Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Media - page 5. (Read 687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
January 26, 2018, 02:23:58 PM
Just have a look at "Crypto twitter" for example.
For news and quick first hand informations this is the best place to be!
On the other there is lots of trolling and shilling going on.
But social media is very important to spread the word of crypto and get new people into this space.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 02:16:15 PM
Can get friendly with lot's of people
But on the other hand the upper sentence also means 'Can get friendly with lot's of strangers'
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
the positive effect of social media is the rapid spread of information so other than as the field of social media communication as well as a place for the utilization of promotion
but as a side effect of it is news that is not good or fraud, or news that provokes also many circulating in social media
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
January 26, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh
the good effect of social media it can be used for communication it helps us communicate easily the
bad side of social is anything is possible like cuber bullying cyber crime etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
because social media is very helpful in disseminating information and as one place of promotion and news
people are more active in social media ,such as promoting the project
open widely can be in the clay crowd that's a positive impact
if negative
well when writing bad news
in a matter of seconds alone is spread even though true or not
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
social media is great powerful agent......it helping side to worldwide business...
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 26, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
It really depends on the person, some would take it negative if that news was negative, but some people would do a research first before judging crypto just like what happen to us. Since, for sure we are already hearing a lot of crypto but before we totally disagree about it we tend to do a research on how it works or if it is really a scam and so we are here finding out that it is a legit one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 01:06:03 PM
Social media is one of the powerful mouthpiece for anything you want to dilever to the public. It can spread rapidly any information for free in a short period of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
Social media has effect on virtually anything being it good or bad. People put up their views at ease and say whatever they feel and other people get easy access to it. Social media can promote a product or service easily and can also kill a brand easily depending on the information being put up by people on social media as lots of people are on social media these days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
January 26, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Generally for me, social media is a very good and essential marketing tool which has really assisted firms and businesses to expand their horizons. The only disadvantage I feel is that it has reduced interpersonal relationship as people now feel connected to their social media pages than a face to face interaction. How will I do something wrong to someone and the next thing is to go post it on social media, rather than confronting me? Yes, it happens a lot and that is sickening!
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
In layman terms; the good effect is that social media has really helped a lot of businesses as long as you have some digital marketing skills. On the other hand, the bad effect is that it has made some people to stop handling their life events reasonably without having to put on the social media every single event of their life, both the bad and the good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 26, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
I think social media is playing a vital role regarding this cryptocurrency world. I believe that people are getting addicted to the social network and they are passing their most of the time in this platform, they are getting all sorts of information from the social media that's why it has a good potential criterion for promoting any type of activities. so it's inevitable to its role the communication system.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: