Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 233. (Read 308923 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
I Like the concept of Solar energy, it is good for environment

You clearly haven't even read what this coin is about, just spam.

On another node, Solaris was funded for masternodes.pro!

And on another note, a shameless plug, we are making a presence on reddit as well! https://www.reddit.com/r/solarisxlr/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Solaris price has bounced back. However, the project is really good, I am in for long-term investment. ZeroSolaris is one of most important features of the coin.

I totally agree with your post. This coin really promising, it worth exactly what us perceive its worth to be, just hold on for long-term.
Activity: 7
I want to run a second MN on time4vps. My solaris.conf is the same on both IPs, so what would I do to add the second IP to the file?
Would it look something like this:

masternodeaddrs=IP_ADDR_0, IP_ADDRS_1
externalip=IP_ADDR_0, IP_ADDRS_1

you need to get another external IP. it's 1 maternode per IP max

and you need to run 2 different solaris client. 1 client per masternode (you can use the command -datadir=./.....)
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Is it impossible for the price to rise for a while?
SOLARIS my first master node
I think that Solaris is independent value without being influenced by BTC

pump for nothing is not good . xlr must grow on his own .
and I believe it will.
it is a good project
especially now btc is low .you even get coins cheaper then it should be. and make masternode for a nice price
r
Activity: 47
I want to run a second MN on time4vps. My solaris.conf is the same on both IPs, so what would I do to add the second IP to the file?
Would it look something like this:

masternodeaddrs=IP_ADDR_0, IP_ADDRS_1
externalip=IP_ADDR_0, IP_ADDRS_1

Activity: 111
sorry for noob question... if I have 1000 solaris, what I have to do to run a MN? tks

Follow this guide listed below and tip schyter when you start getting payouts.

HOW TO SETUP A SOLARIS MASTERNODE:
https://mega.nz/#!oP5RSYja!ZLYyqBNNowk6HrPEY0d1LvcwX5WE0gD-ZZUvbrEf-ac
thanks for your help.
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

FOLLOW and RETWEET Promo
Duration: 1 week
To be eligible for the draw, the participant must satisfy the following conditions
1. Must follow @solariscoin on twitter and must retweet the campaign post

To be eligible to claim the 100 XLR after being the lucky winner of draw, participant must satisfy  the following conditions
1. Must be a member of either the solaris slack or telegram (this condition will be applied if participants are many.)
2. Must have 30 or more followers on twitter

Winner will be selected using a twitter RT random selector software to fairly and transparently choose the winners

Promotion may be done weekly till the end of the month

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is it impossible for the price to rise for a while?
SOLARIS my first master node
I think that Solaris is independent value without being influenced by BTC
Activity: 56
It's funny how most of us are hoping XLR would increase in price and get more attention and traction in the crypto world yet as of now only one person has contributed to the funding of Solaris on masternodes.pro

Facta, non verba.
I did not know it did exist I use mnrank.com   and paying for getting listed on a webpage that is supposed to list masternodes?

It would be nice if they accepted payment in more then just BTC. With the smaller amounts that many people (including myself) could afford, the BTC fees would be as much as the donation. :/

I agree mate, it would be good if they accepted other crypto coins. I am trying to spread the word about this and try and get more people in to donate to get Solaris listed on masternodespro by tweeting about it. So far my tweet has received over 1k impressions however not many re-tweets. As I don't have a lot of money, this is my way of spreading the word and hopefully get some of the more wealthy to donate.
Thanks, it's great ideas.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It's funny how most of us are hoping XLR would increase in price and get more attention and traction in the crypto world yet as of now only one person has contributed to the funding of Solaris on masternodes.pro

Facta, non verba.
I did not know it did exist I use mnrank.com   and paying for getting listed on a webpage that is supposed to list masternodes?

It would be nice if they accepted payment in more then just BTC. With the smaller amounts that many people (including myself) could afford, the BTC fees would be as much as the donation. :/

I agree mate, it would be good if they accepted other crypto coins. I am trying to spread the word about this and try and get more people in to donate to get Solaris listed on masternodespro by tweeting about it. So far my tweet has received over 1k impressions however not many re-tweets. As I don't have a lot of money, this is my way of spreading the word and hopefully get some of the more wealthy to donate.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Facta, non verba.

Activity: 168

https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/images/logo.png
Today I have used the spork key to enforce budget system payments for Solaris from November 13 at 14:00 UTC
This should solve the improper reward distribution we see at the moment.

Thanks for your support!
Thanks @Keesdewit.
You have been great

Would it be possible for someone to share an active Invite link for the Solaris Slack channel?  Thanks!
For now, pm me your email address if you need an invite.
If there's someone who can help to create a slack auto-invite for our slack workspace, it'd be great.
Otherwise I'd figure out how to do that later

thanks.it's great.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Facta, non verba.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

Facta, non verba.
Activity: 4
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

Today I have used the spork key to enforce budget system payments for Solaris from November 13 at 14:00 UTC

Thanks for your support!
Thanks @Keesdewit.
You have been great

Would it be possible for someone to share an active Invite link for the Solaris Slack channel?  Thanks!
For now, pm me your email address if you need an invite.
If there's someone who can help to create a slack auto-invite for our slack workspace, it'd be great.
Otherwise I'd figure out how to do that later
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
sorry for noob question... if I have 1000 solaris, what I have to do to run a MN? tks

Follow this guide listed below and tip schyter when you start getting payouts.

HOW TO SETUP A SOLARIS MASTERNODE:
https://mega.nz/#!oP5RSYja!ZLYyqBNNowk6HrPEY0d1LvcwX5WE0gD-ZZUvbrEf-ac
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Thanks for your support!

Thank you for the update, you guys are doing a great job. Smiley

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Jump to: