Pages:
Author

Topic: Social media, now looking more for business than for socializing. - page 10. (Read 4599 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Almost all social media is currently used for selling, those who have difficulty working and have no income usually use social media to sell, and in my opinion this is not a problem and of course I hope that social media provides a special marketplace so that it can be used as a new business unit .
This requires a bit of hard work and consistency only the best one wins the race of social media.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Almost all social media is currently used for selling, those who have difficulty working and have no income usually use social media to sell, and in my opinion this is not a problem and of course I hope that social media provides a special marketplace so that it can be used as a new business unit .
some people are going simple and they are doing great.
many businesses are trying to be innovative and they are failing miserably
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
If we do look back about the real purpose on why Facebook is been created for example.

A key encapsulation of what Zuckerberg believes early Facebook to be: a place that brings people together and connects groups of friends, so that they can then share information and ideas about the things that they’re passionate about.Source

So this do really shows that this is really that intended for socializing.It is really just in a matter of time on which it did really become big then it is where people do really make use of
that thing to be an advantage to promote their business and services until it becomes a main medium on where people do sell out their stuffs and other things.
Im aint saying its bad but it turns out to become in todays standards.
In my opinion, the goal remains the same, but those who are using the medium decide to diversify their use and start making money or leaving from it, which is a smart choice since we cannot be wasting our data and not making any money from it, particularly now that data is expensive.
I like how social media is now used to make some money because, despite its unreliability, it has helped some people by giving them a source of income.

it requires a lot of hard work behind it to make a good content - it is not always that you just upload a video and you become viral in a day and would start earning money. Handling social media is a bit of task
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If we do look back about the real purpose on why Facebook is been created for example.

A key encapsulation of what Zuckerberg believes early Facebook to be: a place that brings people together and connects groups of friends, so that they can then share information and ideas about the things that they’re passionate about.Source

So this do really shows that this is really that intended for socializing.It is really just in a matter of time on which it did really become big then it is where people do really make use of
that thing to be an advantage to promote their business and services until it becomes a main medium on where people do sell out their stuffs and other things.
In my opinion, the goal remains the same, but those who are using the medium decide to diversify their use and start making money or leaving from it, which is a smart choice since we cannot be wasting our data and not making any money from it, particularly now that data is expensive.
I like how social media is now used to make some money because, despite its unreliability, it has helped some people by giving them a source of income.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
I think so because more and more people are trying to sell their goods through social media. They try to sell the goods to their friends; many are satisfied with the goods and recommend them to other friends. This is what makes social media has changed from just a place to socialize to a place to make money and we have seen many people who have succeeded by selling through social media. People are doing this to survive this pandemic and many people have already lost their jobs in real life so they are trying to sell something through social media that works.

Agree, the effects of the pandemic have indeed made many people creative, at that time there were many commercial businesses that could not run, it was difficult to promote goods sold directly, therefore people used social media as a medium for buying and selling, not even just buying and selling, many businesses were still can be saved, right, like the example of a company that holds online meetings
that is the need of the time too. Earlier during Covid many business went online and many entrepreneur tried to sell their product or services through social media
now many businesses have not used their pages and accounts for long. Social media is not an easy thing to manage
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
I think so because more and more people are trying to sell their goods through social media. They try to sell the goods to their friends; many are satisfied with the goods and recommend them to other friends. This is what makes social media has changed from just a place to socialize to a place to make money and we have seen many people who have succeeded by selling through social media. People are doing this to survive this pandemic and many people have already lost their jobs in real life so they are trying to sell something through social media that works.

Agree, the effects of the pandemic have indeed made many people creative, at that time there were many commercial businesses that could not run, it was difficult to promote goods sold directly, therefore people used social media as a medium for buying and selling, not even just buying and selling, many businesses were still can be saved, right, like the example of a company that holds online meetings
I wonder how many people who wanted to be a comedian, you will see a lot of skits on Facebook especially and you will be surprised how much they are making just for people viewing this video, social media is not just for socializing in the first instance this is just because that is what has been attached to it in the first place before people start with the business aspect.
well and in essence business is also included in social activities. so that business is already in the concept of social media itself. because even platforms like FB also have a Fanpages where the category is prioritized for business. and it's been around since FB was created. so that business in social media is supposed to exist and has been prepared like that from the start. and well now many people have made money from social media. be it from trade or from creator content.

Today everyone is digital creator - people make videos and take pictures and think that they are now content creator.
Some people who have worked really hard has gone down and the newbees has taken the lead.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
I wonder how many people who wanted to be a comedian, you will see a lot of skits on Facebook especially and you will be surprised how much they are making just for people viewing this video, social media is not just for socializing in the first instance this is just because that is what has been attached to it in the first place before people start with the business aspect.
well and in essence business is also included in social activities. so that business is already in the concept of social media itself. because even platforms like FB also have a Fanpages where the category is prioritized for business. and it's been around since FB was created. so that business in social media is supposed to exist and has been prepared like that from the start. and well now many people have made money from social media. be it from trade or from creator content.

Activity: 546
Merit: 583
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Do you think social media is now becoming more a place for business than socializing, Could it be as a result of digitalization and things moving online or more people now starting business online because of need to somehow generate income or another source of income for self to survive the economic situations which is becoming tougher?

Yes, social media is now used more for doing business than for socializing because now people are doing something they need to have money and making money through social media can be said to be quite easy, so people are skilled at social media to start a business, and some people even make social media just for doing business. not socializing, the main goal of making social media is just for doing business, it's normal for people to make social media a business field because it's relatively easy to get money
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
this is the most difficult thing at this time - it is very difficult to make others laugh and really hitting hard.
I have seen people making raw videos and winning the hearts and like of the viewers
Yes that is true. People can do business from social media as well as create job vacancies for others too. Social media is useful for businesses, and it enables you to interact with your customers through Instagram, Facebook, Tweeter etc. Nowadays there is huge impact of advertisement in social media that's why social media influencer gets huge amount to promote any brand's products. In todays world social media is no longer just a place to connect and socialize with friends but now even small business use social media to promote their products, through which their business become very effective.
Most brands are into social media marketing and that's why it has generated a lot of revenue for them and as well as for the people that they employ. Aside from that, an individual can make business on his own without having the need to be as good as the rest. By just simply posting some services that you can offer to other people, you're already starting it around. And it will just be a matter of time that after that promotion of your service, there will be customers that shall approach you and that will be continuous. So, the key here is to promote at your best and give and work your best. Once your customers are satisfied with your services or with your products, they'll be the ones to promote it to another network of people or from the circle of their friends and that can be an unstoppable connection and help for an individual who's just starting out.
correct
most brand has taken the online marketing very serious and online purchase has been very common. After COVID life of people and the business have changed all the way 360 degreee.
I think today's lifestyle changes have made social media a part of everyone, almost everyone has social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on, of course business people use social media to broaden consumers and in my opinion this is a good idea.
Of course, business minded people will take advantage if the opportunities to make more sales can be performed inside
any social platforms.

Unlike before where everything is mostly because of personal thing inside social media, nowadays users are seeing opportunities to bring
the business and make more deals not just with personal friends and relatives but more with other people who have the same interest.
since the main purpose of social media was literarily for socializing and connecting different people from different places you don't necessarily need to call someone to actually hear from them, the world is really taking a new shape and people are taking advantage of connecting with people to introducing products while connecting with people.

which is one of the best strategies to sell your product now through social media making it look nice will attract a lot of customers to you in no time, especially on Twitter and Facebook now is now the time to utilize opportunities to use what you have to get what you want.
today I have deleted social media apps from my phones because it make my mind full early in the morning and I spent so much time on phone
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
Social media starts to be business depending on the number of followers you have. The moment you pass a threshold of followers you can monetise your content, and there are few who do not. There are also a lot of ads on social media. The remaining part of social is the people who have followers from the threshold and use social media to interact with them, to pass the time.

But you don't have to wait for a large number of followers to start a business from social media with good quality followers will come by themselves
Very correct the social is now a  place for creating and establishing your own business venture and also exposing it to business partner via the Internet
As the world grows people begin to come up with different ideas that can change things from the way they were the level of user on the social media today is growing up in mass and most users interested in the social media business minded who use the influence to follow-up trade in a more organised way
The internet is growing very wide as people continue to get connected
And this trend that has changed also generated a lot of new jobs.

From influencers, to marketers and anything that's related to brand awareness and growth, there have been a lot of new jobs and opportunities that it has brought.

That means a big business has came out from it and another source of money for most people that will dive into this venture.
That is correct - I second your opinion
most of the time when I think not to use social media much - I use it so much and forget my manifestation. But social media is good thing no doubt about it
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Very correct the social is now a  place for creating and establishing your own business venture and also exposing it to business partner via the Internet
As the world grows people begin to come up with different ideas that can change things from the way they were the level of user on the social media today is growing up in mass and most users interested in the social media business minded who use the influence to follow-up trade in a more organised way
And this trend that has changed also generated a lot of new jobs.

From influencers, to marketers and anything that's related to brand awareness and growth, there have been a lot of new jobs and opportunities that it has brought.

That means a big business has came out from it and another source of money for most people that will dive into this venture.
Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
Very correct the social is now a  place for creating and establishing your own business venture and also exposing it to business partner via the Internet
Do you think social media is now becoming more a place for business than socializing, Could it be as a result of digitalization and things moving online or more people now starting business online because of need to somehow generate income or another source of income for self to survive the economic situations which is becoming tougher?

And as a confirmation of your words, I saw this article today:

https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-says-twitter-will-allow-users-offer-subscription-content-video-2023-04-13/

Twitter to let users offer content subscriptions in monetization push

Social networks have long ceased to be just a means of communication.
The fact is that a lot of unique content is being made there. And nowadays no one wants to make content for free, everyone wants it to be paid for.

Instagram has long introduced product categories, business profiles, and the like.

Even I recently bought a painting there! Although I have never been actively involved in promotion.

Now it will be possible to earn money on Twitter. Perhaps Elon Musk will do there that we will earn cryptocurrency (you understand which one)

Social media is also a waste of money. One waste so much time over it.
I was a social media manager but now  I am so fed up all the rush on the social media. I started working on social media in 2011 but now its so much rush and chaos
Pages:
Jump to: