Pages:
Author

Topic: Soft Launch of PumpMycoin.com Community - page 3. (Read 6276 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
October 17, 2016, 12:06:12 PM
I'm never been into pump group before,but I want to see how they can create an impact on one coin and to investors,there is a pump team but they are an exclusive team,while this one is a member only group,I wonder if all the groups will follow what was voted by the community..

Thank You, we all hop to reach this level of success one day, together our team and the community members.

I'll be watching this thread for more updates,I like the feature where you can get paid for referring others,this is a good way to help the community grow
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 16, 2016, 04:07:46 PM
I'm never been into pump group before,but I want to see how they can create an impact on one coin and to investors,there is a pump team but they are an exclusive team,while this one is a member only group,I wonder if all the groups will follow what was voted by the community..

Thank You, we all hop to reach this level of success one day, together our team and the community members.
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 16, 2016, 04:06:08 PM
This idea was first posted on the September 25, 2016, 08:28:54 PM i am still hopeful of it survival until October 25 2016, congratulations for getting closer to your dream by building your community.

Thank you,

we did not struggle yet so no need to worry about the community survival.
how ever let me give you some updates,

we signed a contract with the merchant wallet provider, it was difficult to find a wallet that can match our requirements, the voting and instant transactions...etc
we shall start our marketing campaign as soon as the website final layout is ready   
we shall add a new feature for our members to invite other members and in return will get 0.0005 BTC for each active member. members will get instant referral amount withdrawal when he or she invites 5 active members... i think the feature will help us reach our starting point quickly beside the main marketing campaign.

me and my team are taking this community idea seriously so dont worry my friend, we are handling it so far. 
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 16, 2016, 03:55:26 PM
Welcome to Pumpmycoin community
We are now one step closer building our community, because your vote does matter.
We will send you an email, as soon as our voting system is ready.

how Solution?

Welcome to our community, there are no porblems to be solved, the thing is we all waiting for the website and the voting system to be done by the end of DEC please read the 1st post.

our developers are working on it around the clock to get it done.
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 16, 2016, 03:52:33 PM
I like your concept . with your service we will get some profit even those will also get the profit who will not have knowledge about trade they only will search for your next pump and will invest in that coin.

Yeah thats why the community will have a limited number of members.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2016, 12:36:10 PM
This idea was first posted on the September 25, 2016, 08:28:54 PM i am still hopeful of it survival until October 25 2016, congratulations for getting closer to your dream by building your community.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 16, 2016, 06:47:36 AM
I like your concept . with your service we will get some profit even those will also get the profit who will not have knowledge about trade they only will search for your next pump and will invest in that coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 14, 2016, 02:28:25 PM
.... I wonder if all the groups will follow what was voted by the community..

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Really that will be very interesting to watch.
As nowadays happening in some coins huge pump and then huge dump. But, it will be interesting to watch only pump and then no dump. And how the "pumping & dumping" groups will react?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 14, 2016, 11:39:00 AM
October 14, 2016, 10:55:19 AM
We are now one step closer building our community, because your vote does matter.

done Cheesy  i join with you, how many member to launch thsi coin

Welcome my dear. Smiley
Voting system will start in December.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16392159
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16363888
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 14, 2016, 05:07:39 AM

done Cheesy  i join with you, how many member to launch thsi coin
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 14, 2016, 04:48:45 AM
Thanks PumpMyCoin to share this information.  Smiley

Your Welcome.
October 12, 2016, 02:19:02 AM
Thanks PumpMyCoin to share this information.  Smiley
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 11, 2016, 06:40:07 PM
Hey! I just joined the site. Can you say the number of total members now?

welcome to the community my dear,

we are currently 900 members. we will add a members counter with the official launch so you can get to know how many members already joined the community.

Thank You
October 11, 2016, 07:47:11 AM
Hey! I just joined the site. Can you say the number of total members now?
Activity: 392
October 09, 2016, 12:30:27 PM
All i can tell you as an experienced trader is that the op should start the business on this forum first in order to showcase what he have to offer anything different from that is a white elephant project.
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 08, 2016, 05:51:52 AM
a lot of members suggested via mail to postpone the marketing campaign until we launch the official website... thats why we are currently studding new marketing ideas by considering  contracting with an online campaign management agency and adding the referral option in our website after we complete the voting system, so each member can be able to invite others and get commission in return.

im sharing this ideas with you guys since we all are members of this community and we need to think together so we can make it succeed 
please share your thoughts with us if you have any suggestions that could benefit all the community members

Thank You.
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 08, 2016, 05:48:30 AM
800 members Joined the community so far
What next ? Dont keep us in suspense for too long, when exactly are you going to complete the voting system?

As long as they never demand us to pay them to be a member i am ok with it.

Maybe it is their marketing strategy to keep us in suspense. Haha

you will always be more than welcome to join our community.

Joining the community is absolutely free, however voting requires to participate with a small amount. minimum of 0.002 BTC to be used in favor of the pumping, please read the description in the first post.
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 08, 2016, 05:47:13 AM
What next ? Dont keep us in suspense for too long, when exactly are you going to complete the voting system?

we are doing our best to launch the website before the end of DEC 2016. 

sorry if you though that we intend to suspense our members, but believe me.. we don't Smiley
Activity: 364
October 08, 2016, 04:10:29 AM

As long as they never demand us to pay them to be a member i am ok with it.

Maybe it is their marketing strategy to keep us in suspense. Haha
They will eventually take money from us because voting for the coin you need to pump requires spending some btc, read their announcement thread.
Pages:
Jump to: