Pages:
Author

Topic: Soft Launch of PumpMycoin.com Community - page 4. (Read 6276 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 11:10:05 PM
800 members Joined the community so far
What next ? Dont keep us in suspense for too long, when exactly are you going to complete the voting system?

As long as they never demand us to pay them to be a member i am ok with it.

Maybe it is their marketing strategy to keep us in suspense. Haha
Activity: 364
October 07, 2016, 01:25:16 AM
What next ? Dont keep us in suspense for too long, when exactly are you going to complete the voting system?
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com
October 03, 2016, 02:52:02 PM
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 29, 2016, 11:57:59 AM
Very long preparation but we also need stat on how many members are already in,and how many more do you need to get everything ready,this is not a unique concept anytime there could be new pump team set up ahead of you because of the long delay,why not promote aggressively instead..

473 members joined since the soft launch...we will launch as soon as we done with the voting system... of course more members will be better for all of the community.

actually any suggestions for promoting will be highly appreciated and considered immediately.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
September 29, 2016, 03:10:59 AM
Very long preparation but we also need stat on how many members are already in,and how many more do you need to get everything ready,this is not a unique concept anytime there could be new pump team set up ahead of you because of the long delay,why not promote aggressively instead..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 29, 2016, 01:00:34 AM
Though i am not in a hurry about this but i am not comfortable with this process,i expected the op to announce a ready made website and not an under construction project.

if we launched with a finished website we would post upon our first vote till there is enough member to vote, in that case we would lose credibility.
so as i said we r still building our community and intend to make it large one so we can all benefit each other.
however there is no need to feel unconformable, im sure a lot of us suffered at least ones from joining a pump and dump group..  but pumpmycoin is a totally different scheme.
this is the hardest part of the project is to gather the community members we need a lot of members so we can effect the market ..  BUT when we are done i promise you will notice.

the good new is within the last 2 days we got 283 members request to activate their accounts. so i think we are on the right track and i hop we continue to do.
Well i just said my own personal opinion which i know to be right because if you sincerely belief in the project, you would have have giving us a completed website.
When will the website be fully ready?

voting system will be done at the end of DEC.
This is practically 4 months from now and i wonder how many profits we must have lost before the voting system is all setup.
Good luck to you all the same.
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 28, 2016, 06:49:01 PM
FAQ added to the first post.
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 28, 2016, 10:50:05 AM
Though i am not in a hurry about this but i am not comfortable with this process,i expected the op to announce a ready made website and not an under construction project.

if we launched with a finished website we would post upon our first vote till there is enough member to vote, in that case we would lose credibility.
so as i said we r still building our community and intend to make it large one so we can all benefit each other.
however there is no need to feel unconformable, im sure a lot of us suffered at least ones from joining a pump and dump group..  but pumpmycoin is a totally different scheme.
this is the hardest part of the project is to gather the community members we need a lot of members so we can effect the market ..  BUT when we are done i promise you will notice.

the good new is within the last 2 days we got 283 members request to activate their accounts. so i think we are on the right track and i hop we continue to do.
Well i just said my own personal opinion which i know to be right because if you sincerely belief in the project, you would have have giving us a completed website.

voting system will be done at the end of DEC.
September 28, 2016, 05:23:12 AM

www.pumpmycoin.com
September 28, 2016, 04:52:42 AM
Hi that's an interesting idea definitely watching

If a coin is never dumped then profits stay high on paper.

you are more than welcome
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 27, 2016, 04:34:19 PM
Hi that's an interesting idea definitely watching

If a coin is never dumped then profits stay high on paper.
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 27, 2016, 01:31:35 PM

September 27, 2016, 12:52:42 PM
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 27, 2016, 10:58:20 AM
Updated the description in the first post.
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 27, 2016, 08:55:18 AM
Welcome to Pumpmycoin community
We are now one step closer building our community, because your vote does matter.
We will send you an email, as soon as our voting system is ready.

How long will this take you?
we are all waiting for these i know if the dev can push it success will come after good luck dev.

Just to be honest with you guys, we are trying to establish a real community that will grow up every day with unlimited upgrades to make sure that our members are fully satisfied with our service, we are dealing with a pretty much complicated system especially from the security perspective.
So we are working as much as we can around the clock in order to make it done before the end of 2016
all what we need from you so far is your patience and support so we can launch our community as good as we all expecting.

Thank You 
www.pumpmycoin.com
September 27, 2016, 08:40:25 AM
TBH, I don't really understand how this works. Can anyone please be so kind and explain it to me in layman terms, please?

No problems Sbtctalk,

iwill try to make this as simple as possible

pumpmycoin is a community, created to pump altcoins via its members voting.
every week there will be 40 or 50 coins to vote on.
at the end of the week pumpmycoin will announce the most 5 voted coins. and will pick one to trade on.
during the voting each member will contribute with a small amount of btc, the total of the all members contribution will be used to boost and recover the selected coin during the trading as long as possible.
for ex.   community members total vote btc contribution was 20.00 BTC, all of this amount will be used to maintain the coins up trend while community members trading as well, thats why its the community who will raise the coin value and pumpmycoin team will try to support the trending using the voting contribution amount. pumpmycoin team will never sell the 20 btc befor atleast 1 month to make sure that we never dump and effect the price and our members trades.. this is very important point cause other wise it will be the regular pump and dump scam scheme.

during the trading .. the selected coin will gain more trust due the high volume trading from our members and contribution amount, this will also benefit our community members who entered the trade before others.

the community website is currently under construction but the registration phase is available now.
we are currently working on the voting system as well.

Please let me know if you still need more explanation
Thank you

Activity: 266
September 27, 2016, 07:44:51 AM
TBH, I don't really understand how this works. Can anyone please be so kind and explain it to me in layman terms, please?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
September 27, 2016, 07:42:06 AM
The ridicules of this thread is beyond my IQ, can you explain your joke a little more simple so at least I can laugh as well? Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 07:33:50 AM
We are now one step closer building our community, because your vote does matter.

we are all waiting for these i know if the dev can push it success will come after good luck dev.
September 27, 2016, 07:26:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: