Pages:
Author

Topic: {"social experiment"}BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar CLOSED - page 2. (Read 8659 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
You better dont feel bad with all the sperm in your mout h. i promis you that i will parked my ferrari on your head

You know, your not making your situation any better. If fact, you've probably made a few more people dump BTB just to keep people like you FROM getting a Ferrari.  Grin

Have fun raging!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You better dont feel bad with all the sperm in your mout h. i promis you that i will parked my ferrari on your head
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes and you can suck my di ck , coc k su cker
Don't feel bad, you at least helped someone a bit closer to that Ferrari.
yes and you can suck my di ck , coc k su cker
Haha do you take bitbars.net seriously exchange? dont let me laugh. bter.com is also not so much better. crack website both.
but i dont care i have buy and i keep and i will see. if its nothing . then at least i have tried it. and if its be worth then i place a photo from my ferrari here.

A another sucker left holding the baby.

Haha do you take bitbars.net seriously exchange? dont let me laugh. bter.com is also not so much better. crack website both.
but i dont care i have buy and i keep and i will see. if its nothing . then at least i have tried it. and if its be worth then i place a photo from my ferrari here.
Activity: 168
yeah mayble it is so. but price is always overrated in the begin. that is also the problem.
bitcoin was also low. and now populair. its only matter of time. future will knows.
honestly i can tell is that the amount what they selling on bter.com is not serious and like i said.
bter.com has not a lot of visitors. The only one that sell now are the miners, or people that have read that btb is on the exchange on bter.com

When 1 sell out panic for low, then others will go trough, the same working if you buy it. but so far.. trust me.. Bter.com is really not a realistic website. website has at least mayble 500-800 visitors daily. not realistic exchange.

yes, and http://www.bitbars.net/ has an estimated visitors of what? half million per day? Tongue with how many trades per week? 10? Tongue 

Plus there is solution!! If bitbars are SO DAMN cheap on bter.com, i say GO BUY THEM ALL. There, problem solved, and you become billionaire with a fraction of the price Tongue
yeah mayble it is so. but price is always overrated in the begin. that is also the problem.
bitcoin was also low. and now populair. its only matter of time. future will knows.
honestly i can tell is that the amount what they selling on bter.com is not serious and like i said.
bter.com has not a lot of visitors. The only one that sell now are the miners, or people that have read that btb is on the exchange on bter.com

When 1 sell out panic for low, then others will go trough, the same working if you buy it. but so far.. trust me.. Bter.com is really not a realistic website. website has at least mayble 500-800 visitors daily. not realistic exchange.

[moderator note: Do not misuse the ANN tag]

[ANN] BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar

Bter.com is Killing BTB slowly must stay away from buying and selling on bter.com

They will buy your BTB for the same price they would buy LTC and turn around and sell you BTB in a couple months for 10-100 BTC per BTB

BE Careful do not fall victim to this buy cheap tacitc!!!!

If you are going to exchange BTB use:

http://www.BitBars.net

the only Bitbar exchange with BTB health in mind

What a joke, it's on a fair exchange market and your complaining that its undervalued? Maybe it's actually your product that's shit and its current value is a reflection of that.
Hello my name is legend21 and i from the Netherlands
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
I think we were a little too harsh on the poor guy Undecided
Activity: 224
Aww.. I'm gonna miss that douchebag troll. He was funny in a 'I have a funny wart on my ankle' sort of way.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I am going to be quit on this forum for awhile it has been brought to my attention that i could be hurting BTB more than i am helping it .

He's humble, you have to give him that. All that for someone who has 2 BTB as he said numerous times.  Grin

Of course you're hurting BTB, if you have lot of them and you obviously do, just disappear, evaporate for it's good.
Activity: 683
Btb will at the end of the day in all good hands of trust people. I have buy some on 0,4 / 0,5 but i will never sell for cheap.
Because the coin is ultra rare and have a very small capital right now.

I know it will go up 500% again. Just the same what happend earlyer with feather and china. BTB is a holder. I am laughing Bter.com because is so dead there and everybody waiting till 1 make a move to bid or sell.

I could manipulate the whole BTB price by my self now very easy. so dont get confuse by what you see. The real worth we will see in future .

You are my hero!!! I am going to be quit on this forum for awhile it has been brought to my attention that i could be hurting BTB more than i am helping it . I now Pass the BAR to you.  everyone have a great weekend. I am going out for a long night of adult entertainment . For all the people i pissed off it was all for fun. End the end all this Crap is just monopoly money. It was fun debating with some of you theswede and the rest of you rascals . Trucoin signing out!!!
Ah, I see you're going to switch to one of your other 25 accounts, so from now on we need to call you Legend21.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
He's just angry that he missed the dumping opportunity and is now stuck with worthless bitbars...
Activity: 683

They will buy your BTB for the same price they would buy LTC and turn around and sell you BTB in a couple months for 10-100 BTC per BTB

Dude, you can become so rich, you are the only one thinking those worthless coins will ever be worth anything, take a loan and buy them all cheap. Why are you complaining?
If I had so much confidence in a coin, I would be so happy they are so undervalued. Can you imagine BTC @ 0,50$ now, man would I buy, probably didn't had time to complain on the forum because I was to hard trying to get money to buy more btc's  Cheesy

And you are a marketing guru, should be a piece of cake to buy them now cheap and use your fortune 500 companies skills to get them at 100BTC each, not? lol  Cheesy
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Btb will at the end of the day in all good hands of trust people. I have buy some on 0,4 / 0,5 but i will never sell for cheap.

I know it will go up 500% again. Just the same what happend earlyer with feather and china. BTB is a holder. I am laughing Bter.com because is so dead there and everybody waiting till 1 make a move to bid or sell.

I could manipulate the whole BTB price by my self now very easy. so dont get confuse by what you see. The real worth we will see in future .

You are my hero!!! I am going to be quit on this forum for awhile it has been brought to my attention that i could be hurting BTB more than i am helping it . I now Pass the BAR to you.  everyone have a great weekend. I am going out for a long night of adult entertainment . For all the people i pissed off it was all for fun. End the end all this Crap is just monopoly money. It was fun debating with some of you theswede and the rest of you rascals . Trucoin signing out!!!

Activity: 336
Never tell me what to do. I'm going to buy some...just because your text is red...
i like your style!!!!
I like your taste sir!
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Never tell me what to do. I'm going to buy some...just because your text is red...
i like your style!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: