Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 200. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Solaris team and community would like to congratulations to every stakeholder of Solaris including the Development team, the pools, the volunteers, escrow, contributers, community members, twitter fans and everybody else who has been involved with Solaris in one way or the other.
This decentralised community couldn't have come this far without your support.
We have fully migrated from nist5 algorithm to the new Xevan algorithm and we shall celebrate this successful migration with the launch of a new website by tomorrow.

We would like to take this opportunity to address a few pertinent matters.

Budget system of Solaris

The decentralized governance system which was incoorporated into the Solaris network to be controlled my masternode holders and which also entails the budget system will be effected from about block 86,400 which will start soon.
This system will be fully under the control of masternode holders. In other words masternode holders will be resposible for deciding to whom 10% of block reward of Solaris will be given every from Solaris and for what it will be used for through voting with the wallet.
We therefore encourage you to decide carefully and vote responsible because solaris money is in your control.
Anybody can propose a budget but only masternodes can vote.
@Schyter of @Viscolex will release a guide about how to make a proposal or vote with a masternode wallet.

Issue with Solaris on Coinsmarket

We believe many of you may have noticed that the Solaris wallet on coinsmarkets.com is no longer functional.
According to what i understood from what they told us, they lost about 5000 XLR during the chain split. We do not know how this loss of 5000 XLR happened but we understand that in some very rare situations there may have been a "double spending" at their expense.
We have tried our best to technically solve the issue  by providing them with the same solution that everybody else tried and got their wallets fully synced to the right chain without losing any XLR.
However according to the exchange team they have tried but still havent been able to get the 5000 XLR back to their wallet.
We advised them to henceforth always close deposits and withdrawals a few hours before and after an upgrade and to ensure that the upgrade is successful before reopening deposits and withdrawals in order to curb such attacks.
This loss on coinsmarkets is not our fault but according to coinsmarkets the XLR has already been lost.
Coinsmarkets on the other hand proposed two options:
a) Solaris team should either pay them the full 5000 XLR and users funds will be restored and everything goes back to normal
b) They deal with the situation on the own and delist Solaris from the exchange after paying users funds.

This second proposal has been brought up for the communtiy to express their opinion on the matter and to decide without the infuence of the solaris team whether they want us to pay coinsmarkets from the remainder of the premine (option A) or not (option B)

Burning of premine

The migration of Solaris from nist5 to xevan is successfully over and as we can all see, the remainder of the the solaris premine which is unswapped is 168,449.61620955 XLR.
The initial plan was to burn this premine remaider. However there have been proposals from some members of the core team and from several members of the community to keep some of the premine remainder in other to ensure continuous and active development.
The previous funds in the solaris coffers has always been kept safely with Dabs escrow service and has been judiciously used solely for the betterment of Solaris in situations including but not limited to:
payment of severs and domain names
payment of freelance webdesigns and maintenance
payment of logo designs
payment of other designs as seen on twitter, bitcointalk and on website
payment of cryptodevelopment which was significant payment
payment of exchange listing of xevan which was very expensive
payment of contributors and volunteers for tasks such as writing up guides and other writeups
payment of developer for android wallets
payment of participants in twitter campaign
payment for escrow service charges
payment of participants of bitcointalk signature campaign for all the time that the campaign run
payment for listing on cryptopia which was expensive
payment for listing on coinexchange which was also expensive
payment for listing on masternodes.pro for promotional purposes
payment for listing on masternodes.online also for promotional purposes
and more

As it stands, there isnt much remaining in our coffers in the custody of Dabs escrow service and for that matter some of the most recent payment have been made from the personal wallet of SolarisDev which he considered as doantion to solaris community.
One instance of such payment from his personal wallet was the funds to hire the new webdesigner and developer to make the new website which is scheduled to launch sometime tomorrow.
Such sacrifices needed to be made because the funds in the Dabs escrow isnt sufficient and also becasue the bitcointalk signature campaign cannot continue if the funds in the escrow is depleted due to new website

We agree with the suggestion that was put forward by some of the community members, volunteers and contributors to keep some of the premine remainder because there are more short term developmental and promotional activities which cannot be implemented without funds.

The new website is not the only upcoming news for Solaris. There are some core team members who are working hard on getting us listed on another good exchange.
Frankly speaking if there isn't going to be sufficient funds in our coffers then we must as well postpone work on exchanges and other activities to the next few months when masternode holders decide to vote for a number of months for funds to be available from budget system to be used for exchanges and for other promotional activities
We will once again post a link to the escrow wallet being held by Dabs escrow service and another link to the premine wallet address for you to see what is available.

We would like to propose that a quarter of the remainder of the premine should be kept for the solaris core team and the community, for developmental, promotional, listings and other activities that may arise in due course.
This third point has been brought up for the communtiy to again express their opinion on the suggestion and to decide without the infuence of the solaris team whether they want a portion of the premine to be kept with Dabs or not.

The rest of the premine will be burnt and removed form circulating supply

Dabs Escrow Service address: https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/address/SeWjH3QSKtV1JjsxNQY3WthYz5EESEyHh2
Solais (xevan) Premine address: https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/address/SRdsg8EVs9xTCVFNAJc4ad6eDs6AacxJC8

We would like to assure all of you and ourselves that Solaris is a great cryptocurrency and this is just a new dawn.
We will experience more growth than you will imagine in terms of security, scalability, technlology, practical use cases, community growth, and much more.
The price boost that will follow will only be icing on the cake.
As long as we have each others support we will continue to attain new heights

Thank you for your support!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Where is a proper mining pool that works, for Solaris , XEVAN not NIST5
For fuck sake all the pools i have tried hang or dont show fuckall pending after 1 hour, i cant trust that.

Did you have any problem at https://cryptohub.online/pools/?

cryptohub pool has always been good for us mining Solaris *Nist5 and Xevan both*. What pool(s) were you mining on up till now?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Signature Campaign Payment List :

rooster2000bka (Sr Member) - SY4ea3hwMCatZTE9yDN8BzYnzpb6pPd6HW -  15 XLR
CryptoGeneral(Full Member) - SenzPew9yzMS1L9RwgK8SLehtU4CnUkFT6 - 10 XLR
Adriano2010 (Hero Member)-  SYcn4wf2h5iLMwXqYUeoecMw6wfiALVY89- 25 XLR
schyter(Full Member)  - Si2mgQV4zq9AzXAeUY3VS62ANgLcL5cDkf - 10 XLR
_Dawid_ (Member) - SWHwEEGTcEYavpFAWPK5Uz4ibbUqetzdPc - 6 XLR
 makomako (Full Member) - SS2Kwsq9KHneZi7qwF3w2qLgdy2mE2HF6g - 10 XLR
tarber0 (Jr. Member)-  SUXKMBdL2P3uBbgA77i83MiYQP3YRRK8cZ - 3 XLR
hieu81 (Sr Member) - SgGrnk6HgK3t3btn25h4EXWpuhj9jYWuVT -  15 XLR
rednoW (Legendary) - SUY627ZNuv7f1W3ciehjav2TV6DSDYfoCX  - 30 XLR
psihotoc (Full member) -   SVoaRRKiTH4tEoxxtusQ6HRbYDSCYzc9Eq - 10 XLR
hdtqisg (Sr member)- SPmzDNr6snMo6Ntfh8rHi2U8iyqT2A9rft -15 XLR
albanes (Sr. Member) - Scdv1zV61oXD7Z8w53MBMjUay4vas7y8tE - 15 XLR
fhakenzz (Full Member) - SfR6G3stutB33TnLVbDgWm3iD76trH111e  - 10 XLR
BigHashMiner (Member) - Sgz6YtLSBs8oqngLhBTaUcDYjw8jRdWfsQ - 6 XLR
greatk  (Full Member) -  SgReSWPnf7qk6LXXEYHkcGHpHR5MUF4S7u  - 10 XLR
Batus (Member)  - SgmqFJSh5LMJz4MqkyVN9ukpzurF8JhhJU - 6 XLR
striker7334 2.0 (Sr. Member) - Sb1PQSctdj5xxcBdhpo7vyX4ZEzsR8MFjx - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - (Sr. Member) - SPWgeHKDsuP2apxqFe1wgW84JQVX7LskQf  - 15 XLR
mmo_online_1981 -(Sr. Member) -   Sf1EuMzFSRJ4yhEFtbipqUjy9UBb8fMbE7 - 15 XLR
zdeni82 - (Hero Member) - SeFaszHTM18btjBPUGb58p9MUFBTjJrr8v - 25 XLR
vamp8 - (Jr Member ) - SjxMbdSwUQzMey5aUTJs7dSnPG2s2yF7DG - 3 XLR
travelninja - (Jr Member ) - Sj3kapCcYgffNN8pntJocoipbzHiVokkJk - 3 XLR
ShowMeCoins - ( Member) -  SYNkTTNy9doS7uoviJCkngjZrrUBwAaLsu - 6 XLR
Attractor - ( Member) - SQKnwzBH4m8srUKdPnEBAQCMQReqvdZjS6 - 6 XLR
tuanytcc - (Jr Member) - SMjYyi1rc8APL9xS7YwmsX12Q2zShPNwLc - 3 XLR
vandung_quangtri - (Jr. Member) - SQabbgAmVWoCckmrVD8k8E5yVXpAwvEe94 - 3 XLR
phanphanphuyen - (Jr. Member) - SVGwNRZuur56kgdvn6mniwQBpHi65BwdF2 - 3 XLR
lhtot8 - (Jr. Member) - SZr8o7Gnh3xJxpKTVhk3MTqxksXbkVKK7w - 3 XLR
antammedic- (Jr. Member) -   Shxo4nmYPTSXc3czMGZKUwqBbwdFPDcnpU  - 3 XLR
drngocct - (Jr. Member) -  SVfB3iFRVz5Y3QiFLWv3D1KcbV3p7fjjbv  - 3 XLR
ducdr - (Jr. Member) - SdaPX9rJsYfdL6vCi4qY33SMpHQtJiQBdq  -  3 XLR

Our escrow  @Dabs should pay you soon

Thank you for support Solaris !
Thank you Dev!
It's cool to be the part of the future

Signature Campaign Payment List :

rooster2000bka (Sr Member) - SY4ea3hwMCatZTE9yDN8BzYnzpb6pPd6HW -  15 XLR
CryptoGeneral(Full Member) - SenzPew9yzMS1L9RwgK8SLehtU4CnUkFT6 - 10 XLR
Adriano2010 (Hero Member)-  SYcn4wf2h5iLMwXqYUeoecMw6wfiALVY89- 25 XLR
schyter(Full Member)  - Si2mgQV4zq9AzXAeUY3VS62ANgLcL5cDkf - 10 XLR
_Dawid_ (Member) - SWHwEEGTcEYavpFAWPK5Uz4ibbUqetzdPc - 6 XLR
 makomako (Full Member) - SS2Kwsq9KHneZi7qwF3w2qLgdy2mE2HF6g - 10 XLR
tarber0 (Jr. Member)-  SUXKMBdL2P3uBbgA77i83MiYQP3YRRK8cZ - 3 XLR
hieu81 (Sr Member) - SgGrnk6HgK3t3btn25h4EXWpuhj9jYWuVT -  15 XLR
rednoW (Legendary) - SUY627ZNuv7f1W3ciehjav2TV6DSDYfoCX  - 30 XLR
psihotoc (Full member) -   SVoaRRKiTH4tEoxxtusQ6HRbYDSCYzc9Eq - 10 XLR
hdtqisg (Sr member)- SPmzDNr6snMo6Ntfh8rHi2U8iyqT2A9rft -15 XLR
albanes (Sr. Member) - Scdv1zV61oXD7Z8w53MBMjUay4vas7y8tE - 15 XLR
fhakenzz (Full Member) - SfR6G3stutB33TnLVbDgWm3iD76trH111e  - 10 XLR
BigHashMiner (Member) - Sgz6YtLSBs8oqngLhBTaUcDYjw8jRdWfsQ - 6 XLR
greatk  (Full Member) -  SgReSWPnf7qk6LXXEYHkcGHpHR5MUF4S7u  - 10 XLR
Batus (Member)  - SgmqFJSh5LMJz4MqkyVN9ukpzurF8JhhJU - 6 XLR
striker7334 2.0 (Sr. Member) - Sb1PQSctdj5xxcBdhpo7vyX4ZEzsR8MFjx - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - (Sr. Member) - SPWgeHKDsuP2apxqFe1wgW84JQVX7LskQf  - 15 XLR
mmo_online_1981 -(Sr. Member) -   Sf1EuMzFSRJ4yhEFtbipqUjy9UBb8fMbE7 - 15 XLR
zdeni82 - (Hero Member) - SeFaszHTM18btjBPUGb58p9MUFBTjJrr8v - 25 XLR
vamp8 - (Jr Member ) - SjxMbdSwUQzMey5aUTJs7dSnPG2s2yF7DG - 3 XLR
travelninja - (Jr Member ) - Sj3kapCcYgffNN8pntJocoipbzHiVokkJk - 3 XLR
ShowMeCoins - ( Member) -  SYNkTTNy9doS7uoviJCkngjZrrUBwAaLsu - 6 XLR
Attractor - ( Member) - SQKnwzBH4m8srUKdPnEBAQCMQReqvdZjS6 - 6 XLR
tuanytcc - (Jr Member) - SMjYyi1rc8APL9xS7YwmsX12Q2zShPNwLc - 3 XLR
vandung_quangtri - (Jr. Member) - SQabbgAmVWoCckmrVD8k8E5yVXpAwvEe94 - 3 XLR
phanphanphuyen - (Jr. Member) - SVGwNRZuur56kgdvn6mniwQBpHi65BwdF2 - 3 XLR
lhtot8 - (Jr. Member) - SZr8o7Gnh3xJxpKTVhk3MTqxksXbkVKK7w - 3 XLR
antammedic- (Jr. Member) -   Shxo4nmYPTSXc3czMGZKUwqBbwdFPDcnpU  - 3 XLR
drngocct - (Jr. Member) -  SVfB3iFRVz5Y3QiFLWv3D1KcbV3p7fjjbv  - 3 XLR
ducdr - (Jr. Member) - SdaPX9rJsYfdL6vCi4qY33SMpHQtJiQBdq  -  3 XLR

Our escrow  @Dabs should pay you soon

Thank you for support Solaris !
For fuck sake all the pools i have tried hang or dont show fuckall pending after 1 hour, i cant trust that.

A sneak peek of our new website

Thank you for your support !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Does anyone know the developers of this coin?  If so, how do you know their names and place of residence?  I trust the project solaris, but in case, if God forbid, the coin dies and goes bankrupt, who will be responsible?  We need to know these heroes, as they say, in person.
There are plenty of coins with unknown devs. This coin had no crowdfund or ICO, the answer to the question of who is responsible, is who bought the coin.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Has anybody any idea where to buy hash power now? I was planning on mining via nicehash now that nist5/xevan swap is over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
good projects. Where buy coins?

For now, looks like the only place to buy coins is coinexchange
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XLR/BTC

There is also BTC_XLR market on coinsmarkets.com, but it doesn't seem to work now.

yeah i also saw that problem. i think they have their wallet stuck somewhere and did not refresh.
Activity: 112

For now, looks like the only place to buy coins is coinexchange
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XLR/BTC

There is also BTC_XLR market on coinsmarkets.com, but it doesn't seem to work now.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Does anyone know the developers of this coin?  If so, how do you know their names and place of residence?  I trust the project solaris, but in case, if God forbid, the coin dies and goes bankrupt, who will be responsible?  We need to know these heroes, as they say, in person.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
posted on tweets from Dev

This coming Friday, Dec 8th we will unveil our brand new website. A fresh look for #Solaris to mark the finish of Nist5 network and upcoming #Zerocoin #zXLR implementation ! #masternode #Xevan $XLR  Smiley Smiley Smiley
WOW! Excellent news!

Yes this is great news and everyone who is on Twitter should share it around to reach as many people as possible. The community is growing daily here with many people now supporting Solaris. Over 300 masternodes currently running which is great to see and this is only going to grow as we head into 2018. This will also have an effect on the circulating supply and price as more coins are locked into masternodes. Solaris is looking good for 2018 and I'm glad to be apart of this great coin and community.
Me too. I have strong belief in Solaris project, which have been developed likely well by developers. ZeroSolaris is coming.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Ow ah! you guys heard? Nicehash Hacked. 60+ million Gone! 

Wtf!!
4,736.42 BTC

There are lot of money. Is there any possibility that the admin and his team invent this story and run with money, how can we check?

I don't think that we can know for sure either way.  It's allot of money to tempt anyone, but at this point it's just speculation as to whether it was an inside job or not.  Right now there are thousands and thousands of miners looking for a new place to point there rigs. For the big farms this is a major undertaking that will cost them hours and hours to switch everything.

Yes this a problem that cost hours lot of miners and lot of coins lost. This is the problem that they lost coins and now they should pay fee for electricity from own pocket.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! Solaris is still available on LycheeBit mining pool.
Last 24 hours, 87 blocks have been found : http://www.lycheebit.com/site/block?id=1917

No registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3739
  • User     : YOUR_XLR_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=XLR_XEVAN

Example of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u SbzG7EdRAQbn5zqWiGFicm8u8C37UMxUTc -p c=XLR_XEVAN

Peers list :

Code:
addnode=54.36.71.38:60020
addnode=178.32.148.147:60020
addnode=155.94.169.178:60020
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:8c8:343d:cda2:a3d6]:60020
addnode=185.88.173.133:60020
addnode=54.36.71.132:60020
addnode=217.182.238.115:60020
addnode=54.36.71.19:60020
addnode=80.209.233.144:60020
addnode=54.36.234.101:60020
addnode=217.182.238.116:60020
addnode=62.12.7.151:60020
addnode=85.214.152.3:60020
addnode=213.32.53.140:60020
addnode=142.44.194.204:60020
addnode=80.209.227.8:60020

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Wtf!!
4,736.42 BTC

There are lot of money. Is there any possibility that the admin and his team invent this story and run with money, how can we check?

I don't think that we can know for sure either way.  It's allot of money to tempt anyone, but at this point it's just speculation as to whether it was an inside job or not.  Right now there are thousands and thousands of miners looking for a new place to point there rigs. For the big farms this is a major undertaking that will cost them hours and hours to switch everything.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0

Wtf!!
4,736.42 BTC

What did you mean? Is it M. Gox 2.0
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Wtf!!
4,736.42 BTC

Activity: 126
Projects so it is always good to post all the information frequently, the implementation was a good idea, I follow the development of the project. success.
Jump to: