Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Media - page 2. (Read 687 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
Social media are computer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks. The variety of stand-alone and built-in social media services currently available introduces challenges of definition; however, there are some common features.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
In the present time, the world has given us the technology that has given its name to social media or social media. This social media has forgotten our old days, we could not find our loved ones at any one time. There are no days in those days. People do not remember those days, because a whole new technology has given us all of us. And that's why these social media in this episode highlighted the harmful effects of our youth.
Activity: 42
June 05, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
 As for good affects social media is a great place to connect and meet other people, even share what you’re doing with your loved ones. But there are so many more bad effects of social media. It causes insecurities it is a place where most photos or videos are edited in someway and when young people look up to their idols they see an image that has been edited not the real deal ..
Activity: 26
June 05, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
I think social media is just for entertainment purposes.just some people try its best possible way of usage.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
June 05, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
Positive impact
- As a place of promotion
- With so many people using social networking, it opens our chance to promote the products / services we offer
- Event multiply friends
- Can add new friends and business relations with ease
- As a medium of communication, facilitate our communication with people, both within and outside the country
- Where to find information
- Many news agencies also seek to use social media as a media penyeberannya
- Where to share, with features that exist in social media we can easily exchange data either in the form of photos, documents, or voice messages

Negative impact
- The emergence of crime
- Many people also use social media as a tool to commit crimes such as kidnappings and fraud
- Disturbing relationships between partners
- Social media can also trigger jealousy between couples if the couple is unfairly connected with others
- Increase the nature of opium
- Social media can also cause opium that can lead to the nature of its users become autistic or more close to the life around
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 04:08:27 PM
Social media like facebook are destructive for relationships.
There is plenty of examples when boy or girl is more interested in a current wall content than in the other person.
It evokes irritation, arguments and often unnecessary misunderstandings or even sercerts.
I know a lot of people who just need to check facebook every 5 minutes even though it is obvious that nothing has changed there - but they somehow must and do it.
Activity: 16
June 04, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
I think social media is very important in ICO promotion role and may find many investors from social media Grin
Activity: 81
June 04, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
I think social media helps you gather more information easily but the bad side is too much social media can lower your interactions with other people.
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh

The disadvantaged is you might absorb some fake news and waste your time in social media, the advantaged is you can contact your family abroad and social gives you fun.
Activity: 6
June 04, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh

It hooks people up and people tend to forget that they actually have a life to live.
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
I think social media is very good and useful to promote our products and services, We can stat this by promoting through facebook, twitter and telegram with the little fee and the participants will promote our products as peoples are managing bounties for social media.

Yes social media is very good
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
Social media really affects or mental health

1. it’s addictive. Social media often causes ‘Facebook Addiction Disorder’, which is characterized by neglect of personal life, mental preoccupation, escapism, mood modifying experiences, concealing the addictive behavior

2. It triggers more sadness. When we use more social media, we are less happy

3. It makes people compare their lives with others, which is really unhealthy

Moreover, more friends on social media don’t mean you’re more social

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
I think social media is very good and useful to promote our products and services, We can stat this by promoting through facebook, twitter and telegram with the little fee and the participants will promote our products as peoples are managing bounties for social media.
Activity: 24
May 31, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I think that we should be careful with what we post online (social media), especially our thoughts and our opinions, so think before you click.
Activity: 137
May 30, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
Social media can be good for getting news instantly or knowing new people around the world but is bad if you are addicted (lack of sleep, always checking social media, etc)
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
+ easy, fast, cheap communication
+ fast info floating

- addiction
- bullying
- fake news
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
in cyberspace as now the benefits of social media are so much as we easily communicate to our friends or relatives even though the distance is far away,
the negative effect of social media is to reduce our social contact in the real world to our fellow human beings
Activity: 28
May 29, 2018, 06:19:31 AM
Some pros of Social Media
- Helps children connect with extended family and friends.
- Helps develop better perspectives on various issues.
- Learn new things, exchange ideas and helps hone their networking skills.

Activity: 78
May 20, 2018, 01:55:07 AM
DisAdvantage of social media

Lacks Emotional Connection. ...
Gives People a License to be Hurtful. ...
Decreases Face-to-Face Communication Skills. ...
Conveys Inauthentic Expression of Feelings. ...
Diminishes Understanding and Thoughtfulness. ..
Activity: 321
May 20, 2018, 01:25:48 AM
Social Media is very important for modern time. By the help of social media we are getting many news & information, which helps  us. Facebook, Twitter etc. are paling a vital role in the modern world. It has helped us to keep communication with one to another in the world. Sometimes, it shows false news. We should good use of social media.
Pages:
Jump to: