Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 85. (Read 74791 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 24, 2016, 01:18:13 AM
Mahrez will fight with Ozil, Ramsey, etc. Its not easy for him and i think the best for him is stay at leicester

He doesnt need to, he will be on the starting team no matter what. We could already guess arsenal's next season starting line up based on, if giroud hasnt been sold yet then he would be starter along with sanchez and mahrez as winger and ramsey and ozil as their midfielder , coaquelin as defensive midfielder

all the players of his age would be ambitious young beramain in big club and a big salary
to play in a big club, apart from salaries, advertising bids will also flow in him
with the increasing popularity, due to play in a big club, would often go to interviewed journalists and sections of the media coverage

It is a good move if he decided to join arsenal rather than some other team which hasnt even really 'confirmed' yet wether he will have his spots in the first squad or not. So its all good for him if he actually come down to a deal with arsenal, there is no better team currently to start his career as a top football player rather than any other club out there that will only put him on the bench
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 24, 2016, 01:08:19 AM
Riadh Mahrez to Arsenal???

is it confirmed or just rumor? and how much is Arsenal's offer?
Activity: 98
July 24, 2016, 01:02:37 AM
Mahrez will fight with Ozil, Ramsey, etc. Its not easy for him and i think the best for him is stay at leicester

He doesnt need to, he will be on the starting team no matter what. We could already guess arsenal's next season starting line up based on, if giroud hasnt been sold yet then he would be starter along with sanchez and mahrez as winger and ramsey and ozil as their midfielder , coaquelin as defensive midfielder

all the players of his age would be ambitious young beramain in big club and a big salary
to play in a big club, apart from salaries, advertising bids will also flow in him
with the increasing popularity, due to play in a big club, would often go to interviewed journalists and sections of the media coverage
legendary
July 24, 2016, 12:53:07 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 10:30:54 PM
gonzalo higuain to juventus
Riadh Mahrez to Arsenal
Pogba to Manchester United
David Moyes to Sunderland :p
Victor Andrade to 1860 Munich
Filip Djuricic to Sampdoria

Higuain to Juventus? Juventus will be the king of serie a once again.

not higuan join juventus the best team , best finanace team , best squad team
juventus still without a similar opponent in the league italia
still win italian league serie A
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 23, 2016, 10:22:20 PM
Riadh Mahrez to Arsenal

Even without Higuain, Juve will still dominating Serie A. Juventus is the best team in Serie A for years and no other teams can disturb their domination.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 10:15:44 PM
Mahrez would be a nice signing for Arsenal, could be just the extra bit of quality Wenger needs to finally become champions again?

I don't think so. I dont know why but i think he is just one season player.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
July 23, 2016, 10:12:33 PM
i think money well spent from liverpool , the an agreement was reached which comprises a guaranteed £23 million payment, plus a £1 million appearance-related add-on and a final £1 million due if Liverpool achieve specified targets.so £25 million in total
£30 million price is it too expensive for a player from relegated club?
his quality also did not too impressive last season.
why there so many player without clear quality sold in expensive price lately in premier league?
Liverpool is gambling to buy wijnaldum due he never consistent in each year, yeah in last 2 year he playing so impressive for 30 million pound is fair nominal for both team.

Wijnaldum has a skill to join liverpool. And its the good transfer from Jurgen Klopp once again.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 10:07:33 PM
Chelsea have made an initial offer for Romelu Lukaku and have offered Everton €60m for their Belgium international.

lol, what happened in this transfer window?
all the teams buy back their player....

Pogba back to Man Utd
Gotze back to Dortmund
and now Lukaku !?

Yeah lukaku shpuld be in bigger club than his club now. And.back to Chelsea.is a good way.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 23, 2016, 10:05:02 PM
Everton place £75m tag on Lukaku, Chelsea's interest in Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has forced the Toffees to put a £75 million pricetag on the Belgian striker's head.

Waaau, same like Pogba, previous club must pay expensive to get again

Wow Lukaku is future Striker and he deserve to.join better club
Activity: 23
July 23, 2016, 10:01:32 PM
the deal are almost done between riyad mahrez and arsenal .

http://www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2015-2016/leicester-s-riyad-mahrez-set-to-join-arsenal-for-50m-report_sto5695751/story.shtml , according to eurosports it is just the matter of time to announce him to the public. riyad mahrez are now play for arsenal , just wait for the official announcement.

This could be great if the deal could be finalized before the international champions game ended, it will be nice to see arsenal getting into a matchup with leicester however this time with mahrez playng for arsenal instead of leicester, scoring against his former club with some style and it would be very akward especially that he scores a goal for leicester again celtic today
it is unexpected transfer move made by arsenal , their first target are jamie vardy .

but now they ready to completed the riyad mahrez transfer within a week , i can not imagine how much midfielder that arsenal have currently? one of them must leaving arsenal very soon or their popularity will dissapeared because they will be benched.

Activity: 29
July 23, 2016, 09:57:58 PM
Riadh Mahrez to Arsenal

legendary
July 23, 2016, 07:51:02 PM
but now they ready to completed the riyad mahrez transfer within a week , i can not imagine how much midfielder that arsenal have currently? one of them must leaving arsenal very soon or their popularity will dissapeared because they will be benched.

Mahrez is not really a midfielder , he is a winger or to be exact prolific winger so that should suits arsenal style as wenger tend to penetrate their opponents from the right and left side, with ozil's assistance in the middle then it would be easy for mahrez to cut through all of this defender next season, cant wait to see him soon in emirates
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 23, 2016, 07:45:48 PM

http://www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2015-2016/leicester-s-riyad-mahrez-set-to-join-arsenal-for-50m-report_sto5695751/story.shtml , according to eurosports it is just the matter of time to announce him to the public. riyad mahrez are now play for arsenal , just wait for the official announcement.

This could be great if the deal could be finalized before the international champions game ended, it will be nice to see arsenal getting into a matchup with leicester however this time with mahrez playng for arsenal instead of leicester, scoring against his former club with some style and it would be very akward especially that he scores a goal for leicester again celtic today
it is unexpected transfer move made by arsenal , their first target are jamie vardy .

legendary
July 23, 2016, 07:43:05 PM
is miedfielder arsenal so beutiful if added strong striker maybe higuan arsenal is strong team
starting eleven 4231 is higuan -mahrez-ozil-alexi sanches two defensif midfieder aaoron ramsey and jack wilshare
wos fantastic team containde winer england league

FYI, higuain wont be joining arsenal as the deal is almost done with juventus signing higuain. There is no way that wenger is going to give more than what they have offered, wenger is known for his stingy attitude despite that the club actually has the financial to fund him to get some mega transfer
Activity: 112
July 23, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
Riadh Mahrez to Arsenal

the deal finish transfer or only talk transfer
if deal transfer riadh mahrez to join arsenal very nice is i like this
is miedfielder arsenal so beutiful if added strong striker maybe higuan arsenal is strong team
starting eleven 4231 is higuan -mahrez-ozil-alexi sanches two defensif midfieder aaoron ramsey and jack wilshare
wos fantastic team containde winer england league
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 07:14:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 23, 2016, 06:53:25 PM
Mahrez would be a nice signing for Arsenal, could be just the extra bit of quality Wenger needs to finally become champions again?

I am not sure Mahrez got the attention for Wenger. Wenger seems to be in search for an extra defensive midfielder.
His eyes and probably the budget for arsenal are for that.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 06:08:59 PM
Higuain is 28 years old, he's in his prime now. He scored 36 goals last season in Napoli. If you pay 94 million € to a striker you have to receive a prize for that money, everything seems perfect. Now Juventus can sell Pogba to Manchester United again basically make Higuain transfer free.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2016, 06:08:30 PM
Riadh Mahrez to Arsenal

Higuain is definitely going to juventus if manchester united has settled their deals for pogba however I was hoping that it is mahrez that will be coming to old trafford, manchester united definitely need this youngster as he is a better investment for the club instead of foolish fashion fool pogba

I can't understand Juventus treatment. He will sell Pogba (23 years old), for almost all of this money buy Higuain 29 old player.
Pogba have high potential, and  for next few years will have good price. Highuan  has the most of two good season. a very bad move for Italian club

Pogba and Higuain have different positions, you can not compare both of them lol

but I want to know, Juventus will buy anyone to replace Pogba?
i think juventus could replace Pogba with either Sissokho or Matuidi i think those 2 players can fulfill pogba void in juventus midfield
Pages:
Jump to: