Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 213. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
XLR trading on CoinsMarkets still isn't active
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Is the block explorer pro on the right chain ? if yes then my wallet is on the right chain now THANKS.

https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/

Ok so what about the transactions from Lychebitt?  They just gone?

Solaris Dev decided to keep a chain different than one used by LycheeBit. Unless dev proposes something, all these blocks & tx are definitively lost.
Wallet has been fully resynced.

:/
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is the block explorer pro on the right chain ? if yes then my wallet is on the right chain now THANKS.

http://i68.tinypic.com/cufjn.jpg

Ok so what about the transactions from Lychebitt?  They just gone?

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I did some testing and I think there is nothing wrong with the blockchain or coin. The block explorer, statistics wallet, swap wallet, coinsmarkets and my local computer are all on the same chain. All are independend wallets. My PC wallet synced up perfectly from scratch. Current height is 70127, 280 masternodes online and 2595 MH/s mining power on this chain. Looks pretty healthy to me.

The new ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) release will also contain new checkpoints. That will help the network.

If CoinExchange and Coinsmarkets are on different chains then surely I shouldn't be able to send coins to both of them from the same wallet as my wallet would have to be on one chain?.

Both are on the right chain. I just tested CoinExchange. CoinsMarkets should enable Solaris again because there is nothing wrong.

https://xlr.mywallet.link/index.php

Mine is the official Web Wallet, How does one do that? With the Nodes?

You don't need to do anything. Web wallet is on the right chain.

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

I did some testing and I think there is nothing wrong with the blockchain or coin. The block explorer, statistics wallet, swap wallet, coinsmarkets and my local computer are all on the same chain. All are independend wallets. My PC wallet synced up perfectly from scratch. Current height is 70127, 280 masternodes online and 2595 MH/s mining power on this chain. Looks pretty healthy to me.

The new ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) release will also contain new checkpoints. That will help the network.

If CoinExchange and Coinsmarkets are on different chains then surely I shouldn't be able to send coins to both of them from the same wallet as my wallet would have to be on one chain?.

Both are on the right chain. I just tested CoinExchange. CoinsMarkets should enable Solaris again because there is nothing wrong.

You don't need to do anything. Web wallet is on the right chain.

Activity: 13
sorry guys, so if i mine at lycheebit what wallet i can use?

Good question.

Try to sync your wallet with these nodes :

Code:
addnode=139.99.116.225:60020
addnode=46.254.64.201:60020
addnode=80.209.227.8:60020
addnode=54.36.71.17:60020

what with exchange wallets? they cannot use lycheebit chain?

Good question.

Code:
link=topic=1831629.msg25336980#msg25336980 date=1511816479]

Good question.

Code:
[/quote]

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Please. Throw the link on the miner.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Good question.

Code:

Good question.

Activity: 13
Look at the block explorer some block, miner doesn't share reward with masternode. Smiley

So what can I person do with the online wallet?  Just suck up the loss?

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Look at the block explorer some block, miner doesn't share reward with masternode. Smiley
Crazy I was using the Online Wallet, not the Qt. for reasons like this. Is there anything I could do because that online wallet is an official wallet from them.  And I have not received any of my payments.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

That's correct. Do not use Coinsmarkets for the time being.

That's what I'm saying tho I've sent coins to both and both have arrived on accounts.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange

That's correct. Do not use Coinsmarkets for the time being.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
To summarize :

On one chain we have Umine, CoinExchange, and wallets all over the world.
On the other chain we have Lychee, CoinsMarkets, and wallets all over the world.

I am not able to predict which chain will be kept.

Dev will choose one, maybe he will release a new wallet with the checkpoint needed to have everybody on the choosed chain.
He will decide if some compensation is possible for miners who used time & energy on the "bad" chain.

I would suggest you to not waste coins/money on NiceHash or MyRentalRigs because we cannot be sure of what will be decided Smiley

There is not much to choose. Rebuild your wallet and viola, you will be on the correct chain. Everyone (which wasn't all that many) that had a problem and re-synced is now correct.
Jump to: