Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 91. (Read 74793 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 21, 2016, 07:26:43 AM
Chelsea have made an initial offer for Romelu Lukaku and have offered Everton €60m for their Belgium international.
I think that he needs to go because I know that he is going to work well together with Hazard.
That is also let Hazard play better and Chelsea needs hazard to be able to be at the top.
Lol seems like everybody want their ex back , starts from united want pogba back , real madrid want morata back , atletico want diego costa back and now chelsea rumoured wnat lukaku back?

Weird transfer window rumours i ever heard,  it shows how good their youth academy but they did not optimized it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 07:22:23 AM
West Ham United have beaten Paris Saint-Germain to the signing of Carlos Bacca as the London club have agreed a deal with AC Milan.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 21, 2016, 07:21:28 AM
look like we will see many new team in this season. So many upgrade in teams
July 21, 2016, 07:03:11 AM
Chelsea are interested in signing Benfica defender Victor Lindelof for £25m after seeing the prices of targets Leonardo Bonucci and Kalidou Koulibaly rise.
Activity: 82
July 21, 2016, 06:35:31 AM
Chelsea have made an initial offer for Romelu Lukaku and have offered Everton €60m for their Belgium international.
I think that he needs to go because I know that he is going to work well together with Hazard.
That is also let Hazard play better and Chelsea needs hazard to be able to be at the top.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2016, 06:30:21 AM
Manchester City have made a £50m bid for Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos. Pep Guardiola is a big fan of the Germany international and Real are willing to offload him to make room for Paul Pogba.
I like Kroos and I think that he was splaying pretty good at Real Madrid but they are going to let him go.
Paul Pogba is a big talent and it is obvious that Real Madrid wants to have him.

if toni kroos leaving real madrid and probably the best option to replace the midfielder space are by signing paul pogba , every single football player are dreaming to play at real madrid so do pogba , except barcelona players maybe Cheesy . english premier league would be full of stars if this rumour toni kroos move for manchester city are true.
July 21, 2016, 06:16:18 AM
Real Madrid defende Raphael Varane has turned down the chance to join Man Utd and be reunited with Jose Mourinho. Zinedine Zidane was one of the key reasons for his desire to stay at the Bernabeu.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 06:00:07 AM
Manchester City have made a £50m bid for Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos. Pep Guardiola is a big fan of the Germany international and Real are willing to offload him to make room for Paul Pogba.
I like Kroos and I think that he was splaying pretty good at Real Madrid but they are going to let him go.
Paul Pogba is a big talent and it is obvious that Real Madrid wants to have him.
July 21, 2016, 05:59:11 AM
how much money you receive on transfers Jose? Grin

Manchester United are interested in Leonardo Bonucci and the defender's name has come up during discussions with Juventus for Paul Pogba. Jose Mourinho is keen to strengthen his defence and wants to buy another centre-back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 05:57:01 AM

everton buy lukaku one year later from chelsea price 28 milion euro
and now chelsea interest buy back 60 milion euro smile from chelsea
July 21, 2016, 05:55:52 AM

lol, what happened in this transfer window?
all the teams buy back their player....

Pogba back to Man Utd
Gotze back to Dortmund
and now Lukaku !?

good youth academy) work on perspective Cry

Liverpool have agreed a fee in the region of £25 million with Newcastle for Georginio Wijnaldum.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2016, 05:47:30 AM

lol, what happened in this transfer window?
all the teams buy back their player....

Pogba back to Man Utd
Gotze back to Dortmund
and now Lukaku !?

July 21, 2016, 05:43:10 AM
Activity: 112
July 21, 2016, 05:40:11 AM
What will be the best transfer market during this summer guys?

I've heard about this:

Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
Domenico Berardi at Juventus.
Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915297/transfer-talk-man-united-and-paul-pogba-finally-agree-deal-liverpool-move-for-wijnaldum
Paul Pogba to Man United finally agreed? Liverpool move for Wijnaldum

Please don't, I am a fan of Man Utd,
and after his performance in EURO 2016,
I really don't think Pogba worth that much...100m!? WTF?
I think around 40-50m is still okay, but 100m really no way,
even expensive than C. Ronald!?
July 21, 2016, 05:23:27 AM
Activity: 29
July 21, 2016, 04:55:00 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

And you? What do you think will buy your preferite team during this summer? Post your comments below Smiley

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915297/transfer-talk-man-united-and-paul-pogba-finally-agree-deal-liverpool-move-for-wijnaldum
Paul Pogba to Man United finally agreed? Liverpool move for Wijnaldum
Activity: 23
July 21, 2016, 04:51:25 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Done deal, Georginio wijnaldum to Liverpool with £25 m . (Liverpool Echo)

Yes. Liverpool have agreed a deal in the region of £25m with Newcastle United for midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, according to Sky sources.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2016, 04:48:32 AM

I've heard about this:

Dani Alves at Juventus.

Done deal, Georginio wijnaldum to Liverpool with £25 m . (Liverpool Echo)
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 21, 2016, 04:41:11 AM
The French widespread journal " L' equipe "  confirmed that Juventus had agreed on the Man United offer to sign Paul Pogba for £120 m in a historical deal , the contract pointed that Pogba will get £20 m as annual salary , so after a lot of talks Pogba will return to his home team Man United.

is true deal finish transfer in price pogba 120 milion dollar
i think is over price if compare quality christiano ronaldo or gareth bale , Pogba still less than the quality of their

130 mill was the deal and from what i read its done deal and he is new player for Manchester United
seem little odd considering that they let him go few year back but that is business and from just the news they turn back over 20 mill already from Pogba what a marketing deal

130M ? its craziest thing in this transfer window. With that money they can get Messi or Ronaldo Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 21, 2016, 04:36:46 AM
The French widespread journal " L' equipe "  confirmed that Juventus had agreed on the Man United offer to sign Paul Pogba for £120 m in a historical deal , the contract pointed that Pogba will get £20 m as annual salary , so after a lot of talks Pogba will return to his home team Man United.

is true deal finish transfer in price pogba 120 milion dollar
i think is over price if compare quality christiano ronaldo or gareth bale , Pogba still less than the quality of their

130 mill was the deal and from what i read its done deal and he is new player for Manchester United
seem little odd considering that they let him go few year back but that is business and from just the news they turn back over 20 mill already from Pogba what a marketing deal
Pages:
Jump to: