Pages:
Author

Topic: Society without money ? - page 11. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 19, 2017, 04:15:12 AM
As for me bitcoin is a kind money. It will be good to have common currencies for all countries.
Money is playing the role of wheels for this society, the society is running on money. Money is the need of every human rather money has made us slaves of its own. In this era of technology we are completely dependent on money from health to career. With the passage of time bitcoin is going to replace this kingship of money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 05:23:54 PM
Bitcoin will not change poverty in some countries, it will simply be there less than in rich countries. In order for the country to become rich, new laws must be introduced.

How will bitcoin have any effect on poverty at all?

It hasn't had any effect on poverty yet and will not have any effect on poverty in the future.

Can people stop citing this as a feature of bitcoin because there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 04:50:12 PM
Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.
Oh, that is what you meant, I saw the name of the topic and for a second I thought you mean world without money at all, but that is an old idea, it is called communism lol
Life without paper money and with one uneversal currency would be indeed a great achivement of humanity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 04:37:41 PM
Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

In my point of view it depends on the country on how will they accept bitcoin. Plus if bitcoin is here and no real money I cant imagine what will haplend to our home town or country
Activity: 171
December 14, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

without money, people will not be able to do anything,  They have nowhere to live, nothing to eat, money is now the most important thing Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:05:04 AM
I don't think money will disappear in the future or replaced by bitcoin. Because now many people still do not know what bitcoin is? How is bitcoin used?
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 14, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

Money is necessary as an intermediary item with shared value for trade of other items, otherwise we can return to barter
Activity: 45
December 14, 2017, 10:40:53 AM
As for me bitcoin is a kind money. It will be good to have common currencies for all countries.
Activity: 235
December 14, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
A society without money exists in the real of animals. I guess that already in the caves our ancestors had money.
Activity: 20
December 14, 2017, 09:29:26 AM
It is hard to imagine, but I think it is about time when the society rejects fiat. Society adopts all the user-friendly goods and technologies, and BTC is one of them.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2017, 09:14:44 AM
I think that is a future insight, for now, still in dire need of money as a means of payment, we dont know the future will be like, but obviously for now we can not escape from the name of money
Activity: 42
December 14, 2017, 08:29:47 AM
The main obstacle would be that people have, for thousands of years, adopted one thing or another as money. Once the idea of money enters people’s heads, they promptly create money if it is absent. Usually within hours.

As others have explained, money is a valuable tool that serves people well.

You might as well ask if a new society without the ability to write were possible. If such a society suddenly sprang into existence, people would immediately invent a way of writing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2017, 08:47:21 AM

Society without money would be very hard for our generation who depends on money. We all know that money is essential for us to live and to survive each day. All we need is paid by money. Everything requires money here on earth, so I believe that it will be hard for us If we won't have that number one requirement. However, our ancestors lived without it before but but they still survived through hard work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 08:21:54 AM
Well it'd be really cool, although people will use their goods for exchange, like it was hundreds of years ago. It's better in my opinion, because it makes you independent from currency ups&downs and banks and lets you to trade stuff you don't need to people who need it. Instead you get things you need. Perfect world with no stupid papers Smiley
Activity: 102
December 10, 2017, 08:20:43 AM
If I think this is not the solution, the community will be confused if there is no money is not the country of Indonesia currency rupiah instead of bitcoin, bitcoin only helps for easier transactions easier even then if people know bitcoin.
Activity: 133
December 10, 2017, 08:04:41 AM

we can not live without money, money now decides a lot in our lives, if there is no money, there will not be anything to eat, there will not be housing, but is this really life? of course not Sad Sad
Activity: 225
December 09, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
bitcoin can not make rich or advanced countries if the country is a lot of corruption and its government system is bad I feel bitcoin will advance certain people.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 07:31:58 AM
Society without money? It is impossible. Even after some disaster money will exist in some form.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
December 09, 2017, 05:26:19 AM
This is a possible future assumption. At present, the value of bitcoin after 10 years has increased by 1700000 times the value of 2008. And in 2017,1bitcoin = 7299USD. So in As such, bitcoin will be popular all over the world, people will use bitcoin instead of government money. Therefore, cash will no longer be valuable and the place in the bitcoin will continue to increase. When a society does not have "money" will form.
Activity: 42
December 09, 2017, 03:51:29 AM
Bitcoin will not change poverty in some countries, it will simply be there less than in rich countries. In order for the country to become rich, new laws must be introduced.
can we imagine a society without money?
Pages:
Jump to: