Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Signature & Avatar Campaign(full) - page 12. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
August 23, 2017, 02:14:21 PM
thank you sir yahoo i already recieved the payment and also for the approval of my request to ranked up my position as member, thanks again and more power for the success of the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
August 23, 2017, 01:10:29 PM
I have paid everyone who qualified
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 09:09:18 AM
Campaign is full?
The you can already see the answer on the title itself.
Campaign is full and no available slot as of now, you can wait for op update for today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 09:05:31 AM
The campaign manager is online right now for sure he is now updating all of btc of the participants and those who will not get paid for this week,, i am hoping that there will be slot for full member here.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
August 23, 2017, 07:23:12 AM
Btctalk name                  valentin68
Rank                             Member
Current post count          60
BTC Address                  165rReotKj86jBo3ndJdvsRZPS5b8sgs28
Wear appropriate signature  Yes
Wear avatar                      No  (my rank is Member)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 07:00:24 AM
Thank you for accepting me, Sir Yahoo.

Hi Sir Yahoo, I just noticed that I ranked up to Member position.
I already updated my signature. I think that there are no slot yet for the Member position. This is just to advised you and if may include me on the queue of Rank up list.

Thank you.

Hi Sir Yahoo I would like to advise you my rank upgrade from Jr. Member to Member. Hope that you could update my rank. Thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 06:39:51 AM
why some of the members of this forum trying to join in this program? can't they see that the thread is now full? hello campaign manager will you accept them if there is an available slot?
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
August 23, 2017, 06:33:17 AM
Hi Sir Yahoo,

I have rank up to Member from Jr. Member. Hope there's available opening.
Thank you
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 02:15:16 AM
Btctalk name : Zer0_Bits
Current post count: 31 +1
BTC Address: 1C3UeHCT6UjJc75GoyWHsX3cv9Ay4AwVQY
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Wear avatar: No, I am Jr Member
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
August 23, 2017, 12:07:58 AM
Btctalk name: Choyor
Current post count: 79+1
Alamat BTC:1MBgPJwqL555Vxmdq2Gn64tYbAiaHyFhqX
Pakailah tanda tangan yang sesuai: ya
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
August 22, 2017, 11:14:20 PM
did you got your btc already? or the btc's in the spreadsheet are the old ones?

once members got their payment, they will post it here. But I hope the spreadsheet is the old one and manager is still busy because it shows that I am not eligible for this week and 0 count for my post haha. So yeah, still hoping there will be another run to check member's eligibility for this week Smiley
me too , cuz last week , i posted only 16 post before the counting , and the other 5 after the counting of post , i didn't read the instruction well so my bad haha , and now i hope thats the old one
Activity: 350
August 22, 2017, 10:16:29 PM

once members got their payment, they will post it here. But I hope the spreadsheet is the old one and manager is still busy because it shows that I am not eligible for this week and 0 count for my post haha. So yeah, still hoping there will be another run to check member's eligibility for this week Smiley
Activity: 322
August 22, 2017, 09:14:08 PM
It crystal clear written that this campaign is full and I don't know why you guys still submit your application. Why don't you check the overview of all signature campaign on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Well you really can't say when will the slots to be open so I submitted an application for a first come first serve basis if a slot will be available. Full doesn't mean it wil be full all throughout the campaign you know.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
August 22, 2017, 09:00:34 PM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 22, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
It crystal clear written that this campaign is full and I don't know why you guys still submit your application. Why don't you check the overview of all signature campaign on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
August 22, 2017, 03:36:33 PM
Are i not accepted ?

If you were not quoted then it means you were not accepted.
That's right. Look around the forum, you'll find some which set for you.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
Are i not accepted ?

If you were not quoted then it means you were not accepted.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2017, 01:58:44 PM
Do you count for posts in local boards? Or do you count for non-english posts?

I hope so, because most of my posts are from local boards using my native language.  And those are constructive posts. One more thing, it's not indicated on the rule post that local language is prohibited. Lets just wait for some clarification Smiley

guys take a time to backread. because there's a moment there that has not paid because of posting on local thread, and i hope think all of the participant are aware for that. just take a look to clarify your doubt.

Local board posts are accepted as long as it is constructive.
Wait for the update of Sir Yahoo. Nevertheless, he will be the one to decide if our posts are qualified.

he has a busy hrs by now. so no one can tell if when he will update the spreedsheet. take a look in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110184.120

Yeah, another great campaign by our dearest OP. Don't worry, he has his ways. Let us just be patient. What ever the circumstances be. Be it.

thank you for those comments, I appreciate it Smiley I even counted my posts and removed all those that are not counted and I think I got 20 posts required (if constructive local board is included). I also made some random check from the spreadsheet and some posts that were counted of users were from their local boards,  so lets see hehe. Anyway, if those are not included, I'll do my best this coming week and will take note all of my mistakes for this week. This is actually my first time to join campaign, so I'm kinda excited and still learning haha. 

yahoo accepts posts on local boards regardless if you posted in english or in your local language. I know someone who posts in local board using his local language and it is still counted, considering that the rule was followed. Just relax, all of your efforts are appreciated.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 11:50:06 AM
Btctalk name: dazbog835
Current post count: 127
BTC Address: 1BMfDKfoRHBxr5biauzhywNC5JKrFwCfba
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Wear avatar: no
Activity: 350
August 22, 2017, 10:28:43 AM
Do you count for posts in local boards? Or do you count for non-english posts?

I hope so, because most of my posts are from local boards using my native language.  And those are constructive posts. One more thing, it's not indicated on the rule post that local language is prohibited. Lets just wait for some clarification Smiley

guys take a time to backread. because there's a moment there that has not paid because of posting on local thread, and i hope think all of the participant are aware for that. just take a look to clarify your doubt.

Local board posts are accepted as long as it is constructive.
Wait for the update of Sir Yahoo. Nevertheless, he will be the one to decide if our posts are qualified.

he has a busy hrs by now. so no one can tell if when he will update the spreedsheet. take a look in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110184.120

Yeah, another great campaign by our dearest OP. Don't worry, he has his ways. Let us just be patient. What ever the circumstances be. Be it.

thank you for those comments, I appreciate it Smiley I even counted my posts and removed all those that are not counted and I think I got 20 posts required (if constructive local board is included). I also made some random check from the spreadsheet and some posts that were counted of users were from their local boards,  so lets see hehe. Anyway, if those are not included, I'll do my best this coming week and will take note all of my mistakes for this week. This is actually my first time to join campaign, so I'm kinda excited and still learning haha. 
Pages:
Jump to: