Pages:
Author

Topic: Society without money ? - page 10. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 07:16:03 AM
Here in our province even if we don't have money we can live. Because we only  just need to plant fruits and vegetables in our backyard or farm and raise some animals. It can support our daily need even if we don't have money.
Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 03:25:05 AM
Human life can not be separated from money. This is what causes money to be a tool that controls the world and determines human survival.

Because of the power of money, not infrequently people assume that all problems can be solved with money. even more people equate money with freedom, personal freedom and authority.

Hence the people are getting blinded with money and instead give some negative effects .
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 02:54:51 AM
in my opinion society without money is very difficult because money its a part of a
our life
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 05:07:23 PM
It is very impossible to happen and i cannot think and live with that kind of society. I guess living in society without money is very difficult, you cannot buy anything because you doesn't have any.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 04:39:10 PM
Society without money! It is synonymous to life without electricity. Money drives everyday activities in that it fuels ideas and leads imagination to realization. Both the money in cash or money online.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:23:10 PM
This is pretty much backwards

Human history started with no money and now you want a society without?

We're gonna go back to the stone ages where we traded pigs and cow for clothes
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 02:12:58 PM
At the present time without money society is so difficult for living. Money is so necessary for our every steps of life .We can't solved our want without money.If we want enjoyable, peaceful and more comfortable life at first we need lot of money. On the other side society couldn't developed without money. So we can't a peaceful society without money.
Well society without money exist long time ago where people exchange their property of things to something from other people which called barter. We are just born having money as important think because wherever we go,  whatever we see, we need money to claim for something. Everything in this world need money to buy what you need and what you want.  We cannot insight a society without money today. I think it will make a poor society.
Activity: 84
December 20, 2017, 01:37:59 PM
Society without money is nothing. Money is vital in all cases especially lately that everything are all expensive. Everybody can't survive without money.
Activity: 77
December 20, 2017, 01:32:51 PM
If you didn't have any money or any medium of exchange like salt then any sort of exchange would require a double coincidence to occur.  If I made shoes and I wanted a tire I would need to find someone who makes tires and wants shoes. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 01:00:54 PM
It happen before monetary system was introduce but it was a problem because people can't evaluate the goods and services they are rendering or selling to other people. And if this kind of system happens to them i can assure it will be a disastrous economy for everyone.
Activity: 294
December 20, 2017, 12:58:57 PM
Society without money? that's the ridiculous thing I've ever heard, the day-to-day community is always doing transactions as well as goods or food. Because money is very important for society. I think this idea is not good, just like Bitcoin Without a network that will not work.  Smiley
Activity: 93
December 20, 2017, 12:32:16 PM
Society without money is not good to us ,how do we buy some foods if we don't have money ?how do we live now?
Activity: 55
December 20, 2017, 10:17:34 AM
I think the society with no money will be very fairness which could be really hard to happened.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 09:06:32 AM
At the present time without money society is so difficult for living. Money is so necessary for our every steps of life .We can't solved our want without money.If we want enjoyable, peaceful and more comfortable life at first we need lot of money. On the other side society couldn't developed without money. So we can't a peaceful society without money.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 09:48:15 AM
Sooth to say without money society is not possible at present.Because now at this time we are dependent in it very much.So without money society won't deregulatory.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
December 19, 2017, 05:54:38 AM
I was wondering what will happen if bitcoin happens to be the only currency people will be able to use. Is the world going to be united and one or it's going to be chaotic.
Activity: 154
December 19, 2017, 05:48:47 AM
i can't imagine society without money, because money is very important for the daily transaction for the business, like the old transactions very slow moving on the daily life exchange goods to goods, i think this idea is not fit for this era, like the bitcoin using internet connection for fastest transaction.
Activity: 140
December 19, 2017, 05:30:30 AM
Money will always exists as long as resources are scarce.  The only point where money can disappear is if everyone on the planet has more than they could ever want, at that point it will no longer have a function.  But that won't happen so it will always be around in one form or another.
Activity: 74
December 19, 2017, 05:21:14 AM
I don't think that it is a decent topic to discuss - money is just a chosen equialent, without it society wouldn't be a society; we are same before the law, but not by abilities and talents.
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 04:49:49 AM
Let's see whether it will be possible to replace bitcoin money in the near future or not? In my opinion, it is high time to change something in the financial world.
Pages:
Jump to: