Pages:
Author

Topic: Society without money ? - page 7. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
Society without money sounds exciting to me. There will always be chaos from start of implementation but i think we can adjust. Just like before money was introduced we used the barter system. Maybe we can use digital currency as substitute to money.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
There is a place that I can say that money is not available. On mountains and isolated islands that hey live by what nature give them. Bitcoin is not popular in that place either.
Activity: 120
January 07, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
The money is just a useful thing, if there are no money, then the society would use some other things for trading.
Activity: 32
January 07, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

Society without paper money is good if the society is healthy, peaceful and happy. On the other hand, if we are referring to bitcoin as alternative to paper money in a society is dream. The government will now enter on that scenario so that they could regulate and balance the reality. And before it happen that our society is cashless because of cryptocurrency , the government will now perform corrective steps on that matter for sure for not to happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Cruel utopia -
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
the society has no money. It is unbelievable that human life will turn all around. No trading occurs. There are no economic development cooperation between countries, between corporations and between companies. People will return to the old and backward period.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
When the society has no money, we will return to the primitive period. There is no trade exchange through money. countries will not cooperate to do business together. between the economies and between companies.con will become obsolete.
Activity: 6
January 06, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
It is very utophic. A world without money is very hard maybe after hundred years our grand children can think about it.
Activity: 36
January 06, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
Society without money mean peace in world.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
If it does, then life in the world will be totally changed, from modern times to primitive again,
So people will trade with the exchange of goods, but it is very difficult to do.
thank you
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
It will be impossible for society to leave without money. Is not easy for the whole society economy to operate on bitcoin technology. Money in the form of papers and coins will still be needed.

Well, there's a barter system that has served our ancestors for a log time. Exchange of actual goods instead of paper that has an imaginary value. I think we can live with that and that would also bridge the wide gap of the rich and poor people
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

We would be buying things by trading like before that they have done !
Activity: 126
January 01, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
It will be impossible for society to leave without money. Is not easy for the whole society economy to operate on bitcoin technology. Money in the form of papers and coins will still be needed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 59
January 01, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

That won't be a society without money. It will be a society with no fiat money, which seems to be your point. If not, Bitcoin will be money then. Money is anything which you can use as a unit of account. It can be anything which is easily divisible and which doesn't lose its value over time. Bitcoin fits this definition perfectly.
Activity: 4
January 01, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
Society without money can be made,
If you have something or a lot of things to trade with the intention of exchanging with something you want to have or not, and can be done if there is also someone who wants to exchange.

The more things you have for exchanges let alone something that has value as a primary need or even something of rare value then you are a rich man in this case.

Society without money are more like returning to the barter era and this may be a setback in society itself.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 01, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
I disagree with your thought that bitcoin can solve the problem with a low value of money in a country. It might help for some bitcoin holders but do not refer for a country in general. This can never still solved poverty in some ways. Poverty is a complex thing and it needs a big solution in order to solve or shorten it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 31, 2017, 10:37:40 PM

Come to think of it, way back there was no money involve in order for mankind to have a successful transaction. We relied to much on cash or fiat system that we forgot or feel unsafe with using an alternative that is not what are used to when it comes to transaction. I bet that using the cryptocurrencies will do just fin and it will definitely work perfectly.
Activity: 154
December 31, 2017, 10:27:34 PM
I think we go back in the old ways of trade. Exchange of goods.
In the modern Times it will but let's call it exchange of bitcoin cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
December 31, 2017, 05:00:10 PM
It all depends on the state of the world if we choose to select something that can stop the corruption of government and the war machine then digital money really can solve a lot of the problems fractional reserve banking has caused in the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 31, 2017, 04:47:15 PM
Money is not the issue. Money is to make it easy to exchange your goods or services. So, if it's fiat money or bitcoins, it does not really matter. Both have the same purpose. The poor country with low valuta issue is not the huge amount of paper bills one has to carry with him, poverty is the problem. Also in this case, it does not matter whether you have paper money or bitcoins, in fact there's a lack of both fiat money and bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: