Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 73. (Read 74791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 29, 2016, 11:02:23 AM
Bastian Schweinsteiger and Adnan Januzaj are two players that could be moving on.

Paris Saint-Germain have been linked to Schweinsteiger.As Mourinho sad that they not welcome any more and in need to find a new club

Schweinsteiger announced his retirement from international football today. His days are numbered in the field. Maybe he gets his latest contract so moving to France could be a good idea for him if they offer better contract.

Believe he could go to psg and if that is his last season then better to finsh there he will play at least

He should have do this because this will probably be the last year for him to keep on playing on europe and after that he could think of his retirement or he could be going to china or USA for another one or two year, get some money and then retire as most of the top footballer goes to USA on their late ages
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2016, 10:57:19 AM
Wolfsburg want to bring him home Mario Mandzukic from Juventus because with the arrival of Higuain very difficult to be the main players in Juventus
PSG want Lyon player Alexandre Lacazette because PSG says this player will be the replacement of Zlatan Ibrahimovic
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 29, 2016, 10:15:07 AM
Bastian Schweinsteiger and Adnan Januzaj are two players that could be moving on.

Paris Saint-Germain have been linked to Schweinsteiger.As Mourinho sad that they not welcome any more and in need to find a new club

Schweinsteiger announced his retirement from international football today. His days are numbered in the field. Maybe he gets his latest contract so moving to France could be a good idea for him if they offer better contract.

Believe he could go to psg and if that is his last season then better to finsh there he will play at least
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 29, 2016, 09:54:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 29, 2016, 09:39:31 AM

Schweinsteiger seems to be just a decent player from me when he moved to manchester united compared when he was still playing for bayern munich so it is understandable . Januzaj really needs to find a club where he could be playing as a regular instead of substitute or else he will ruin his career
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 29, 2016, 08:19:35 AM

Also Bastian retired from the national team. Such an amazing player, too bad injuries were a big part of his time in Manchester.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2016, 07:27:51 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 29, 2016, 07:10:48 AM
Inter refused 60M from napoli to Icardi or 35M + Gabbiadini. Icardi is a strong young striker, but 60M seem to me a very good deal!

This should be the best deal for them, they are a fool if they rejected this bid. Compared to higuain, mauro icardi is just a niche however the price for both of these player is almost similar. Inter needs to calculate this better as they wont be getting any bid higher than this one for mauro icardi

crazy only mauro icardi bid offer 60 milion euro is rejected
so how much money want inter to transfer mauro icardi ? 100 milion euro

maybe they want the price same as Higuaín... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
They gonna be kidding everyone  Cry The reason that Higuan price are that high is because he have the popularity and skills , while Mauro Icardi only have the skills. I bet there only 3 person out of 10 that actually heard of Mauro Icardi.
Maybe Inter Milan want to stick with Icardi , but i think Steven Jovetic are far better choice than him.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 29, 2016, 07:00:16 AM
Roma boss Luciano Spaletti has earmarked a potential deal for Liverpool’s Serbian flyer Lazar Markovic, claim Gazzetta World.

Loan deal is better for Lazar Markovic. Liverpool is the best club for him but not this year.

Maybe next year he will get the starting eleven in liverpool.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 29, 2016, 06:57:40 AM
Roma boss Luciano Spaletti has earmarked a potential deal for Liverpool’s Serbian flyer Lazar Markovic, claim Gazzetta World.
Activity: 23
July 29, 2016, 06:55:47 AM
Inter refused 60M from napoli to Icardi or 35M + Gabbiadini. Icardi is a strong young striker, but 60M seem to me a very good deal!

Good deal ? i don't think so. I think 60M is overpriced for a player like Icardi
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 29, 2016, 06:53:19 AM
Arsenal will seal a deal to sign Riyad Mahrez for around €44 million in the next few days after the Algerian decided to quit Leicester City.
Its a bad choice. He shoukd stay at Leicester if he want to get more play time.
Activity: 25
July 29, 2016, 06:51:08 AM
Barcelona are willing to let Arda Turan leave the club this summer. Napoli and Inter have been offered the midfielder, while Besiktas and Monaco are also interested.

I think he should try premier league. He can join arsenal, chelsea, or spurs if he want to
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
July 29, 2016, 06:48:12 AM
looks like Real Madrid also interested for Paul Pogba because they has already contact Juventus
and talking about this but Pogba still waiting Madrid offers

Swansea City interested to buy Peter Crouch from Stoke City with £3 millions bids

real madrid first approach to juve but then went silent
still with him isn't over

Pogba will be an useless plalyer in Madrid.

And for Crouch, Swansea is a good club for him to end his career
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 29, 2016, 04:20:38 AM
Arsenal will seal a deal to sign Riyad Mahrez for around €44 million in the next few days after the Algerian decided to quit Leicester City.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2016, 02:27:20 AM
crazy it's a crazy things, i just read if manchester united pay 112 million euro for buy paul pogba from juventus. I can not understand that it is a number that is appropriate for a player like Pogba possible with that's money manchester united  can buy messi.

manchester united is want prestatition want thropy
because after alex ferguson resign nothing thropy
so big club big money , price is expansive not problem althoug price pogba crazy

just want to say Man Utd got FA cup last year... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 29, 2016, 01:50:07 AM
crazy it's a crazy things, i just read if manchester united pay 112 million euro for buy paul pogba from juventus. I can not understand that it is a number that is appropriate for a player like Pogba possible with that's money manchester united  can buy messi.

manchester united is want prestatition want thropy
because after alex ferguson resign nothing thropy
so big club big money , price is expansive not problem althoug price pogba crazy
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 29, 2016, 01:31:41 AM

Pogba and Mourinho have same manager, Mino Raiola. There is the key. I think you're all three players he brought Mourinho, also Raiola players.
otherwise Alex Ferguson is forbidden any purchase over this manager

This is probably why manchester united is ahead of real madrid on the race to sign pogba. If they have the same manager, mourinho could be leaking insider information regarding the final decision for signing pogba and raiola could make another move beforw they decided to back out of it
Activity: 112
July 28, 2016, 11:39:16 PM

This should be the best deal for them, they are a fool if they rejected this bid. Compared to higuain, mauro icardi is just a niche however the price for both of these player is almost similar. Inter needs to calculate this better as they wont be getting any bid higher than this one for mauro icardi

maybe they want the price same as Higuaín... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 11:32:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: