Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 88. (Read 74793 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Dice with 96% win chance! Play www.BETBIT.co
July 22, 2016, 11:33:33 AM
got some rumors:-

Lewandowski  > Real Mardrid
John Stones > Man City
Both Arsenal & Liverpool want to bid Vardy

Hope that Vardy will not leave Leicester  Undecided.

Vardy is a sort of flag for that team.

I saw some news and rumors that Vardy is very strongly associated with Arsenal.

if Vardy goes I do not think leicester city will be much to do in the league even the Champions League, in addition, the news Mahrez will also leave. ouch

I've read, that Ranieri asked his team to not leave this season. They have talented players, so if no one leave Leister this year, they can win again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 22, 2016, 11:25:16 AM
Leicester striker Leonardo Ulloa is unhappy at not being offered a better deal and wants to leave the Premier League champions. Swansea are among the clubs interested.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 11:14:52 AM
Moussa Sissoko has been identified by Juventus as their preferred replacement for Paul Pogba.Everton also has interest in Sissoko.Arsenal have also been linked with Sissoko but have not returned to Newcastle with an offer in the £35 million region.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 22, 2016, 10:31:50 AM
deal transfer finish transfer succes

André Gomes from valcensia to barcelona, andre gomes from country portugal posision midfielder
 Marko Pjaca from ZAG crotia league to juventus , marko country from croatia positition striker

I thought Andre Gomes will go to his Portugal captain side , Real Madrid but he choose Barcelona instead. Gomez is a midfielder that could quickly change defend to attack , he have the height , pace and most importantly he still young.  I think he could end up sitting in bench for awhile , he should be expect that before he join a big club that have all best eleven ready up.
Not sure there a actuall winger place for Marko Pjaca. As i know , Juventus always play 3-5-2 line up. So i think Pjca gonna move to left/right forward , which that spot are so competitive to their players Mandzukic , Paul Dybala and Higuain ( only if Juventus successfully sign him).
Activity: 112
July 22, 2016, 09:57:30 AM
deal transfer finish transfer succes

André Gomes from valcensia to barcelona, andre gomes from country portugal posision midfielder
 Marko Pjaca from ZAG crotia league to juventus , marko country from croatia positition striker

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 22, 2016, 09:46:44 AM
Xavi and Pirlo has a legend in their country because both players has win world cup trophy and very success in their clubs and there will be different for Carrick because he was never get any trophy for England and i must say that Carrick level still under Xavi and Pirlo

You are stupid it seems pr atleast ignorant to the fact that winning a trophy for your country doesnt mean that you are a legend. Messi hasnt win any trophy for his country and yet he is one of the living legend still playing currently

Everton place £75m tag on Lukaku, Chelsea's interest in Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has forced the Toffees to put a £75 million pricetag on the Belgian striker's head.

£75 millions for lukaku is a good price considering that lukaku is still young and with his stamina , he could play for atleast 10 more years to come and they could even sell him for more if his performance is better in the future, he is a great investment for any team

It's a bit much but this is a good move by Everton as I think they don't want to lose him.  But if a club really wants to sign him, they would have to shell out 75M British Pounds.  Arsene Wenger should take a look.  If he's willing to spend on Higuain, why not get Lukaku instead.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2016, 09:16:52 AM
Liverpool have accepted an initial £13 million bid by Stoke City for Joe Allen he has 12 months remaining on his deal with Liverpool.
Also Swansea City and Sevilla have also registered interest in Allen but only Stoke have lodged a firm offer.
July 22, 2016, 08:24:36 AM
Arsenal handed Higuain boost
Napoli are willing to lower their €94 million (£79m) asking price for Gonzalo Higuain - but only if they sell him to a club abroad.

Still i think its littlenhigh but if he goes to arsenal it will be good to see another great player

Gonzalo Higuain (£79m), no way man...
I think there is some other better than him with that price...
Personally I think he is a good player, but just in some normal matches,
he is shxt in some Final matches...you can see in both WC 2014, and Copa American 2016...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 22, 2016, 08:07:14 AM
Napoli are willing to lower their €94 million (£79m) asking price for Gonzalo Higuain - but only if they sell him to a club abroad.

Still i think its littlenhigh but if he goes to arsenal it will be good to see another great player
Activity: 108
July 22, 2016, 07:46:33 AM

Best soccer transfer in 2016/2017 is  Marko Pjaca go from  Dinamo to Juventus.Marko Pjaca is very good attacker player in football world.I think Marko Pjaca can be nedt Cristano Ronaldo player.Marko Pjaca is from Croatian club but I love Croatia and Croatian players.
July 22, 2016, 07:29:15 AM
AC Milan want to take Juan Cuadrado on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move for €25 million (£21m).
July 22, 2016, 07:15:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 22, 2016, 07:11:16 AM
Xavi and Pirlo has a legend in their country because both players has win world cup trophy and very success in their clubs and there will be different for Carrick because he was never get any trophy for England and i must say that Carrick level still under Xavi and Pirlo

You are stupid it seems pr atleast ignorant to the fact that winning a trophy for your country doesnt mean that you are a legend. Messi hasnt win any trophy for his country and yet he is one of the living legend still playing currently

Everton place £75m tag on Lukaku, Chelsea's interest in Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has forced the Toffees to put a £75 million pricetag on the Belgian striker's head.

£75 millions for lukaku is a good price considering that lukaku is still young and with his stamina , he could play for atleast 10 more years to come and they could even sell him for more if his performance is better in the future, he is a great investment for any team
legendary
Activity: 1652
July 22, 2016, 05:59:48 AM

I didn't expect Schweinsteiger to be included in United's sell options.  Juan Mata for sure Mou will sell.  He didn't like him at Chelsea and there's no reason he'll be holding onto him at United.  Poor guy...  I hope he goes to a good club.

The irony part is that juan mata went to united to move out of mourinho and yet now he will be sold again. Schweinsteiger didnt do anything significant for the team last season so its all good if he will be sold, carrick is still much better than him and there is still gundogan that just moved in to united

I don't think Schweinsteiger is better than Carrick.  I don't know what exactly LVG was doing at United but their players were under performing when he was still manager. 

Gundongan signed with Man City, not United.  And Carrick plays deep in the midfield.  Gundongan is more of an attacking midfielder so it's not really a good comparison.

I agree with your bold statement.

Carrick is probably the most underrated player in last 4-5 years - technically and tactically he is/was on the same level as xavi and pirlo.
disagree with you Xavi and Pirlo has a legend in their country because both players has win world cup trophy and very success in their clubs and there will be different for Carrick because he was never get any trophy for England and i must say that Carrick level still under Xavi and Pirlo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 05:55:40 AM

Waaau, same like Pogba, previous club must pay expensive to get again
Activity: 966
July 22, 2016, 05:40:53 AM
Joe Allen is a good player but hes never good enough to be a top club player so its a good idea for liverpool to try for a better player.

Pogba should be going to united any day soon.
Look at Joe Allen performance in last Euro , he is the world class player. He just don't get time to performance in Liverpool. He is like Andrea Pirlo for Liverpool , he might not as good as Pirlo but i sure he have the potential to be. It's was a sad transfer , I'm not Liverpool fan but i sure most Liverpool fans gonna be sad about this.

Stoke have lots of good players (in my opinion...)

Bojan, Arnautović, Afellay, Shaqiri...etc.

not a bad squads, I think they can finish in top-half table next year...(hopefully)
I agree about this , especially if Shaqiri stay in for next season and they get Joe Allen transfer deal done. I think they gonna be dark horse for next season premier league.
July 22, 2016, 05:00:58 AM
What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

Liverpool could be in the market for midfield reinforcements after accepting a £13m bid from Stoke City for Joe Allen.

Joe Allen is a good player but hes never good enough to be a top club player so its a good idea for liverpool to try for a better player.

Stoke have lots of good players (in my opinion...)

Bojan, Arnautović, Afellay, Shaqiri...etc.

not a bad squads, I think they can finish in top-half table next year...(hopefully)
Activity: 73
July 22, 2016, 04:56:11 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915297/transfer-talk-man-united-and-paul-pogba-finally-agree-deal-liverpool-move-for-wijnaldum
Paul Pogba to Man United finally agreed? Liverpool move for Wijnaldum

Please don't, I am a fan of Man Utd,
and after his performance in EURO 2016,
I really don't think Pogba worth that much...100m!? WTF?
I think around 40-50m is still okay, but 100m really no way,
even expensive than C. Ronald!?

I agree. The latest rumour is 120m. And its too much.

I'm a liverpool fan actually, but i think it will be better if man utd bring back ronaldo to old trafford with that money.

And Premier league will be Hot.

Pogba is 23 years old, Ronaldo is 31 years old.... Pogba could be the next Messi or Ronaldo. I think that before say "Pogba Price is Crazy" we need to wait 2 or 3 years  Smiley
LOL are you joke? Messi or Ronaldo? His next level its Salah, Payet or Mahrez.
Next Messi jajaja
Activity: 546
July 22, 2016, 04:51:20 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Liverpool could be in the market for midfield reinforcements after accepting a £13m bid from Stoke City for Joe Allen.

July 22, 2016, 04:42:37 AM
Antonio Conte's Chelsea have made PSG a bid of £50 million as they look to bring Edinson Cavani to Stamford Bridge.
Pages:
Jump to: