Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 145. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone.
Can someone help me?
Couple of days before my wallet v1.0.0.0 (yeah, I never update it) succesfully synchronized, but now it stuck.
Can anyone say how to fix it or change a wallet to last version in painless way?
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Hello, everyone! Where is the developers’ office? I travel around the world and I’m interested in the services, but I would like to drop by, if it is possible.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
Anyone who will sell XLR now should sell better today then tomorow ... i have a good place for the Coins ... in my wallet Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
It is said that "Solaris is the first PoW coin with zerocoin protocol and Masternodes"
Can someone tell me as simple what is zerocoin protocol ?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
 v2.3.2.0 is the last update right ?
Activity: 32
There is no reason to sell...amaters Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
DAMMIT, I SHOULD HAVE SOLD ALL MY COINS WHILE I HAD A CHANCE.

You can still sell now, it's still going for at least $30. Which is better than it was last year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Official Statement - Blockchain Stall - Zerosolaris launch postponed to PoS phase

10/01/2018 2:00PM UTC the Solaris blockchain experienced a full stall on block 130116 due to a Zerocoin Implementation conflict with ongoing Proof-of-Work phase.

The issue was identified and a public notice was placed within an hour, stating that Solaris Core Team is aware of the stall are is working on a fix. Solaris Core devs began working on a fix immediately. All relevant exchanges/pools were notified as well.

In the next 24 hours two unsuccessful fixes were released to the network, but failed to kick-start the blockchain.

The core team was forced to make a hard decision of delaying Zerocoin implementation in favour of an operational Blockchain.
Currently the Zerocoin implementation is scheduled to go live starting at block 262596 ~ 13th April, 2018.
We will research and examine if it will be possible to move this date to a closer date, but it is our top priority to maintain Solaris as a stable and secure currency.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused during this outage.

Going forward, the Solaris Core Team will now concentrate on building services for real use of XLR, details will be provided soon. We believe all Solaris coin owners will benefit greatly from what we have planned.

Thank you for support Solaris  !

It's ok, but are you sure there wont be simylar conflict between Zerocoin and POS?
Activity: 17
i leave the boat shitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
LOL  well done dumpers,  now I can buy cheap XLR and finally launch my 5-th masternode
Activity: 54
What a fall.. should we get more coins mining now that the price is lower? Or there is just nothing good about this? Do you guys expect we can reach $40 $50 area again soon?
Activity: 1
нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя
Activity: 163
If it was the announcement, then we should see the reverse effect when PoS & Zerocoin go live...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Official Statement - Blockchain Stall - Zerosolaris launch postponed to PoS phase

10/01/2018 2:00PM UTC the Solaris blockchain experienced a full stall on block 130116 due to a Zerocoin Implementation conflict with ongoing Proof-of-Work phase.

The issue was identified and a public notice was placed within an hour, stating that Solaris Core Team is aware of the stall are is working on a fix. Solaris Core devs began working on a fix immediately. All relevant exchanges/pools were notified as well.

In the next 24 hours two unsuccessful fixes were released to the network, but failed to kick-start the blockchain.

The core team was forced to make a hard decision of delaying Zerocoin implementation in favour of an operational Blockchain.
Currently the Zerocoin implementation is scheduled to go live starting at block 262596 ~ 13th April, 2018.
We will research and examine if it will be possible to move this date to a closer date, but it is our top priority to maintain Solaris as a stable and secure currency.

Going forward, the Solaris Core Team will now concentrate on building services for real use of XLR, details will be provided soon. We believe all Solaris coin owners will benefit greatly from what we have planned.

Thanks your info! I really like this coin and we have Zerocoin implementation is scheduled to go live starting at block 262596 ~ 13th April, 2018.
Thanks your hard works and open your signature bounty soon!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
DAMMIT, I SHOULD HAVE SOLD ALL MY COINS WHILE I HAD A CHANCE. THIS DUDE JUST FUCKED US WITH THAT ANNOUNCEMENT.
Guys probably dumb question here but... I am currently mining Solaris in BSOD pool... can I just use the same receive address if I want to switch to Umine pool ?? Or do I need to generate new address ? Thanks guys !

You can use the same address and point out as many miners and from as many pools you want.

Ok, great. Thanks man
Activity: 11
Guys probably dumb question here but... I am currently mining Solaris in BSOD pool... can I just use the same receive address if I want to switch to Umine pool ?? Or do I need to generate new address ? Thanks guys !

You can use the same address and point out as many miners and from as many pools you want.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Activity: 148
downloaded the 2.3.2 wallet and its not syncing.
Jump to: