Pages:
Author

Topic: {"social experiment"}BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar CLOSED - page 3. (Read 8659 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
[ANN] BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar
Never tell me what to do. I'm going to buy some...just because your text is red...
Activity: 308
LOL , let people dump the bitbarss.. i will buy all .. whoee hoeee.
CHN and Feather was the same.. on bter.. you could buy it for 0,001 and when they came on other exchanges it went 500% up again.
Cheesy thanks all for the cheap bars..

You're welcome Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
LOL , let people dump the bitbarss.. i will buy all .. whoee hoeee.
CHN and Feather was the same.. on bter.. you could buy it for 0,001 and when they came on other exchanges it went 500% up again.
Cheesy thanks all for the cheap bars..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
buy bqc now at bter.. its rising.

BTB is done for. The scam was too obvious for even the greediest and 0.3 is about to snap like a twig.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
buy bqc now at bter.. its rising.
You and those of a like mind should buy it up now, you'll make an absolute fortune when the price goes up to 10-100 BTC.

Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
You and those of a like mind should buy it up now, you'll make an absolute fortune when the price goes up to 10-100 BTC.
"Marketing Group" proudly announces that BTB has 'been introduced on beter.com', price drops like a rock for every day it's traded and now they are asking you to just use their private scam site instead. ha ha.. I am going to cry it's so fucking funny.
You are it's biggest killer... if you haven't posted shit and pump it artificially (though on the most dumbest way ever) and if it was let to rise naturally it would maybe have a chance...

But.. But.. what about the fortune-500 clients for his 'Marketing Service'.. Are you saying they don't exist and he is just a broke forum spammer trying to profit off premining BTB? That can't be true  Roll Eyes
[moderator note: Do not misuse the ANN tag]

[ANN] BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar

Bter.com is Killing BTB slowly must stay away from buying and selling on bter.com

They will buy your BTB for the same price they would buy LTC and turn around and sell you BTB in a couple months for 10-100 BTC per BTB

BE Careful do not fall victim to this buy cheap tacitc!!!!

If you are going to exchange BTB use:

http://www.BitBars.net

the only Bitbar exchange with BTB health in mind

Ha ha, I owned exactly 1 BTB for shits n giggles and sold it so fast once it was introduced on bter.com. That shitcoin is overvalued by roughly 1000% at 0.3 BTC. I personally love seeing you get left sitting with a bag of worthless shit. "Don't sell, it's worth 7 BTC" yeah ha ha.. how did that spam venture work for your 'marketing' group of mentally challenged peons? Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
lol!
Whats the difference between BTB and BBQ ?

-BBQ was actually a nice joke  Grin

Activity: 252
there was an agenda in the thread just like in all my threads. Thats whats so funny about all this . you think you are here to say something about my topic and you prove your point? all the while you are supporting my agenda. i love it!!! all your comments, yes even the negative ones support my agenda. Your just to small to understand it  Grin

No problem supporting your agenda for me. Since you will fail ultimately, the longer it takes the funnier it will be Smiley
Activity: 182
Seriously, I can't wrap my head around WHY some of you people think that these coins have value. IT'S ALL JUST DATA, that REPRESENTS value. It's basically a form of fiat.

Your arguments that this coin should be X price are invalid, because it HAS no value (unless people like paying for specific 1s and 0s). It's determined by the market, and what they are willing to pay for it

You comparisons to gold are invalid, because this coin HAS no intrinsic value. F*** the variables you put in the code, it's still just a program. What those variables are relative to Bitcoin are irrelevant, because even Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, just a market value. Gold on the other hand, is a physical substance with unique qualities that humans have taken advantage of for millennia. This is just a clone of a clone of a clone of a program.

Just stop, please, things like this are just wasting space on an already cluttered board. I'm sorry you got ripped of in a coin launch "quick-money" scheme, but this isn't helping you get you money/coins back, or BTB as a whole
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
there was an agenda in the thread just like in all my threads. Thats whats so funny about all this . you think you are here to say something about my topic and you prove your point? all the while you are supporting my agenda. i love it!!! all your comments, yes even the negative ones support my agenda. Your just to small to understand it  Grin

Get a help mate, I've seen worse cases feel better after professionals dealt with them  Grin
Activity: 182
Not sure if your just not a smart person, or you have NO idea how a free, unregulated market works.

If people don't want to buy this coin, price it goes down, and if people want to buy the coin, it goes up. Stop whining
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Bitbar (BTB) is
  • USED NOWHERE.
  • PREMINED HEAVILY (first miners aka. creator and little group of people, get HUGE profits that YOU will pay them in little chunks) (PYRAMID and you're already late)
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why dont you just buy all those cheap bars and stop acussing bter of imaginary things?? o wait you see the bars like trash too.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
You are it's biggest killer... if you haven't posted shit and pump it artificially (though on the most dumbest way ever) and if it was let to rise naturally it would maybe have a chance...

+1

umm so your agreeing there is a smarter way of artificially pumping a coin . you would be an expert at this? after looking over your post . i can see you might have some marketing skills of your own

You wouldn't know an expert if he failed at you... you my friend are noob and full of shit, you're laughing matter here and sooner you realize it better for you.
Activity: 252
Why don't you just purchase all the cheap bitbars from bter?  Roll Eyes

Yep. Why are all those scammers always eager to convince other people to take part in the wonderful opportunity, instead of profiting themselves plenty while it lasts? Oh wait, maybe they just want suckers! Now that makes sense  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: