Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 215. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Can someone help please, My wallet current number of blocks is about 50 blocks shorter than the block explorer THANKS. Smiley Smiley Smiley

It also should be possible to just sync up with the correct nodes if you add these nodes to your solaris.conf

80.209.234.157:60020
80.209.227.8:60020
45.77.151.203:60020

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, DO ACTIONS BELOW:

You can re-sync your wallet (will required to download the blockchain again) by following these steps:

1. Open solaris folder in app data (%appdata%/solaris)
2. Delete everything EXCLUDING wallet.dat (you should keep a back-up of this file anyway) , solaris.conf and masternodes.conf
3. Restart/Open wallet and let it Sync again.

I repeat, DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternodes.conf
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where can I find a trailer of your project?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Unlucky or badly configed pools are always the ones splitting away on their own......

All my nodes are on the same chain as coinexchange.

How big is the split? Is it just the pool that ran away?

Whats the pools peer count?
Pools with few peers are the first to split away on their own.

https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XLR

I see mine IP address in the nodes so that means I am on the right chain ?
this ip is already online for 6 days now and only working as masternode.
and getting my rewards
and can someone explain me how a blockchain split .
Activity: 142
Can someone help please, My wallet current number of blocks is about 50 blocks shorter than the block explorer THANKS. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Quote from: espirit1980 link=topic=msg25322112

Im on the correct chain... Sync already , still on same chain. But coinsmarkets chain is different, so they cant see coins recieved

I'm synced, Had Masternode payments and sent coins to both coinsmarkets and coinexchange (both received) so I'm guessing we are in different chains so what makes your chain the correct one?, Has it been decided yet?. Also received from cryptohub no problem.

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
coinsmarkets.com reply to my ticket...

tx :   https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422

"Hello

We have not received this transfer , sound like you are not in  the same chain

Regards"

so what now ?

Have any backups of the whole folder? Try resynching from that.

If not do a complete resynch.

OFCOURSE BACKUP EVERYTHING 3 TIMES FIRST,(so you can switch between and go back)

When resynched on correct chain (add nodes frmo coinexchange peer list posted a few posts ago), restart with your wallet dat and redo the tx.
If your coins are newly mined on the wrong chain, they are gone. Sry.

Im on the correct chain... Sync already , still on same chain. But coinsmarkets chain is different, so they cant see coins recieved

Well thats kinda proof that you didnt synch up with coinexchanges 53 peers.
Activity: 63

tx :   https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/tx/c2153da3b81bc060a1f918e5f2269c244cc4ee104cd1d28f4756b16f6556f422

"Hello

Regards"

so what now ?

OFCOURSE BACKUP EVERYTHING 3 TIMES FIRST,(so you can switch between and go back)

When resynched on correct chain (add nodes frmo coinexchange peer list posted a few posts ago), restart with your wallet dat and redo the tx.

"Hello

Regards"

so what now ?

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
what the heck., I still not receiving my withdrawal from cryptohub,. can someone from the pool explain?

I did a small withdrawal from them and got it within a few mins. So I'm guessing cryptohub is on one chain and your wallet is on another?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I don't get any reward from my masternode since yesterday. Is there any problem?

"Hello

Regards"

so what now ?
Activity: 9
As far as I can see, pools are crunching the numbers at usual rates.  Shocked So, it could be that either many people are unaware of the chain split problem or they experience no problems.

Is there any sense mining with problem unresolved? I mean to say, will there be a solution to return earnings from the pieces of the split chain? Or one has to be prepared to say RIP to those payments?
Activity: 148
what the heck., I still not receiving my withdrawal from cryptohub,. can someone from the pool explain?

Unlucky or badly configed pools are always the ones splitting away on their own......

All my nodes are on the same chain as coinexchange.

How big is the split? Is it just the pool that ran away?

Whats the pools peer count?
Pools with few peers are the first to split away on their own.

Txbit.io Exchange
By the way, Dev has been informed of this issue.
Txbit.io Exchange
Offical block explorer is same with umine's.
It doesn't matter. Wallet in official block explorer and wallet in umine may be both wrong.
My wallets are same with LycheeBit.

so short chain is right you claim ?

It's hard to say "this one is the good one".
Logically, the most spreaded one should be considered as the right one. But which ?

We need the dev to help us.

I'm pretty certain the longest chain is correct. My wallet is synced up and I have received Masternode rewards very recently. I also just made a deposit to coinexchange and it's already visible in the Deposit History.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
It doesn't matter. Wallet in official block explorer and wallet in umine may be both wrong.

It's hard to say "this one is the good one".
Logically, the most spreaded one should be considered as the right one. But which ?

We need the dev to help us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
guys be careful. coinsmarkets has problems with deposits right now ( I sent Vivo, account has whole amount but exchange still displays 0 after 40 confirmations). they have a lot of issue tickets raised.

Activity: 26
Jump to: