Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 214. (Read 308915 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
I did some testing and I think there is nothing wrong with the blockchain or coin. The block explorer, statistics wallet, swap wallet, coinsmarkets and my local computer are all on the same chain. All are independend wallets. My PC wallet synced up perfectly from scratch. Current height is 70127, 280 masternodes online and 2595 MH/s mining power on this chain. Looks pretty healthy to me.

The new ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) release will also contain new checkpoints. That will help the network.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Can someone help please, My wallet current number of blocks is about 50 blocks shorter than the block explorer THANKS. Smiley Smiley Smiley

It also should be possible to just sync up with the correct nodes if you add these nodes to your solaris.conf

80.209.234.157:60020
80.209.227.8:60020
45.77.151.203:60020

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, DO ACTIONS BELOW:

You can re-sync your wallet (will required to download the blockchain again) by following these steps:

1. Open solaris folder in app data (%appdata%/solaris)
2. Delete everything EXCLUDING wallet.dat (you should keep a back-up of this file anyway) , solaris.conf and masternodes.conf
3. Restart/Open wallet and let it Sync again.

I repeat, DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternodes.conf
@viscolex THANKS ALOT now my wallet up date same blocks explorer  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, DO ACTIONS BELOW:

You can re-sync your wallet (will required to download the blockchain again) by following these steps:

1. Open solaris folder in app data (%appdata%/solaris)
2. Delete everything EXCLUDING wallet.dat (you should keep a back-up of this file anyway) , solaris.conf and masternodes.conf
3. Restart/Open wallet and let it Sync again.

I repeat, DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternodes.conf

viscolex, thank you. though long, but procedure was effective.
now my wallet is synced and all payments are at 'home'. Smiley

still as other guys point, the issue requires to be answered by devs

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
To summarize :

On one chain we have Umine, CoinExchange, and wallets all over the world.
On the other chain we have Lychee, CoinsMarkets, and wallets all over the world.

I am not able to predict which chain will be kept.

Dev will choose one, maybe he will release a new wallet with the checkpoint needed to have everybody on the choosed chain.
He will decide if some compensation is possible for miners who used time & energy on the "bad" chain.

I would suggest you to not waste coins/money on NiceHash or MyRentalRigs because we cannot be sure of what will be decided Smiley
Activity: 30
Could you give us your official stance on the issue? Umine is working for me. And I am deposited into my online wallet.
The price is starting to drop due to this, I assume. And is the dev actually aware of this issue? I can live with the 16 coin loss, but it looks like nothing will be answered
Activity: 6
Hi,
We already accept for our lost no important but there are still 64 solaris miner on your pool. You have to do something until clearing issue. They are mining for nothing. wasting time&money.
Thanks for reply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi,
I was mined solaris on lycheebit pool today started 02:00 am.
I have problem confirmed transactions to my solaris xevan web wallet. My address is SRoyrYmzo8fkJaT3oHLJSo4ovPsCMW7aYy
I mined about 18 solaris and its confirmed and transferred but I can't see them on my wallet.
When I look with block explorer No data found.

:/

I mined there are too ) I thought I gonna be rich soon ) . Just accept loses and switch to the right network.

Smiley) I can't sleep when I see growing rewards Smiley As you say it has been lost. I was send PM to pool admin but still no answer. I think we should drink a cold water on losted Smiley
cryptohub is working I tested but no block reward as lycheebit.

I did not see your PM sorry Smiley
I think we have to wait that the dev take a decision.

The 2 chains seem to be quite expanded.
But we have to be conscious that XLR mined today can be lost :/
Hi,
I have problem confirmed transactions to my solaris xevan web wallet. My address is SRoyrYmzo8fkJaT3oHLJSo4ovPsCMW7aYy
I mined about 18 solaris and its confirmed and transferred but I can't see them on my wallet.

I mined there are too ) I thought I gonna be rich soon ) . Just accept loses and switch to the right network.

Smiley) I can't sleep when I see growing rewards Smiley As you say it has been lost. I was send PM to pool admin but still no answer. I think we should drink a cold water on losted Smiley
cryptohub is working I tested but no block reward as lycheebit.
Yes online web wallet and Qt are having issues as well. I have a good amount stuck too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 63
Coinsmarket latest reply :

"Hello

We were not notified from the dev about any update or fork,
we have already many transfer in the chain we have now .

So 3 options

1 ) keep current chain

2 ) delist coin

3 ) dev compensate coins and we will try to work out somethings
Sorry but this is really not related to us , having 2 chain , each will claim that he has the right chain , also a coin having 2 or more chain is considered as almost completely different coins

Regards"
I have similar problem with vivo and onex coins. Coinsmarkets support blames forks for those coins but I haven't heard of any for those.Something strange. money is on accounts but coinsmarkets displays 0.0 amount.

Im talking for my missing coins to Coinsmarket.com , all of a sudden how Solaris, Onex, Vivo all of them have issues depositing coinsmarket.com... I have no idea. Support keep repeating we are at different chains.. But no solutions yet
Hey guys New here, Seems all my coins from Umine are going into my New Online Solaris Xevan wallet, but not the Lycheebit, Still reading to catch up on whats going on.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have similar problem with vivo and onex coins. Coinsmarkets support blames forks for those coins but I haven't heard of any for those.Something strange. money is on accounts but coinsmarkets displays 0.0 amount.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Chain has splitted on block #68716

LycheeBit

68715 0000000002103e0176da2df498840bb673758582887e6ecaed11657618011df7
68716 00000000011abfdc5f8fa2eeb73d75a119e29705f1382a8745c4cfa6b762a97c

solaris.blockexplorer.pro

68715 0000000002103e0176da2df498840bb673758582887e6ecaed11657618011df7
68716 00000000010a93fb676600dd4cc45977a8fd609e50085b064c79987df4d1e258

How to know which chain is the right one ?

LycheeBit is a smaller  chain, so I guess it will lose.  Which is a pity, because I mined there for 1h tilll understood it is too good to be true ). Payment was 10 times bigger than usually )
coinsmarkets.com reply to my ticket...

tx :   https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422

"Hello

We have not received this transfer , sound like you are not in  the same chain

Regards"

so what now ?

Have any backups of the whole folder? Try resynching from that.

If not do a complete resynch.

OFCOURSE BACKUP EVERYTHING 3 TIMES FIRST,(so you can switch between and go back)

When resynched on correct chain (add nodes frmo coinexchange peer list posted a few posts ago), restart with your wallet dat and redo the tx.
If your coins are newly mined on the wrong chain, they are gone. Sry.

Im on the correct chain... Sync already , still on same chain. But coinsmarkets chain is different, so they cant see coins recieved

Well thats kinda proof that you didnt synch up with coinexchanges 53 peers.
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XLR

Im already at that chain.. sync-ed again with that nodes. All same.

https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422  

that is sent to coinsmarkets.com 5/6 hours ago from my local wallet , no coins deposited.Ticketed to coinsmarkets.com. Replies from support :

"Hello

If dev fork coin and do not notify , we have no choice , we will keep the chain we have since we have already a lot of coin in out on it .

Regards"

"Hello

There is pools that causing forks not us, if you check the BtcTalk thread you will understand the issue.

Regards"

So coinsmarkets accepts there are two chains. It forked. But they do not deposit me , because they are at another chain and they cant see the coins recieved. Im at telegram and discord shared there same info. The ones replied to me, claimed im at right chain. So i will wait some more for now. Following here

Then coinmarket is on the wrong chain.

Heres a tip for the future.
When trading coins, the main volume exchange is considered "the leaders".

Coinmarkets has 1.8% of the volume of coinexchange.
Its a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiiiiiiny exchange doing total volume of 25 btc on all its markets combined, daily.

tiny is better sometimes Smiley At least support reply fast.. I see coins there in their wallet. Probably they will  solve somehow i hope. Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

tx :   https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422

"Hello

We have not received this transfer , sound like you are not in  the same chain

Regards"

so what now ?

OFCOURSE BACKUP EVERYTHING 3 TIMES FIRST,(so you can switch between and go back)

When resynched on correct chain (add nodes frmo coinexchange peer list posted a few posts ago), restart with your wallet dat and redo the tx.

Im on the correct chain... Sync already , still on same chain. But coinsmarkets chain is different, so they cant see coins recieved

https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422  

that is sent to coinsmarkets.com 5/6 hours ago from my local wallet , no coins deposited.Ticketed to coinsmarkets.com. Replies from support :

"Hello

If dev fork coin and do not notify , we have no choice , we will keep the chain we have since we have already a lot of coin in out on it .

Regards"

"Hello

There is pools that causing forks not us, if you check the BtcTalk thread you will understand the issue.

Regards"

So coinsmarkets accepts there are two chains. It forked. But they do not deposit me , because they are at another chain and they cant see the coins recieved. Im at telegram and discord shared there same info. The ones replied to me, claimed im at right chain. So i will wait some more for now. Following here

Then coinmarket is on the wrong chain.

Heres a tip for the future.
When trading coins, the main volume exchange is considered "the leaders".

Coinmarkets has 1.8% of the volume of coinexchange.
Its a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiiiiiiny exchange doing total volume of 25 btc on all its markets combined, daily.

tx :   https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422

"Hello

We have not received this transfer , sound like you are not in  the same chain

Regards"

so what now ?

"Hello

Regards"

"Hello

Regards"

Jump to: