Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Media - page 3. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh

Good effects is you can communicate with others all over the world and community. You can make a lot of friends. More information to know about and you can enjoy fun stuff about it.
While the bad effects of this is youngster brainwashed with others on some fake news. Wrong agenda that keeps around even if it is a bad opinion. Many people forget to allow theirself with physical activites because they are only focusing on social media.
Activity: 15
May 19, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
It spreads news quickly. But we must verify first the news we are reading here because some are just fake news.
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
The positive effect of using social media is you can research easily when you have some assignments , researches etch., It can also be use in communication but the negative effect of social media is you don't have privacy, it can also be some instruments in bullying others. So before you post some things you have to think carefully if your post is good or not.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
i like social media because it gives me information.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 09:30:16 PM
Social media plays a very important role in making the community more knowledgeable
Activity: 14
April 21, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh

I dont have a facebook or other social media  Wink Grin
Activity: 7
April 21, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

I use it only to write with some friend and to see their fotos.
Activity: 9
April 20, 2018, 11:20:46 PM
I like social media, because his information a lot
Activity: 13
April 20, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
As we all know, social media were developed primarily because it is a big help to people/users. 1.social media helps people from around the globe to communicate with each other conveniently. 2.social media somehow informs people about the current issues. On the other hand, abusing it may lead to many problems. 1.excessive use of social media may affect the social skills of one person who always use it. 2.social media can also be a medium for the proliferation of fake news, which is trending now particularly in facebook.
Activity: 25
April 20, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I like it because I found many old friends and I can edit photos
Activity: 39
April 20, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
You can communicate and find new acquaintances via Social Media
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
Bad effects of using social media are when using it too much and depends also in the people who are using it , bad effects when using the social media in a bad way. The good effects are we can easily do our work through the social media. Making our lives to live at ease because of social media , communicating easily to our friends and love ones who are far away from us.
Activity: 75
March 17, 2018, 08:48:24 PM
without social media all activities are hampered. maybe it's the hallmarks of social media.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
February 08, 2018, 06:40:47 AM
Good effect is communication is a lot easier and faster.
Bad effect? People are addicted to it since it is a lot of fun hence they forget to do more important things.
Activity: 18
February 08, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
Social media helps you easily connect with other people and makes access to a lot of information easier. However, too much use of it, to a point of not being able to build a person-to-person relationships with other people may be its downside. Not to mention using it as a shield in making other people bad about themselves (trolls).
Activity: 127
February 08, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
I think social media is important.
, where everyone can communicate and understand about the latest news in the world stage. and good for business
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
SM is a perfect tool
the problem is market itself, it's oversaturated
Activity: 34
February 07, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
Social media right is very influential especially to the young adolescents.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 03, 2018, 03:58:08 AM
Social Media is widely used throughout the world and it's part of our lives already.

For me, here are some of the advantages:
- faster communication with anyone around the world
- connects you to friends, family and even co-workers and basically anyone.
- if you are an influencer, it's easier to spread the word out and talk about the latest trends, where to go or where to eat trends, etc.
- if you have a business/company, it's easier update people about what you offer & communicate and do business with potential clients & increase visibility
- for learning purposes
- easier to ask for help from the community
- available 24/7

Here are some of the disadvantages:
- not much personal interaction or emotional ties
- eating up your time, especially when you are with family&friends, all are eyes are usually on their phones
- fake news, hate posts, cyberbullying
Pages:
Jump to: