Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 232. (Read 308923 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Price dropped and hope so it will up again. Any more exchanges?
Neccessity of real usage rise the price naturally. We need not only exchanges but some markets also which will receive payments in XLR.

We are working on expanding the community, outreach and interests about Solaris. More exchanges will certainly be welcome in the near future though.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Neccessity of real usage rise the price naturally. We need not only exchanges but some markets also which will receive payments in XLR.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is it impossible for the price to rise for a while?
SOLARIS my first master node
I think that Solaris is independent value without being influenced by BTC

pump for nothing is not good . xlr must grow on his own .
and I believe it will.
it is a good project
especially now btc is low .you even get coins cheaper then it should be. and make masternode for a nice price
r

Because I can not use VPS yet, the second one
Is difficult
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Solaris price plummeted recent days. Pleass consider expanding signature campaign for more users. thanks devs.
good luck guys. it looks like that you missed the campaign. Keep patient and wait for news from devs.
I am waiting for the expanding too.
Me too, expanding rules for joining signature campaign is good for newbies .
Activity: 44
Solaris price plummeted recent days. Pleass consider expanding signature campaign for more users. thanks devs.
good luck guys. it looks like that you missed the campaign. Keep patient and wait for news from devs.
I am waiting for the expanding too.
Activity: 56
Activity: 46
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Quote from: travelninja
I have a second IP and another client. Can't get it to change data directories.
Code:
./solaris-cli -datadir="/root/solaris1/.solaris"
Then I get the error
Code:
 error: too few parameters 
i used this:
Code:
./solaris-cli -datadir=[DIR] -config=[DIR]/solaris.conf [COMMAND]

Thanks schyter. Just to clarify, [DIR] is obviously the directory of your second client, did you put it in quotes or without?
And what is the [COMMAND] exactly? That's probably what's causing the error with not enough parameters.
  • No quotes
  • command is simply 'command'.  You don't just type ```./solaris-cli```

There weren't enough parameters because you only specified the solaris-cli directory without giving a command or specifying the Conf file directory

It's always ./solaris-cli  [COMMAND] eg ./solaris-cli getinfo
Activity: 47
Code:
Then I get the error
Code:
i used this:
Code:

Thanks schyter. Just to clarify, [DIR] is obviously the directory of your second client, did you put it in quotes or without?
And what is the [COMMAND] exactly? That's probably what's causing the error with not enough parameters.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Is it impossible for the price to rise for a while?
SOLARIS my first master node
I think that Solaris is independent value without being influenced by BTC

pump for nothing is not good . xlr must grow on his own .
and I believe it will.
it is a good project
especially now btc is low .you even get coins cheaper then it should be. and make masternode for a nice price
r

I agree, Solaris doesn't need any pump as most times pumps hurt the coin and eventually dies. Solaris has been rising steadily for a while now and even though we had a mini pump up not too long ago, I feel that Solaris has been steady ever since. Solaris is more of a long term hold and like you have mentioned right now its cheap to buy and run a Solaris masternode. This is a solid project with an active dev team that will see us though for a very long time.
Activity: 16
Miner XLR Ready on phi-phi-pool.com

Promotion Fee 0.25%

Welcome everyone

PS. Block Sync Complete

I'm mining XLR on this pool, but my last 3 earnings show UralsCoin, not Solaris.  How can this happen? 

Did you add the "c=XLR" line after "-p" in order to specify that you wanted to be paid with Solaris coins?  If you post a copy of your .bat here we can help to identify any errors. Smiley

Thanks for you help. I started mining on this pool last night, and after mining overnight, I woke up to find I had earnings on 3 XLR blocks, and after that there showed 2 earnings from URAL blocks.  I left the miner running the rest of the morning and afternoon. 
8 hours later another URAL.  Here is a image from my wallet page from the pool.

https://ibb.co/hAwmvw

and this is from by bat file.
ccminer -d 0,1 -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.phi-phi-pool.com:3739 -u SXfUEzYJ66yXQ1pmfYddAcfGFJnkprZDQT -p c=XLR -i 20

I'm not showing earnings on all URAL blocks, only 3 so far.  And it seems like I am the only one on this pool mining XLR, so 8 hours to get a new XLR block seems reasonable to me. 

Thanks for your insight on this
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Promotion Fee 0.25%

Welcome everyone

PS. Block Sync Complete

I'm mining XLR on this pool, but my last 3 earnings show UralsCoin, not Solaris.  How can this happen? 

Did you add the "c=XLR" line after "-p" in order to specify that you wanted to be paid with Solaris coins?  If you post a copy of your .bat here we can help to identify any errors. Smiley
Activity: 16

Promotion Fee 0.25%

Welcome everyone

PS. Block Sync Complete

Code:
Then I get the error
Code:
i used this:
Code:

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Need more miners!  Join our autoexchanging multi-pool.  Now with 0% fees until 11/14/2017 or we hit 50 miners.  What ever comes LAST!

BlockMunch.CLUB has added Solaris to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Solaris Pay:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u Seyed9GG6zN4T2byRg8Sz31pBiuVGHdbft -p c=XLR 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/XLR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1847

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 47
I want to run a second MN on time4vps. My solaris.conf is the same on both IPs, so what would I do to add the second IP to the file?
Would it look something like this:

masternodeaddrs=IP_ADDR_0, IP_ADDRS_1
externalip=IP_ADDR_0, IP_ADDRS_1

you need to get another external IP. it's 1 maternode per IP max

and you need to run 2 different solaris client. 1 client per masternode (you can use the command -datadir=./.....)

Code:
Then I get the error
Code:
Activity: 49
You clearly haven't even read what this coin is about, just spam.

On another node, Solaris was funded for masternodes.pro!

Hooray!  Congrats community!
what do you mean ?
Activity: 62
You clearly haven't even read what this coin is about, just spam.

On another node, Solaris was funded for masternodes.pro!

Hooray!  Congrats community!
Jump to: