Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 265. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
voted in tradesatoshi! More power to Solaris!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
If people wish to help Solaris out, please Vote for Solaris to be added on Tradesatoshi Exchange. You can vote for free once per day and it only takes about 5-10 seconds to do so.

check it out here:  https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Well guys, as you look for something that would support the Dev and help with the addition of XLR connectors on the new exchange?
Activity: 294

I will not try to explain which is the wrong choices in my opinion, is something I do not care about.
When I do not like the changes I just get away.

Goodbye to all and good luck.
Ok, goodbye and good luck with your choice, we're here appreciated that. Someday if you're back, we are welcome you again.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
The truth is that you have lost a good exchange from your wrong choices to change the algorithm and wallet and now you have to pay again, but as I see you will make a wrong choice in the exchange as well.
@k0stas are you serious?  Implementation of masternodes required a swap .Do you think I should not change old Nist5  based on very old algos , because was more important to stay on Cryptopia ?
I understand your worries, but some things can take weeks. Please don't lose your patience. Solaris is a great coin and in my opinion everything is going well .

Thank you for your support !

I will not try to explain which is the wrong choices in my opinion, is something I do not care about.
When I do not like the changes I just get away.

Goodbye to all and good luck.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
What is your hash on gtx1070 and 1080ti?

Please tell me why and how to fix it
VGA P106

Lower your overclock... test on stock settings if need be. If that doesn't work I would uninstall drivers with DDU in Safe Mode and then install the latest from Nvidia.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Please tell me why and how to fix it
VGA P106
Activity: 56
The truth is that you have lost a good exchange from your wrong choices to change the algorithm and wallet and now you have to pay again, but as I see you will make a wrong choice in the exchange as well.
@k0stas are you serious?  Implementation of masternodes required a swap .Do you think I should not change old Nist5  based on very old algos , because was more important to stay on Cryptopia ?
I understand your worries, but some things can take weeks. Please don't lose your patience. Solaris is a great coin and in my opinion everything is going well .

Take a look at its price. Yezh, it is really great
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Activity: 8
What you think about Novaexchange?

I got a message from NovaExchange support team :

Hi

At the moment we do not accept the listing of any new coins. Please be patient until we do again.

Regards,
NovaExchange support team

I don't know if Cryptopia is necesary; They are currently #36 in volume, CoinExchange (where we are already) is #31, LiveCoin is #21 and only charges 4 BTC to be listed which beats cryptopia's price.

I don't think they would accept it at this point, but HitBTC has absolutely massive volume and the devs can submit an application here: https://hitbtc.com/add-token

Cryptopia is to expensive.  When Coinexchange.io will swap Solaris we can update github and explorer on CoinMarketCap . Then we can apply for bigger exchange.  After 06 December we will know how many coins was swapped and what in the circulating supply ( on Cryptopia is still over 100 k XLR unswaped) . Then we can try Bittrex .

Thanks for your support!

agree with k0stas, lots of issues regarding with Bittrex right now... there are lot of exchanges far more better than bittrex
Trading Halted
Due to overwhelming demand on our system we have temporarily halted trading.

We are currently working to upgrade our system and will re-enable our markets for trading as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would appreciate your patience while these changes are made.

Withdrawals and deposits are working as normal.

Open orders can be cancelled at: https://www.coinexchange.io/orders/page/1

Just me here is a message posted by the website Coinexchange Huh Huh
Someone knows what it is Huh Huh

It looks like Coinexchange is open for trading on my end.... I don't see any messages either.  I think they have been getting allot higher volume for awhile now, they've been climbing the daily volume chart of exchanges at coinmarketcap and probably needed to upgrade some of their server hardware to handle the increased traffic.  My best guess at least.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
New Solaris Coin (XLR) Mining Pool

waroenkcryptopool.com

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool.. 0.5% fee

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://waroenkcryptopool.com:3739 -u -p c=XLR
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
What you think about Novaexchange?

I got a message from NovaExchange support team :

Hi

At the moment we do not accept the listing of any new coins. Please be patient until we do again.

Regards,
NovaExchange support team

I don't know if Cryptopia is necesary; They are currently #36 in volume, CoinExchange (where we are already) is #31, LiveCoin is #21 and only charges 4 BTC to be listed which beats cryptopia's price.

I don't think they would accept it at this point, but HitBTC has absolutely massive volume and the devs can submit an application here: https://hitbtc.com/add-token

Cryptopia is to expensive.  When Coinexchange.io will swap Solaris we can update github and explorer on CoinMarketCap . Then we can apply for bigger exchange.  After 06 December we will know how many coins was swapped and what in the circulating supply ( on Cryptopia is still over 100 k XLR unswaped) . Then we can try Bittrex .

Thanks for your support!

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
NIST5 algo for low temps.

"low temps" it is just a myth.  perhaps first mining software for nist5 didn't load GPU at 100% so it was having fewer temperature.
Actually using ccminer I have same temp on my gtx 1060 on all algos: nist5/qubit/xevan/scrypt etc...  the only one who makes higher temperature  is ethash algo at claymore miner
Activity: 196
Looks interesting dev! Still intending on a masternode upgrade? Perhaps consider a hybrid to keep the PoW part. It's a unique idea mining on the NIST5 algo for low temps. Fun play on the sun symbolism of Solaris.
Keep the hard work dev we can be strong if we unite our efforts
Activity: 47
Happy mining!

NEW MINING POOL READY

Only 1.0% fee!

Just add the following after having replaced the wallet address to your miner
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineproject.ru:3739 -u -p "c=XLRX,stats"
or without stats:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineproject.ru:3739 -u -p "c=XLRX"

Compare your stats on : http://pool.mineproject.ru/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://pool.mineproject.ru/explorer/peers?id=1813 <= Useful for starting to synchronise.
I guarantee the correct calculation pool fee. Only 1% of fee.
Activity: 39
hello, who can give the configuration solaris.conf for SOLO ?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Trading Halted
Due to overwhelming demand on our system we have temporarily halted trading.

We are currently working to upgrade our system and will re-enable our markets for trading as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would appreciate your patience while these changes are made.

Withdrawals and deposits are working as normal.

Open orders can be cancelled at: https://www.coinexchange.io/orders/page/1

Just me here is a message posted by the website Coinexchange Huh Huh
Someone knows what it is Huh Huh
Jump to: