Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 148. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Yep, Cryptohub pool has been finding blocks at a steady rate - I also just got my first Masternode payment since updating my wallet etc... Smiley

May I ask how long it took from the update of your MN to receive the first payout?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Yep, Cryptohub pool has been finding blocks at a steady rate - I also just got my first Masternode payment since updating my wallet etc... Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
help, download new wallet 2.3.2, move wallet.dat but wallet is not synchronizing.
Activity: 45
It was good while it lasted.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
Guys whats going on again? No payouts. Blockchain stuck again.
Happy end!?  Smiley
Activity: 6
Guys whats going on again? No payouts. Blockchain stuck again.
Activity: 36
I think BSOD pool has crashed, its stopped finding blocks , and website is not updating. Strantum has slowed to a crawl
The low difficulty of the coin is like a nice treat for having to wait Smiley

Mining or MN?
Activity: 66
The low difficulty of the coin is like a nice treat for having to wait Smiley
Hi there,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please confirm the correct link for the linux64 daemon?

Thank you,

-Knightly

*EDIT*

Is this it?

https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.3.2.0/solaris-daemon-2.3.2.0-linux64.tar.gz
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
The master node has been successfully started Grin
Support is also the best! Reliable
Activity: 103
Both my masternodes updated and run OK! Also mining equipment run on bsod.pw at full throtle now!
Good job Dev!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I think we are back in business, thats why Solaris is going to the moon - because even when there is a problem, the dev and community work together and get it fixed.  Smiley

Yes it looks like Solaris is back on track and ready to roll again! The dev team have done a wonderful job at getting the wallets fixed asap as some dev teams can take a long time to get issues fixed but the Solaris dev were able to get the job done in quick fashion. This is why I have been supporting this coin since June last year because I could see that we have one of the best dev teams in the business. 2018 is going to be a great year for Solaris as this is just the start to bigger things to come!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
I think we are back in business, thats why Solaris is going to the moon - because even when there is a problem, the dev and community work together and get it fixed.  Smiley

not easy indeed to go to moon Smiley
but it seems like the team has prepared everything well, the problem is always quickly resolved Cool
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Activity: 175
Jump to: