Pages:
Author

Topic: Soft Launch of PumpMycoin.com Community - page 2. (Read 6276 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 09, 2016, 07:43:18 PM
what is "soft launch"? I only heard "soft landing", lmao
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 06, 2016, 10:12:24 PM
I'm not a big investor or traders but I also would like to learn how this community works,i'm still learning the ropes on trading and this community could have help me in my trading venture,I hope they have a cheap package for newbie like me.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 03, 2016, 09:02:09 AM
Update

Pumpmycoin community is now a verified Merchant member on bitcoinpay, which means now we has no limits for BTC transactions on our website. as soon as we launch you will     have no limits on your voting contribution.
we still working on the website coding phase thats why we didt announce any updates lately, however we are doing our best to launch on schedule which is the end of this month.

I'm glad that you have been working on all along,we thought that this thread is dead,the end of the month is a good date,we traders will start a year incorporating your system,which we hope can help traders make a profit but I would to reserve first I would like to see how the system really works and people are going to lose money here.
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com
December 02, 2016, 07:23:59 PM
Update

Pumpmycoin community is now a verified Merchant member on bitcoinpay, which means now we has no limits for BTC transactions on our website. as soon as we launch you will     have no limits on your voting contribution.
we still working on the website coding phase thats why we didt announce any updates lately, however we are doing our best to launch on schedule which is the end of this month.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 09, 2016, 12:13:26 PM
I think you better hurry up,there is a new coin that also deals with the same service that you want to offer,but they are ico based something that investors and traders do not want to be a part of..

can you please provide more data about it ? im sure it will be useful to study
thank you
how long it will take joining your website? it seems that if this project will work those known alts will make some good edge
using it as you mention you will help to make it rise up but you won't let let to go deep as many pump and dump project that
showed up  before, will be looking for more updates and see what this project will bring for the investors end.
www.pumpmycoin.com
November 09, 2016, 11:52:30 AM
I think you better hurry up,there is a new coin that also deals with the same service that you want to offer,but they are ico based something that investors and traders do not want to be a part of..

can you please provide more data about it ? im sure it will be useful to study
thank you
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 09, 2016, 09:58:22 AM
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 08, 2016, 01:11:42 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out, have you managed to get anywhere near the amount of members you were looking for?
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 28, 2016, 06:41:37 AM
10-28-2016 UPDATE :  We are happy to announce that we have done about 85% from the back end and 50% of the UI.
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 25, 2016, 09:17:30 AM
It's interesting. And i'm willing to pay if it works.
Thank You

Can you give us the stat of your community,how many people have joined,and will you also send offer or notification to dev of the coin that are included in the voting system ,we need to laid out a plan a comprehensive plan .

we are currently working on the referral option, people joined so far +1050, every time we update some thing on the website we will send a notification to all members, the nearest update will be the website final layout and the referral option, regarding the DEV ... no we will not contact with the coin dev if we added his coin to the vote, if a dev want to support his coin then he can easily ask his community to vote for it since we have no maximum amount for the voting contribution.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 25, 2016, 08:28:18 AM
Thank You

Can you give us the stat of your community,how many people have joined,and will you also send offer or notification to dev of the coin that are included in the voting system ,we need to laid out a plan a comprehensive plan .
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 25, 2016, 07:48:48 AM
Thank You
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 21, 2016, 05:59:32 PM
I think before you fully launch your site,I recommend that you add the referral program features so people will actively promote your program and the community expand it's membership you should do this now not later.

i really do appreciate these kind of post that helps us expand and develop our community, your suggestion is considered, thank you
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 21, 2016, 05:56:09 PM
i join already . happy to be part of pumpmycoin community

Thanks

Welcome to the community My Dear
Activity: 364
October 21, 2016, 03:26:51 AM
i join already . happy to be part of pumpmycoin community

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
October 20, 2016, 09:27:47 PM
I think before you fully launch your site,I recommend that you add the referral program features so people will actively promote your program and the community expand it's membership you should do this now not later.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 07:03:58 PM
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 20, 2016, 06:27:43 PM
i try to regist on the site, but i'm not receive the code/link confirmation email  Undecided  Huh

you should get the confirmation email within 1 to 15 min
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
October 20, 2016, 06:23:31 PM
i try to regist on the site, but i'm not receive the code/link confirmation email  Undecided  Huh
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 20, 2016, 05:17:59 PM
I'm never been into pump group before,but I want to see how they can create an impact on one coin and to investors,there is a pump team but they are an exclusive team,while this one is a member only group,I wonder if all the groups will follow what was voted by the community..

Thank You, we all hop to reach this level of success one day, together our team and the community members.

I'll be watching this thread for more updates,I like the feature where you can get paid for referring others,this is a good way to help the community grow

you'll be more than welcome

Pages:
Jump to: