Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 75. (Read 74791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2016, 06:11:46 AM
Inter refused 60M from napoli to Icardi or 35M + Gabbiadini. Icardi is a strong young striker, but 60M seem to me a very good deal!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 28, 2016, 04:34:36 AM
just 1 question I wonder...

If Higuain need to cost ~75m, how much will Messi or C ron. cost...lol

Ronaldo and Messi is Priceless as well
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
July 28, 2016, 04:28:27 AM
Bournemouth have completed the signing of Liverpool defender Brad Smith on a four-year deal.

Unfortunately, he has always played well when he played
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 28, 2016, 04:22:58 AM
Bournemouth have completed the signing of Liverpool defender Brad Smith on a four-year deal.

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 28, 2016, 04:17:21 AM
napoli has almost acquired the polish Milik from Ajax for 25M . He is an interesting young player but I don't think that is enough to replace Higuain. Absolutely must buy a great striker.

He has a bright future. So if Milik join Napoli, that will be good for his career
Activity: 23
July 28, 2016, 04:13:23 AM
Chelsea bid £38m for centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli

how much can Napoli earn in this transfer window  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Stoke City's Marko Arnautovic signs new four-year contract

Good to hear that, he was linked with a move to Everton.

Man City target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang denies he only wants Real Madrid move

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Liverpool's Mario Balotelli is target for Besiktas, says club president

Please don't go to Besiktas, hard to back to Top league afterward...

I Think Arnautovic is the best player of Stoke City last season.

So its good for Stoke to sign him new contract till 2020
Activity: 29
July 28, 2016, 04:09:22 AM
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has told Turkish club Besiktas that he wants to join them, according to their club president Fikret Orman.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/27/liverpool-flop-wants-to-join-turkish-side-besiktas-according-to-president-fikret-orman-6033038/#ixzz4FglmJrba
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2016, 01:56:50 AM

so carlos tevez was rejected conte offer to play at chelsea?
surprising he choose to stay at smaller league smaller club .
but i respect his decision that he want play his last career in argentina a place where he born and spend time with family.

If only he is younger then he would accept that offer, with his current shape he wont be able to compete in the europe anymore. Unless he wants to destroy his career then he could do so however he should be staying on argentina right now and stays as a winner rather than getting crushed in premier league
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 28, 2016, 12:50:48 AM
Vazquez is simpy Zidane's personal preference. He didn't show anything last year. Both Jese and Kovacic are much better players than him.
If you watched every Real Madrid match in La Liga last season, you will find that he has great potential. Thats why he got more chances to play than Jese and Kovacic. Kovacic didn't play much after Zidane took the coach position, and he is not a winger like Jese and Vazquez.

if jese stay at real madrid his potential will not growing .
just look at morata , he is not as good as when playing in juventus , once he given a chance to play more often .
he is worth more than benzema currently. i support jese to leave , madrid can recall him again in the future.
Lol yeah, it has became a habit for Real Madrid. Not only Morata, but also Carvajal, Arbeloa and Diego Lopez. Their academy actually is great, but seems Perez has other perception.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 27, 2016, 10:14:08 PM
rumor talk transfer
napoli want buy younger mifielder/ striker olymic lion Corentin Tolisso repalce higuan
The 21-year-old had reportedly been on the verge of moving to Serie A, but he has decided against a transfer and will stay with his boyhood club
Corentin Tolisso has decided to snub a move to Napoli and will stay at Lyon, who claim the Serie A side were willing to pay up to €37.5 million for the midfielder.
Recent reports suggested the 21-year-old had already agreed terms with Napoli, but Lyon announced on Wednesday that Tolisso will remain at Parc Olympique Lyonnais.
"Lyon are pleased to announce that Tolisso has decided to stay with Lyon this season despite strong interest from Napoli," a statement on their official website reads.

"[President] Jean-Michel Aulas said more than once in recent days that he could not imagine Corentin leaving despite the player's initial desire to join Napoli.
"Corentin informed Jean-Michel Aulas on Wednesday of his decision to stay after a long and positive conversation.

"This means L'Equipe were wrong to announce the transfer as a done deal, while they also got their reputed transfer fee of €26m wrong, with Napoli's offer actually worth €37.5m, of which €7.5m were bonuses.

"OL welcomes Corentin's decision to stay, which further illustrates his commitment to this club and the confidence he has that we will have a great season."
legendary
Activity: 1050
July 27, 2016, 10:12:45 PM
antonio conte want carlos teves joint to chelsea
conte and teves have worked together in juventus and win italian league in series A

The forward has admitted he was "in bad shape" after Boca Juniors' defeat in the Copa Libertadores but has now decided to stay in Argentina

Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez has revealed he received a call from Antonio Conte offering him a place at Chelsea.

The former Juventus forward had hoped to win a second Copa Libertadores crown with Boca but suffered defeat in the semi-finals at the hands of Independiente del Valle.

Tevez confirmed that Conte, his former coach in Turin, offered him a route back to Europe but after considering retirement he has now decided to play on in Argentina.

"I was driving with all my family in the car," the 32-year-old told Radio La Red. "It was crazy. He said that he needed a forward and asked if I would like to play for Chelsea.
so carlos tevez was rejected conte offer to play at chelsea?
surprising he choose to stay at smaller league smaller club .
but i respect his decision that he want play his last career in argentina a place where he born and spend time with family.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 27, 2016, 09:14:23 PM
Chelsea bid £38m for centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli

how much can Napoli earn in this transfer window  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Stoke City's Marko Arnautovic signs new four-year contract

Good to hear that, he was linked with a move to Everton.

Man City target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang denies he only wants Real Madrid move

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Liverpool's Mario Balotelli is target for Besiktas, says club president

Please don't go to Besiktas, hard to back to Top league afterward...
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 27, 2016, 09:09:58 PM
If only Tevez were 5 - 6 years younger.  I love that guy at City and I would love to see him play in the EPL again.  He has a low center of gravity that makes him play a Maradona-esque style.  It's so good to watch him take on bigger defenders.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 27, 2016, 08:33:46 PM
antonio conte want carlos teves joint to chelsea
conte and teves have worked together in juventus and win italian league in series A

The forward has admitted he was "in bad shape" after Boca Juniors' defeat in the Copa Libertadores but has now decided to stay in Argentina

Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez has revealed he received a call from Antonio Conte offering him a place at Chelsea.

The former Juventus forward had hoped to win a second Copa Libertadores crown with Boca but suffered defeat in the semi-finals at the hands of Independiente del Valle.

Tevez confirmed that Conte, his former coach in Turin, offered him a route back to Europe but after considering retirement he has now decided to play on in Argentina.

"I was driving with all my family in the car," the 32-year-old told Radio La Red. "It was crazy. He said that he needed a forward and asked if I would like to play for Chelsea.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 27, 2016, 07:22:40 PM
Alexandro Pato has joined Villarreal from Corenthians after unsuccessful loan spell at Chelsea last season.
The former AC Milan striker is 26 years old only and he will stay in Villarreal for 4 years as it stated in the contract , but until now no certain information about the deal value .
Activity: 840
July 27, 2016, 07:14:58 PM
napoli has almost acquired the polish Milik from Ajax for 25M . He is an interesting young player but I don't think that is enough to replace Higuain. Absolutely must buy a great striker.

With higuain switching over to juventus, they got the money to sign players now what they need is to find a proper replacement for him. Considering that there are still alot of better options out there, Im not sure why are they trying to sign milik from ajax, although he is a great player I dont really think it is worth it
legendary
Activity: 1148
July 27, 2016, 06:40:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 27, 2016, 04:44:16 PM
Villarreal signed 4 year deal with Pato, for 3 million € fee. Can't believe he's still 26, he played at the top level like a decade. He's like Rooney, but a injury prone version. Last year he played only in 2 matches, I hope he recovered from all injuries and play good this season.
legendary
Activity: 980
July 27, 2016, 02:58:03 PM
Valencia says to Arsenal that they will only sell Shkodran Mustadi for only €25 millions but Arsenal still have no respond regarding these offer and Arsenal interested to buy him because they want this player as the replacement of Per Mertesacker who got injury
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 27, 2016, 02:38:18 PM
Chelsea make Koulibaly bid
Chelsea have launched a £38 million bid for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
Pages:
Jump to: