Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 204. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is it impossible for the price to rise for a while?
SOLARIS my first master node
I think that Solaris is independent value without being influenced by BTC
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
how to disable POS Mining?
I have coins in a stake, I can not send them.

settings —-> options —-> "reserved amount does not participate in staking and is therefore spendable at any time " —--> enter then your total coins number —--> apply —->ok

does not work. writes no coins. is there another way to solve this problem?

what I do is put in the config file staking=0
restart wallet
so wallet don't stake
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Who is raising money for Bittrex?

There is no official fund raising going on right now, so I have no idea what you talking about.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Everything seems like it is going ok except I don't understand this raise money for listing thing.  Bittrex does not have paid listings.  Have you talked to anyone over there before you decided to start raising money for
 listing? Huh Huh Grin
Activity: 201
Merit: 11

settings —-> options —-> "reserved amount does not participate in staking and is therefore spendable at any time " —--> enter then your total coins number —--> apply —->ok

does not work. writes no coins. is there another way to solve this problem?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Just for clearness,
deadline for swap is exactly 6 Dec 00:00 UTC ?

Yes, i am waiting to see what is going on with XLR after swap. Hope price will rice and hope Solaris will get place in more exchanges. Soon we will see and believe in this coin at first place. Dev is doing great job here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ảe you serious? Staking feature has not been activated.

I believe, he's talking about the old NIST5 chain wallet. Staking was available there.
Txbit.io Exchange
Ảe you serious? Staking feature has not been activated.

Yes he can be serious, previous Algo of Solaris supported staking, so he must be using the old wallet.

@EVERYONE, don't forget to swap your coins to the new algo, only 13+ hours left until you won't be able to do it anymore.
Activity: 112

You can transfer all available coins, and then, when the currently staked amount will become available, you can transfer the rest. At least, i did that way.
Txbit.io Exchange

Activity: 201
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
NIST5 owners sold their coins, nice dump, but dont worry, in a few days XLR gonna be 14k satoshi, im sure Smiley

Yeah it looks that way, the miners are now dumping but not to worry as I'm also sure the price will bounce back up once NIST5 is over in a couple of days. Then we could really start to see Solaris shine. Also people need to remember that around 50% of the circulating supply is already locked up in masternodes and once NIST5 mining is complete it will cut the supply down to 50% mining on the current algo. So Solaris can become rare in the coming months.

Yes, due to these exact factors I expect to see the price of Solaris rise up nicely by the end of the month. I don't know if we'll see double the value at that point, but I think it's certainly possible to reach that mark this winter. Wink
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
What is with Coinexchange I put on a sales order and after 5 minutes it just disappears from the list?! Cancel the order and set it again, vanishes again! Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
what was the problem with the solaris blockchain?why there are talks about a split blockchain? a 51% attack?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
NIST5 owners sold their coins, nice dump, but dont worry, in a few days XLR gonna be 14k satoshi, im sure Smiley

Yeah it looks that way, the miners are now dumping but not to worry as I'm also sure the price will bounce back up once NIST5 is over in a couple of days. Then we could really start to see Solaris shine. Also people need to remember that around 50% of the circulating supply is already locked up in masternodes and once NIST5 mining is complete it will cut the supply down to 50% mining on the current algo. So Solaris can become rare in the coming months.
Activity: 129
I Asked CryptoCompare to update the "status" of beloved coin to the current/future algo and exchanges.

Although it doesn't tell us much; the current status is "pending". At least we're in the system.
Activity: 238

Time to finish Solaris swap :

Thank you  for support Solaris !

Thanks! We will remember
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Time to finish Solaris swap :

Thank you  for support Solaris !

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net