Pages:
Author

Topic: Society without money ? - page 4. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
Bitcoins will not be able to save the future and solve all the purposes of life.
Activity: 76
March 17, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
There will be no funds that will develop or there's no progress in society.. it must have enough money to spend for beautification and development for society..
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 07:41:57 PM
In a society without money or funds, there will not be a development in the society.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 17, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
Bitcoin + altcoins not only will replace money, it will unify the world under one currency, and with that also the quality of living in different countryes will be unifyed/ balanced.
But with current situation when goverments are trying to regulate cryptomarket, it ll take a long time for things to get positive globaly.
Its very important to eliminate current political systems, so new ones can prosper.
Support UNIFY World Revolution.
Activity: 57
March 17, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
i can't imagine society without money, because money is very important for the daily transaction for the business, like the old transactions very slow moving on the daily life exchange goods to goods, i think this idea is not fit for this era, like the bitcoin using internet connection for fastest transaction.
Activity: 53
March 17, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
Money is everything nowadays. Without it not only society but the total world would be static at once
Activity: 84
March 16, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
Freeganism is a whole philosophy. These are people who do not buy things that are necessary in everyday life, but regularly organize hikes through garbage cans to find everything necessary for life there.
Activity: 24
March 15, 2018, 03:40:56 PM
Yes; did you not notice the small society of beggars on footpath? They still stay happily ever after
Activity: 115
March 07, 2018, 12:43:42 AM
money a basic use to survive in everyday life , but if you ask me that bitcoin can really solve the poverty,i said no,,,because bitcoin is not a miracle cure to solve the all kind of problem in the scoiety,,but help to live a decent life though them,like join here the forum or other offers opportunity from bitcoin.also the power of new technologies can really help to the poor community and society though sending  remittance  to giving better access to financial institution,
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 07, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
Can we imagine a society without money ? Now a days the term bitcoin is getting very much interesting to all so is there any chance that in your future there will be bitcoin in exchange of money and if it happens what will be its consequence i thing it will be good because there is many country where the money value is low so its tough to carry a lot of money if bitcoin comes everywhere this problem can be solved.

Not unless you don't need anything from other countries, a society without money doesn't exist. For one, money is simply a symbol of trust that this piece of paper is backed up by the financial institution of it's nation that it has value. This said paper will be exchanged for products or services needed or wanted by a person. If we remove money, we will still use something in exchange for goods amd services needed. Without money we will still go for barter.
Activity: 69
March 06, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
Maybe you mean conventional money. If money is replaced with bitcoin then it would be more practical in my opinion. Now in some countries already use the digital money, for health payments, transportation, and grocery shopping every day already use digital money in lieu of conventional money.
Activity: 126
March 06, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
a society is not a society if it has no money. yes, money is important top the lives of people. it is something that creates nor destroys humans virtues. so, i think the society needs money to be able to produce goods and services needed for the people.
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 10:31:45 PM
More of us are discovering the theory of how moneyless economies might benefit humanity. What it would look like and how it would function are different matters. Copiosis is answering the what and the how. Without these answers, such societies will remain merely theoretical.
Activity: 387
March 06, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
It is impossible to live in a society  without  money. Money is a tool for us to buy or sell our goods and whatever things that we needed. How can we do it without any monetary instrument.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 05:28:15 PM
just a dead society, but its not possible not to have a means of exchange in a society
Activity: 38
February 23, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
If there is no money in society the peeople living are very simple no problem at all and only they can do is to find a food for their needs.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
If there is no money in society all people living are pair and no materials that man want to buy. They lives like an animal no direction in life only they want is eat. And living peace.
Activity: 322
February 23, 2018, 07:46:00 AM
if we talk now, the possibility is very small, where all countries still use money as a valid exchange tool, but if we talk to the dwpan the possibility that it could happen because we also do not know how the future, especially this bitcoin, it which I may be able to say from my own opinion
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
I think it is impossible to have a society without money unless their money will be a digital money like crypto . We all need money right ? If we want to go shopping , buy in the market , and also Paying bills , and our transportation we all need money for them all .
I agree with you. it seems to me that the money will go into something like crypto. But money will remain money. They are needed to exchange money-commodity- money
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
Money is the energy of society. It will evolve but the essence will stay the same
Pages:
Jump to: