Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 235. (Read 308923 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
FOLLOW and RETWEET Promo
Duration: 1 week
To be eligible for the draw, the participant must satisfy the following conditions
1. Must follow @solariscoin on twitter and must retweet the campaign post

To be eligible to claim the 100 XLR after being the lucky winner of draw, participant must satisfy  the following conditions
1. Must be a member of either the solaris slack or telegram (this condition will be applied if participants are many.)
2. Must have 30 or more followers on twitter

Winner will be selected using a twitter RT random selector software to fairly and transparently choose the winners

Promotion may be done weekly till the end of the month

I really like this promotion as I can see its already having a big effect with over 40 re-tweets already which is great to see. I promote Solaris a lot on Twitter so it would also be nice to see some people make their own tweets about Solaris and share their experience about the coin, this will help promote the coin a lot better. Just think not many people even know about Solaris and its in the top 10 best masternodes coins so the dev is doing something right. Solaris can easily be a $5+ coin at the current supply and low marketcap. Just need more people to know about this great coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Nice concept for sure
Like the Solar energy. Best for the environment
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
So if I understood the PoS breakdown correctly this is the current phase:

[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (0.4 XLR)    / 70% MINER (1.4 XLR)  / 10% Available to the budget system (0.20 XLR)

So my concern is this, currently my masternode is paying this amount: 0.66666666 per payout is that correct or is there a problem with the payout structure? I mean I'm not complaining by any means its just unexpected and I want to make sure everything is going smoothly!  Grin

P.S. Following and Retweet done:
https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin/status/928749485555109888

Dev has already stated why this is happening. The Budget System is active, but not enforced on the network yet.

I have noticed the 0.66666 XLR per payount on the Masternodes on the block explorer.
The extra 0.2666 XLR you are enjoying right now belongs to the Solaris budget system for the most part and a little portion to miners
This discrepancy will be corrected using the spork system.
Enjoy it while it lasts ;-)

Thank you for your support
SolarisCore Team

Okay good to hear just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I did or anything like that! Well I definitely will enjoy the extra payout without hesitation lol Hope it is fixed soon though otherwise that may cause some problems with the budgeting and development later down the line though. A side note, has the community or dev thought about reaching out to stock.exchange and seeing about getting XLR added I would love to test out my bot on the market and accumulate more but so far no API available for coinexchange.  Sad

I'm also enjoying the masternode payout  Grin as it is compensating for slight drop in price as well as the drop in daily coin payment to MN due to increasing number of masternode coming online. Though, I also wish there is some funds available to the budget system to speed things up
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
@Elder III  @SolarisDev

I have no idea how works that spork system.  Actually stratum server gets "payee" and "payee_amount" from  getblocktemplate method and pays to him. Currently "payee_amount" : 66666666   so it says to pay 0.66 to MN. I don't argue to pay to budget system if there were its address and amount...  It seems a mandatory update will be needed to add that

BTW  CryptoHub has ~50% of net hashrate again,  where other pools gone?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

I have noticed the 0.66666 XLR per payount on the Masternodes on the block explorer.
The extra 0.2666 XLR you are enjoying right now belongs to the Solaris budget system for the most part and a little portion to miners

SolarisCore Team

Thank you for the clarification. I'm enjoying the bigger Masternode payments, but it's definitely more important for there to be some coins going into the development fund to help secure the future of Solaris, marketing, exchanges, development etc... so I would be more then happy to donate that .266 extra from each Masternode payment back to the development fund once the spork fix is in place.

*I don't even know what a "Spork" means in crypto.... here in the USA a "Spork" is this:

(spoon + fork)
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Just exchanging new coins - everything looks good overall. I can not wait for the masternode to run! What is the average ROI on the masternode with new coins?

You can check the following website for the mn info looks like its around 2.48 Coins atm.
http://mnrank.com/

Hope that helps!  Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
enigs - what vps service are you using?

Time4VPS, the one suggested in the setup guide.  15 bucks for a year.  So far I couldn't be happier.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Just exchanging new coins - everything looks good overall. I can not wait for the masternode to run! What is the average ROI on the masternode with new coins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

[block’s   43201-151200] 20% MN (0.4 XLR)    / 70% MINER (1.4 XLR)  / 10% Available to the budget system (0.20 XLR)

So my concern is this, currently my masternode is paying this amount: 0.66666666 per payout is that correct or is there a problem with the payout structure? I mean I'm not complaining by any means its just unexpected and I want to make sure everything is going smoothly!  Grin

Dev has already stated why this is happening. The Budget System is active, but not enforced on the network yet.

SolarisCore Team

Okay good to hear just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I did or anything like that! Well I definitely will enjoy the extra payout without hesitation lol Hope it is fixed soon though otherwise that may cause some problems with the budgeting and development later down the line though. A side note, has the community or dev thought about reaching out to stock.exchange and seeing about getting XLR added I would love to test out my bot on the market and accumulate more but so far no API available for coinexchange.  Sad
Activity: 47

SolarisCore Team

Totally enjoying it!  A year of my VPS got paid for in one day.  Thank you Dev.  This is my first masternode and I'm obviously wishing the project much success.

enigs - what vps service are you using?
Activity: 62

SolarisCore Team

Totally enjoying it!  A year of my VPS got paid for in one day.  Thank you Dev.  This is my first masternode and I'm obviously wishing the project much success.
Activity: 56
Signature Campaign Payment List

rooster2000bka (Full Member) - SY4ea3hwMCatZTE9yDN8BzYnzpb6pPd6HW -  10 XLR
CryptoGeneral(Full Member) - SenzPew9yzMS1L9RwgK8SLehtU4CnUkFT6 - 10 XLR
Adriano2010 (Hero Member)-  SYcn4wf2h5iLMwXqYUeoecMw6wfiALVY89- 25 XLR
schyter(Full Member)  - Si2mgQV4zq9AzXAeUY3VS62ANgLcL5cDkf - 10 XLR
_Dawid_ (Member) - SWHwEEGTcEYavpFAWPK5Uz4ibbUqetzdPc - 6 XLR
 makomako (Member) - SS2Kwsq9KHneZi7qwF3w2qLgdy2mE2HF6g - 6 XLR
tarber0 (Jr. Member)-  SUXKMBdL2P3uBbgA77i83MiYQP3YRRK8cZ - 3 XLR
hieu81 (Full Member) - SgGrnk6HgK3t3btn25h4EXWpuhj9jYWuVT -  10 XLR
rednoW (Legendary) - SUY627ZNuv7f1W3ciehjav2TV6DSDYfoCX  - 30 XLR
psihotoc (Full member) -   SVoaRRKiTH4tEoxxtusQ6HRbYDSCYzc9Eq - 10 XLR
abudfv2008 (Full Member) -   Se7Z9VJNBFPSX9Et1cPVM1kzd4agpFNQeQ  - 10 XLR
divedaucd  (Full member) -  SPhkwViYKPtJkNHu9RWQVtEQiUuMHm9Xun - 10 XLR
hdtqisg (Full member)- SPmzDNr6snMo6Ntfh8rHi2U8iyqT2A9rft -10 XLR
albanes (Sr. Member) - Scdv1zV61oXD7Z8w53MBMjUay4vas7y8tE - 15 XLR
tbct_mt2 (Member) -   SfvhabXJExxxyTok8VezATVTdR4jYfe7zM  -6 XLR
fhakenzz (member) - SfR6G3stutB33TnLVbDgWm3iD76trH111e  - 6 XLR
BigHashMiner (Member) - Sgz6YtLSBs8oqngLhBTaUcDYjw8jRdWfsQ - 6 XLR
coinhunter_mt2 (Jr. Member) -   SRDnTkCtPNCbLAur5iEimWCSAmZXhGhn5L - 3 XLR
greatk  (Full Member) -  SgReSWPnf7qk6LXXEYHkcGHpHR5MUF4S7u  - 10 XLR
Aureliusy (Sr. Member ) - SX3SqPryJdXgm95GsCw4v4H3m5GVWgsC4Z - 15 XLR
phieudu0408 (Jr. Member) - SUmdH4KRTioAp1JyqG1tFMmbW9xBGz8VdX -3 XLR
Batus (Jr. Member)  - SgmqFJSh5LMJz4MqkyVN9ukpzurF8JhhJU - 3 XLR
DarumaSPB (Member) - SgUg2XBPzcDUqYnjrgLa1KmiWkyWa8PkeH - 6 XLR
striker7334 2.0 (Sr. Member) - Sb1PQSctdj5xxcBdhpo7vyX4ZEzsR8MFjx - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - (Sr. Member) - SPWgeHKDsuP2apxqFe1wgW84JQVX7LskQf  - 15 XLR
mmo_online_1981 -(Sr. Member) -   Sf1EuMzFSRJ4yhEFtbipqUjy9UBb8fMbE7 - 15 XLR
cryptojai -(Member)-    STjzxoZ5DCAgQ4G4SNqGoKJ2QkqKYNLsGo  - 6 XLR

Thank you for your support!
Thanks dev. I have checked my wallet, received all of my payments. Good luck with Solaris project.
Masternodes are paying good.thanks solarisdev very good project
the estimated yearly ROI might decrease when the number of masternodes increase. Anyway, Solaris is very good project.
Exactly! What an excellent analysis! I strongly believe in the developer team of Solaris project.
the estimated yearly ROI might decrease when the number of masternodes increase. Anyway, Solaris is very good project.
Activity: 188
Signature Campaign Payment List

rooster2000bka (Full Member) - SY4ea3hwMCatZTE9yDN8BzYnzpb6pPd6HW -  10 XLR
CryptoGeneral(Full Member) - SenzPew9yzMS1L9RwgK8SLehtU4CnUkFT6 - 10 XLR
Adriano2010 (Hero Member)-  SYcn4wf2h5iLMwXqYUeoecMw6wfiALVY89- 25 XLR
schyter(Full Member)  - Si2mgQV4zq9AzXAeUY3VS62ANgLcL5cDkf - 10 XLR
_Dawid_ (Member) - SWHwEEGTcEYavpFAWPK5Uz4ibbUqetzdPc - 6 XLR
 makomako (Member) - SS2Kwsq9KHneZi7qwF3w2qLgdy2mE2HF6g - 6 XLR
tarber0 (Jr. Member)-  SUXKMBdL2P3uBbgA77i83MiYQP3YRRK8cZ - 3 XLR
hieu81 (Full Member) - SgGrnk6HgK3t3btn25h4EXWpuhj9jYWuVT -  10 XLR
rednoW (Legendary) - SUY627ZNuv7f1W3ciehjav2TV6DSDYfoCX  - 30 XLR
psihotoc (Full member) -   SVoaRRKiTH4tEoxxtusQ6HRbYDSCYzc9Eq - 10 XLR
abudfv2008 (Full Member) -   Se7Z9VJNBFPSX9Et1cPVM1kzd4agpFNQeQ  - 10 XLR
divedaucd  (Full member) -  SPhkwViYKPtJkNHu9RWQVtEQiUuMHm9Xun - 10 XLR
hdtqisg (Full member)- SPmzDNr6snMo6Ntfh8rHi2U8iyqT2A9rft -10 XLR
albanes (Sr. Member) - Scdv1zV61oXD7Z8w53MBMjUay4vas7y8tE - 15 XLR
tbct_mt2 (Member) -   SfvhabXJExxxyTok8VezATVTdR4jYfe7zM  -6 XLR
fhakenzz (member) - SfR6G3stutB33TnLVbDgWm3iD76trH111e  - 6 XLR
BigHashMiner (Member) - Sgz6YtLSBs8oqngLhBTaUcDYjw8jRdWfsQ - 6 XLR
coinhunter_mt2 (Jr. Member) -   SRDnTkCtPNCbLAur5iEimWCSAmZXhGhn5L - 3 XLR
greatk  (Full Member) -  SgReSWPnf7qk6LXXEYHkcGHpHR5MUF4S7u  - 10 XLR
Aureliusy (Sr. Member ) - SX3SqPryJdXgm95GsCw4v4H3m5GVWgsC4Z - 15 XLR
phieudu0408 (Jr. Member) - SUmdH4KRTioAp1JyqG1tFMmbW9xBGz8VdX -3 XLR
Batus (Jr. Member)  - SgmqFJSh5LMJz4MqkyVN9ukpzurF8JhhJU - 3 XLR
DarumaSPB (Member) - SgUg2XBPzcDUqYnjrgLa1KmiWkyWa8PkeH - 6 XLR
striker7334 2.0 (Sr. Member) - Sb1PQSctdj5xxcBdhpo7vyX4ZEzsR8MFjx - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - (Sr. Member) - SPWgeHKDsuP2apxqFe1wgW84JQVX7LskQf  - 15 XLR
mmo_online_1981 -(Sr. Member) -   Sf1EuMzFSRJ4yhEFtbipqUjy9UBb8fMbE7 - 15 XLR
cryptojai -(Member)-    STjzxoZ5DCAgQ4G4SNqGoKJ2QkqKYNLsGo  - 6 XLR

Thank you for your support!

I am really proud to be on campaign list. Well received and thank you for payment.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

SolarisCore Team

I think it's throwing off the payout cycle too. My mn was running just fine yesterday, receiving payments every 3 and half hours (ish) but then I haven't received a single payment today.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
campaign payment received., more power to the project! to the MOON!
Jump to: