Pages:
Author

Topic: {"social experiment"}BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar CLOSED - page 4. (Read 8659 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
No offense, but for being a supposed backer of BTB you probably have done it more harm than anyone else here with your spam site, creating fake bids, etc.

Not fake that's the real Rate for BTB. All unique ip

So if those orders are actually going through I can sell you my BTB for 1BTC each right now and you can flip them on your forum. Easy profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Lol im amazed.. Bter?? What does they have to do with that?

The trades are btwen users, bter isnt trading there..

If the price is falling is because everybody is seeing your bars like trash.

If you dont like bter why dont you ask another exchange to support your bars,, o sorry you did it but they responded "no".

reagards.

i have no issue with bter would just prefer people not sell there BTB there. i trade on bter just not BTB
Perhaps it's Schadenfreude, but it's incredibly satisfying to see that coin you promoted poorly fail. Now there won't be any more poorly written BTB spam.

Exactly, I wonder if there is anyone on this forum (apart from his 5-20 other accounts, asi he stated, he has) who takes him seriously.

your fun!!! i only have 1 forum account this one .You people are amazing you believe anything you read
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lol im amazed.. Bter?? What does they have to do with that?

The trades are btwen users, bter isnt trading there..

If the price is falling is because everybody is seeing your bars like trash.

If you dont like bter why dont you ask another exchange to support your bars,, o sorry you did it but they responded "no".

reagards.
You are it's biggest killer... if you haven't posted shit and pump it artificially (though on the most dumbest way ever) and if it was let to rise naturally it would maybe have a chance...

+1

umm so your agreeing there is a smarter way of artificially pumping a coin . you would be an expert at this? after looking over your post . i can see you might have some marketing skills of your own
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Post your BTB for sell at BitBars.net and i assure you no matter what you sell it for the post wont get deleted.
Sorry didn't want to directly accuse you. But you'll agree that this is not a professional exchange. I.e. no scam protection...
Also ofcourse you should buy those cheap BTB at bter or the price won't rise... If you have faith in the bar, that is.
I see only WTS and SOLD, where are your buyers?
my thoughts exactly.
Activity: 157
Perhaps it's Schadenfreude, but it's incredibly satisfying to see that coin you promoted poorly fail. Now there won't be any more poorly written BTB spam.

Exactly, I wonder if there is anyone on this forum (apart from his 5-20 other accounts, as he stated, he has) who takes him seriously.
Activity: 182
This TruCoin guy is amusing, types like a four year old and has a "cryptocurrency marketing company" while spamming about BTB.

no matter what you say. You my friend have been effected by my marketing group more than you could ever know. So i guess your not smarter than a 4 year old . good job my friend
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
FLO dev
You are it's biggest killer... if you haven't posted shit and pump it artificially (though on the most dumbest way ever) and if it was let to rise naturally it would maybe have a chance...

+1
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why don't you just purchase all the cheap bitbars from bter?  Roll Eyes
Post your BTB for sell at BitBars.net and i assure you no matter what you sell it for the post wont get deleted.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
This TruCoin guy is amusing, types like a four year old and has a "cryptocurrency marketing company" while spamming about BTB.

You couldn't make it up, could you? He has guts to offer his marketing service to community, lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A blog with attached forum isn't an exchange.  Grin
Probably going to delete sell offers below his target price.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
[ANN] BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar

Bter.com is Killing BTB slowly must stay away from buying and selling on bter.com

They will buy your BTB for the same price they would buy LTC and turn around and sell you BTB in a couple months for 10-100 BTC per BTB

This is a buying opportunity not a whining opportunity.
Activity: 182

+1
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
No offense, but for being a supposed backer of BTB you probably have done it more harm than anyone else here with your spam site, creating fake bids, etc.

Not fake that's the real Rate for BTB. All unique ip
Pages:
Jump to: