Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 70. (Read 74791 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 31, 2016, 02:51:14 PM
Recently I heard a news said that Zlatan Ibrahimovic shirt sales has given Man United profit £76 millions Shocked The best part is. it just happened for one week, well thats very amazing imo. So, Man United just need ~£30 millions more to sign Pogba, or it would be better if the money used to buy few good players instead of the Frenchman.
They have sell £76M worth of shirt , they didn't get the full profit , but still there gonna be a lot of profit in just ONE week. That's exactly why sometimes a club spend a lot money on player.They not just buying the player talent, they are actually buy the player popularity too. No doubt Paul Pogba are really famous for many football fans , imagine how many kids will buy his Manchester United shirt. Really smart business from Mourinho , this is how special he is.

-snip-
Picture source : Bleacher Report UK facebook
Even Zlatan made a fantastic goal against Galatasaray with his overhead kick. Well he has made good profit so far for Man United both in merchandise sales and in the match. Anw if Pogba saga transfer happened, I dont think his shirt sales profit could reach Zlatan's, even with his number 6.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2016, 02:41:24 PM
They have sell £76M worth of shirt , they didn't get the full profit , but still there gonna be a lot of profit in just ONE week. That's exactly why sometimes a club spend a lot money on player.They not just buying the player talent, they are actually buy the player popularity too. No doubt Paul Pogba are really famous for many football fans , imagine how many kids will buy his Manchester United shirt. Really smart business from Mourinho , this is how special he is.

Holy moly, they got ibra on free transfer and now they got 76 millions just from selling his shirt, no doubt that clears the confusion on how are they able to offer that huge amount to sign pogba. If ibra's shirt could get them 76 millions, imagine how much money would manchester united make on pogba's shirt, they could easily get up to 100 millions for it

Big deal having bought  Z. Ibrahimovic for the Manchester United! in addition to being a top player, it brings a lot of money with merchandising!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 31, 2016, 02:14:44 PM
That's two player just lucky with their team in the right time get trophy but see last year diego costa playing so bad then impact to spanish national team.

He should have just stay with brazil instead of playing with spain. Now look at him, lame career in chelsea especially after mourinho left the club, he was not choosen for the euro 2016 and now it seems that he wants to try his luck with conte despite there is an offer from his former club atletico madrid
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
July 31, 2016, 01:24:30 PM
Everything Vardy accomplished last season was tremendous but my opinion is (<- key word) is that Costa is on a different level than Vardy. I just don't rate Vardy.

Some people favour costa over vardy however I do think that costa is on a lower level than vardy. The problem is with his arrogant attitude on the field, he likes to pick up a fight and started to piss people off, this kind of attitude is suck even when he has a brilliant performance so it is a waste of talent imo

I think you might have misunderstood me when i said that "costa is on a different level than vardy" i meant vardy shouldn't be compared to costa.
even he has a bad attitude sometimes, costa is world class striker. I don't think vardy is.

World class striker? Id rather have him as a lucky striker instead of a world class striker. So far he hasnt made any quite outstanding performance, not in league game and not in international games. His attitude has been killing his performance, just like what balotelli did to his own career and costa is now on the same path as him
That's two player just lucky with their team in the right time get trophy but see last year diego costa playing so bad then impact to spanish national team.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2016, 01:13:35 PM

Holy moly, they got ibra on free transfer and now they got 76 millions just from selling his shirt, no doubt that clears the confusion on how are they able to offer that huge amount to sign pogba. If ibra's shirt could get them 76 millions, imagine how much money would manchester united make on pogba's shirt, they could easily get up to 100 millions for it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 31, 2016, 10:16:18 AM
Everything Vardy accomplished last season was tremendous but my opinion is (<- key word) is that Costa is on a different level than Vardy. I just don't rate Vardy.

Some people favour costa over vardy however I do think that costa is on a lower level than vardy. The problem is with his arrogant attitude on the field, he likes to pick up a fight and started to piss people off, this kind of attitude is suck even when he has a brilliant performance so it is a waste of talent imo

I think you might have misunderstood me when i said that "costa is on a different level than vardy" i meant vardy shouldn't be compared to costa.
even he has a bad attitude sometimes, costa is world class striker. I don't think vardy is.

World class striker? Id rather have him as a lucky striker instead of a world class striker. So far he hasnt made any quite outstanding performance, not in league game and not in international games. His attitude has been killing his performance, just like what balotelli did to his own career and costa is now on the same path as him

He led A.Madrid with 27 goals when they won the La Liga.
He led AM with a goal when they won Copa Del Rey
He scored the final goal in 2014 as Atlético won 3–1 at Stamford Bridge and advanced to the final of the competition for the first time since 1974

Just because he had a bad season at Chelsea doesn't take anything away from the guy.

Zlatan is still a "bad boy" and does crazy shit but he performs, (and yes Zlatan did had some bad seasons as well - i.e. Barca)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
July 31, 2016, 09:08:18 AM
Arsenal increased their bid for Lacazette to 45 million €. Lyon rejected their previous 35 and 40 million € bids and wanted 50 million € at least. I think it's a matter of time this transfer to happen. Wenger makes big moves this off season. Hopefully it will bring championship to Emirates Stadium.
legendary
Merit: 1013
July 31, 2016, 12:00:36 AM

July 30, 2016, 11:07:07 PM

legendary
Merit: 1013
July 30, 2016, 09:10:50 PM

Activity: 672
July 30, 2016, 08:18:05 PM

Vietto will be a good player in Atl Madrid. With Torres as his playmate

He will not be playing with torres as diego costa might be joining them soon so he will be playing together with diego costa and griezman. Also I dont really think vietto will have a spot in atletico, he is under spell to valencia which means that there is no spot for him due to his poor performance

He will not be playing with Torres because he is on loan to Sevilla  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 30, 2016, 08:04:31 PM
Real Madrid seeking to recruit Pogba, will try to recruit Blaise Matuidi in backup plan if they fail to have Pogba.

I think Matuidi is beter for Madrid. And They should sign him. Not pogba
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
July 30, 2016, 07:55:57 PM
West Ham and Southampton alerted to Real's Jese
West Ham and Southampton have been alerted to the availability of Spain forward Jese.
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has told the player he does not figure in his plans for the season and will be sold.
Jese, 23, has a year to run on his contract and £18million is expected for his signature
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
July 30, 2016, 02:38:02 PM
Recently I heard a news said that Zlatan Ibrahimovic shirt sales has given Man United profit £76 millions Shocked The best part is. it just happened for one week, well thats very amazing imo. So, Man United just need ~£30 millions more to sign Pogba, or it would be better if the money used to buy few good players instead of the Frenchman.

Zlatan is one of the famous players so clubs benefit from the sale of t-shirts natural thing, to be honest I have little doubt that in one week could generate £ 76m.
Activity: 966
July 30, 2016, 02:22:14 PM

July 30, 2016, 02:00:48 PM
Atletico Madrid has very near to get Diego Costa and they has been bid £40 million and they wish in the next few days the player will joined with them
Manchester United interested to buy Fabinho from AS Monaco and will considering to buy them soon

Thats only if they get to sign lukaku otherwise they wont be releasing diego costa. They have a tight schedule ahead and conte has a goal to bring back chelsea to the top 4 so if they are going to release diego costa soon, they need to make sure that they have another striker for replacement and that is lukaku

they (chelsea) better make sure they have a done deal with another striker (i.e. Lukaku) before releasing costa. otherwise they're screwed. not a lot of options left on the market

Obviously but there are still vardy available however he has stated his interest to remain with leicester instead of moving out. Another striker that is worth to consider would be griezman, technically he is not a striker but he is a beast and could be used as a striker when there is no other option available

Yeah there were some rumors about Arsenal trying to sign him, but if he was that good a major club would have already signed him.
I mean just check - Arsenal offering a lot of money for Lacazette, Napoli for Icardi, Juve already signed Higuan, MU signed Zlatan, and so on.
legendary
July 30, 2016, 01:50:41 PM
Atletico Madrid has very near to get Diego Costa and they has been bid £40 million and they wish in the next few days the player will joined with them
Manchester United interested to buy Fabinho from AS Monaco and will considering to buy them soon

Thats only if they get to sign lukaku otherwise they wont be releasing diego costa. They have a tight schedule ahead and conte has a goal to bring back chelsea to the top 4 so if they are going to release diego costa soon, they need to make sure that they have another striker for replacement and that is lukaku

they (chelsea) better make sure they have a done deal with another striker (i.e. Lukaku) before releasing costa. otherwise they're screwed. not a lot of options left on the market

Obviously but there are still vardy available however he has stated his interest to remain with leicester instead of moving out. Another striker that is worth to consider would be griezman, technically he is not a striker but he is a beast and could be used as a striker when there is no other option available
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 30, 2016, 01:47:25 PM
July 30, 2016, 01:36:36 PM

they (chelsea) better make sure they have a done deal with another striker (i.e. Lukaku) before releasing costa. otherwise they're screwed. not a lot of options left on the marke
legendary
July 30, 2016, 01:32:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: