Pages:
Author

Topic: Social media, now looking more for business than for socializing. - page 8. (Read 4599 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
It is possible that social media is becoming more business oriented because of the digitalization and increasing needs of people to generate income online. Social media still serves as platform for socializing and connecting with your family, friends, etc. Both socializing and business can co exist on social media and many businesses now use social media to connect or interact with their prospective customers and possible they can build relationship. Social media is a big help nowadays specially to small business who are in the stage of start up.
It is true that that is the added value of having a social media platform. Karen really makes building a business easier to do through social media. Even if in the past, when we wanted to open a clothing store, we needed to buy a physical store. Well for now even that doesn't have to be done. Because currently trading clothes does not even need to have a physical store. Even an online store is enough for now. The point is social media also helps reach a wider range of potential customers or consumers that can be obtained.

Actually, that's the point, social media is more on the business side now unlike before that it was created for connecting to all
your friends and relatives, especially those who lost that connections.

Now, when checking your page, there are many recommendations about businesses and if you mistakenly click one of those pages, then expect you
will see a lot of the same pages.

But getting that point of yours, social media helps businesses most of those small time and freelance businesses.
I also admit that every time I open social media, I personally look more for business opportunities that I can find on social media. Maybe even business activities have also dominated my activities on social media.

In fact, not only business but social media has also developed into a medium for learning and talent development. like in the world of writing. I also joined in it. especially on FB. there are many communities that we can enter to develop the profession we want to enter. and the point is social media can also be a place to learn in self-development before plunging into the world of work.
It must be admitted that at this time everything can be accessed on social media, but apart from that, social media is still a place to socialize with people who are far away, be it friends or relatives, but when there is added value, why not use it.
I am also the same, using social media to find the items I want to buy, all of this is inseparable from the effectiveness of social media and is well used by a group of people for doing business and vice versa.

I see what is happening now there is taking advantage of the situation, and as long as it's positive it's not a problem and even for interacting or socializing it's still there and it's still very helpful.
that is so true - social media has changed the lifestyle of people
it has become better and of course people have become more vocal and more creative - the brands are even contacting the influential people and getting their brands endorsed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
It is possible that social media is becoming more business oriented because of the digitalization and increasing needs of people to generate income online. Social media still serves as platform for socializing and connecting with your family, friends, etc. Both socializing and business can co exist on social media and many businesses now use social media to connect or interact with their prospective customers and possible they can build relationship. Social media is a big help nowadays specially to small business who are in the stage of start up.
It is true that that is the added value of having a social media platform. Karen really makes building a business easier to do through social media. Even if in the past, when we wanted to open a clothing store, we needed to buy a physical store. Well for now even that doesn't have to be done. Because currently trading clothes does not even need to have a physical store. Even an online store is enough for now. The point is social media also helps reach a wider range of potential customers or consumers that can be obtained.

Actually, that's the point, social media is more on the business side now unlike before that it was created for connecting to all

Now, when checking your page, there are many recommendations about businesses and if you mistakenly click one of those pages, then expect you

But getting that point of yours, social media helps businesses most of those small time and freelance businesses.

social networks are still used to connect people with each other, not just for business.  it is up to each person's purposes and needs that we decide what it is, not let it decide for us. Many people are using social media for business, but that benefits not only them but also us as consumers.  we can comfortably shop at home without having to go out and save time and money when shopping online at a cheaper price.  I find that what it brings is more benefit than harm.
that is very right - I totally agree with you over this point
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Previously, various social media were used for entertainment or communication with each other, now social media is the only means of livelihood for many people. And many are gaining a lot of popularity in different social media and they are earning huge amount of money every month. There was no payment system on Facebook before but now with the introduction of payment system on Facebook, many content creators are introducing themselves in a new way. 

Not only Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, etc. are popular social media nowadays, people are making money easily. Different content creators are uploading different types of content and by uploading that content they are gaining huge popularity on social media.

they immediately got a celebrity just because of social media which is also a good thing because it helps a lot of people though we've seen the negative aspects on it like there are more fake news , also the content of the video are not child friend or not good but still it helps other people financially, also the old method of advertising are not really working right now as you need to transition online to better known your business, there are a lot of things change this because of the pandemic came.
covid brought everything online. business - education - work - grocery and what not
Now life is all digital - it has eased the life of a person by making them lazy by making life more comfortable
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
Previously, various social media were used for entertainment or communication with each other, now social media is the only means of livelihood for many people. And many are gaining a lot of popularity in different social media and they are earning huge amount of money every month. There was no payment system on Facebook before but now with the introduction of payment system on Facebook, many content creators are introducing themselves in a new way. 

Not only Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, etc. are popular social media nowadays, people are making money easily. Different content creators are uploading different types of content and by uploading that content they are gaining huge popularity on social media.

they immediately got a celebrity just because of social media which is also a good thing because it helps a lot of people though we've seen the negative aspects on it like there are more fake news , also the content of the video are not child friend or not good but still it helps other people financially, also the old method of advertising are not really working right now as you need to transition online to better known your business, there are a lot of things change this because of the pandemic came.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

Activity: 532
Merit: 390
It is possible that social media is becoming more business oriented because of the digitalization and increasing needs of people to generate income online.

But it's very patinent for us to understand that only few among many that are interested in social media makes use of the opportunity in it to make something good out of it than socializing, if we consider the digital aspect of the economy today, things were already going online than in the physical aspects or application because the digital technology is an advanced development everyone is seeking opportunity to make that change they have always desired effective.

Social media still serves as platform for socializing and connecting with your family, friends, etc. Both socializing and business can co exist on social media

Those are are more smart and wise enough see this as an advantage ad not an avenue to get familiarized with social media, there's no relevance in what we do that does not earn us money but is taking our time and money away from us, we must achieve the two together.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

social networks are still used to connect people with each other, not just for business.  it is up to each person's purposes and needs that we decide what it is, not let it decide for us. Many people are using social media for business, but that benefits not only them but also us as consumers.  we can comfortably shop at home without having to go out and save time and money when shopping online at a cheaper price.  I find that what it brings is more benefit than harm.
Activity: 812
Merit: 210

I also admit that every time I open social media, I personally look more for business opportunities that I can find on social media. Maybe even business activities have also dominated my activities on social media.

In fact, not only business but social media has also developed into a medium for learning and talent development. like in the world of writing. I also joined in it. especially on FB. there are many communities that we can enter to develop the profession we want to enter. and the point is social media can also be a place to learn in self-development before plunging into the world of work.
It must be admitted that at this time everything can be accessed on social media, but apart from that, social media is still a place to socialize with people who are far away, be it friends or relatives, but when there is added value, why not use it.
I am also the same, using social media to find the items I want to buy, all of this is inseparable from the effectiveness of social media and is well used by a group of people for doing business and vice versa.

I see what is happening now there is taking advantage of the situation, and as long as it's positive it's not a problem and even for interacting or socializing it's still there and it's still very helpful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 583

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Activity: 546
Merit: 583
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
The easiest way you interact with people now is social media and quickest way to send your messages to everyone is now a click away so yes social media is the best way to advertise your business and expand it. The popularity of social media in business is because of everyone wants to do new things .
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The development of information technology has brought us closer. No matter what kind of social media it is, it is a tool. In the final analysis, it is a question of what people want. It is very simple. What we want is money, because only the rich, In order to realize social value or dirty ideas. This is desire, and no one can change it. Of course, very few people have no desires, so they hardly have their own social media accounts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Social media provides people with social functions and expands people's social circle. But with more social media, the commercial element has also become more prominent. It has also become an important channel for brand promotion, advertising and marketing, providing companies with opportunities for marketing and brand promotion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
making the social media channel is not an easy thing there is so much effort needed - I tried to upload a video to the youtube channel but it took me good 3 days and the video is not working fine.
so dont think it is just shooting and uploading content there is big science behind it
so in essence social media has opened up new opportunities for business people or new people who have just launched a business. Even with our own creativity, we can bring in income through social media. namely by becoming a content creator. And now many are doing it and making a lot of profit from it. some even focus on becoming content creators. because currently content creator on social media is even considered a promising job. it's just that the competition is tougher.

This was the right evolvement because social media has become a part of our everyday life, iif questions are been asked, you'll be surprised if how many people make use of at least one social media platform daily so it was only right that we can make money from where we spend the most of our days at. Job itself is getting a new look that now your job doesn't have to be boring for it to bring income.

The monetizing of social media has also help the social media platforms as they attract new customers both for content creating and consumption. The content creators bring in the customer to the social platforms and they get paid for that and for also keeping the customers entertained.
Correct. and there is a cycle of mutual benefit chain between social Media Platforms and their users. Everything has the same benefit in making money. Especially for artists. they become easier to build popularity through social media. And even ordinary people can promote themselves if they have artist-like skills. so now many new artists are popping up from social media.

For large companies, they can even read market trends from the reactions and interactions of people on social media.

The algorithm makes it easier for business owners to find those people who have a good interest in their offered products,
We can't remove that fact social media are more on business now, unlike before.

The changes are quite good for startup businesses as they can also use the platform to promote their products and reach not only their close relatives and friends but also other people who have the same interests.
correct - there is a need for a more reasearch before you dive in to the pool of social world becuase it is not an easy thing there are so many rules and there is so many important thnigs to be taken care
and I think there is no harm in it - if people are working to make money online.
It always is the interest of the people and the creative. mind which helps in the success - being a content creator is not an easy thing it requires so much effort and hard work
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
so in essence social media has opened up new opportunities for business people or new people who have just launched a business. Even with our own creativity, we can bring in income through social media. namely by becoming a content creator. And now many are doing it and making a lot of profit from it. some even focus on becoming content creators. because currently content creator on social media is even considered a promising job. it's just that the competition is tougher.

This was the right evolvement because social media has become a part of our everyday life, iif questions are been asked, you'll be surprised if how many people make use of at least one social media platform daily so it was only right that we can make money from where we spend the most of our days at. Job itself is getting a new look that now your job doesn't have to be boring for it to bring income.

The monetizing of social media has also help the social media platforms as they attract new customers both for content creating and consumption. The content creators bring in the customer to the social platforms and they get paid for that and for also keeping the customers entertained.
Correct. and there is a cycle of mutual benefit chain between social Media Platforms and their users. Everything has the same benefit in making money. Especially for artists. they become easier to build popularity through social media. And even ordinary people can promote themselves if they have artist-like skills. so now many new artists are popping up from social media.

For large companies, they can even read market trends from the reactions and interactions of people on social media.
The algorithm makes it easier for business owners to find those people who have a good interest in their offered products,
We can't remove that fact social media are more on business now, unlike before.

The changes are quite good for startup businesses as they can also use the platform to promote their products and reach not only their close relatives and friends but also other people who have the same interests.
Some people do a good research how these  algorithm work - IF people understand and learn this art they would do wonder.
Social media is a great tool to reach to the audience but it is also very risky - one small mistake can ban your account for good.

That is true - but mostly people are wasting so much time on social media which is bringing less good
But many people are using social for better results so far
Pages:
Jump to: