Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 277. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

Hi Solaris Team,

May I ask for an update on trading on the exchange for XLR-Xevan? The value is affected by how quick the coin can become available on any exchange

Chris

Hello dev, where the old NIST5 coins go when i send them for a swap?
What is happening to them?

They will be burned at the end of the swap (we will do one big transaction to the burn address)

The team planed more exchanges in the future? Cryptopia come back?
We hope that Coinexchange.io  will swap Nist5 to Xevan in the next week.Then we can try apply for bigger exchange.

@SolarisDev when is the MN required payment change going in to place?

Solaris Masternodes - 1000 XLR collateral
Effectively masternode payments will be enforced from 13 October.

Thank you for Your support !

Don't forget to  remove your Solaris from Cryptopia !!
They gave you 30 days for that ( they announced that 03 October ).  

Signature Campaign Payment List ( @Dabs will pay you for that) :

rooster2000bka (Full Member) - sdPTidBhq4irdu1qab8jZ5ApRx4uLA8RLb - 30 XLR                        
CryptoGeneral(Full Member) - sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE - 30 XLR
Adriano2010 (Sr. Member)-  sREY8VniyucAa8K22us9gVHvPP2ELmpwbx - 40 XLR
schyter(Full Member)  - sPd2KZo4UNy2Au8zBMRqjtkC7S7MnFtTR1 - 30 XLR
_Dawid_ (Member) - sceaZx4AZRUdG6xirXgDZyfmt3RZdT1BV8 - 20 XLR
 makomako (Member) - sfPQcHZ8B1jfWgvVtr7XuNyAaTU5QqDKMz - 20 XLR
tarber0 (Jr. Member)-  sTUiKF8BRjp4YH9R4tmkKJvWtXMf6zUEDe - 10 XLR
hieu81 (Full Member) - scenYFyDTUxJGQXLR8j5ue8TuUVvgEb4rR -  30 XLR
psihotoc (Full Member) - sab6gJGSRwr4XTKF3HA4DFNztV91dDQm84   - 30 XLR
rednoW (Legendary) - sZFtV9CgScuwG42AEpGDCAGCxqaANRCLJE  - 100 XLR
psihotoc (Full member) -   scSKPt6HyNFexRvWNuZNkRjBSKYY6nk1K9 - 30 XLR
abudfv2008 (Member) -   sd8vzBDSmcGWy48f6ccdVa4MCS8AkWHx74  - 20 XLR
divedaucd  (Full member) -  sLPJRJSxFMjjmj6yDK9iNBuxjQSj4FbZui - 30 XLR
hieu81 (Full member) -   scenYFyDTUxJGQXLR8j5ue8TuUVvgEb4rR - 30 XLR
hdtqisg (Full member)- sXG1FimVkk36cLvzTPKJyrbonFSdGqRAp7 -30 XLR
cryptojai (Member)-  sYFcheZjgxiFZo3BrLeDD8XRtVe17KYtYo -20 XLR
_Dawid_ (Member) - XsceaZx4AZRUdG6xirXgDZyfmt3RZdT1BV8 -20 XLR
albanes (Sr. Member) - sV1grDiCGGoiqPZARpxH9S16yp1Jcu3w4F - 40 XLR
mmo_online_1981 (Sr. member) - sgrAgwJgbHrsGTKbG7F7jzdWqQFFZNrGr1 - 40 XLR
tbct_mt2 (Member) -   sfhgtGqJ7h4Trv2K8trovhWDAnvosXeBqF  -20 XLR
fhakenzz (member) - sVQRGMdPQWxXeb3z3c4rNLVQTxmA6sVPAt  - 20 XLR
Islapdonkey (full member) -sQovhojxgPropSRU5vXJVD4QhxucGBz1MQ -30 XLR

Thank you for your support!

Hi Solaris Team,

May I ask for an update on trading on the exchange for XLR-Xevan? The value is affected by how quick the coin can become available on any exchange

Chris

Hello dev, where the old NIST5 coins go when i send them for a swap?
What is happening to them?

They will be burned at the end of the swap (we will do one big transaction to the burn address)

The team planed more exchanges in the future? Cryptopia come back?
We hope that Coinexchange.io  will swap Nist5 to Xevan in the next week.Then we can try apply for bigger exchange.

@SolarisDev when is the MN required payment change going in to place?

Solaris Masternodes - 1000 XLR collateral
Effectively masternode payments will be enforced from 13 October.

Thank you for Your support !

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi Solaris Team,

Chris
Tomorrow we will start mining from the block 2 ( the first one is premine for a swap old Solaris with Nist5 algorithm to new Solaris with Xevan algorithm ).  During these 60 days you will be able to mine Solaris with Nist5 algorithm as well and swap for the new one with Xevan algo.

Thank you for support !

@maxmad_x this is premine address for coin swap.  

Thanks for support!

Activity: 526
Merit: 502
maxmad_x  not producing since nobody explained me how to include that reward for masternode on submitting block.
I need some specification

Do not change anything the only thing masternodes do is to steal the hard work of the miners.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
WHOAAAAAA.. That is 85% of the coin supply in one transaction !!!!!!!

Which account is this @solarisdev

LUL you dont get to know. Privacy
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
When will XLR Xevan be available in Cryptopia? I'd like to get 1,000 coins to setup a masternode.
Activity: 142
There will be some sort of update on the 13'th related to MasterNode payouts from what I have read... perhaps this will make it possible to have multiple (working) masternodes per IP address?
this is good news THANKS @Elder III Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 185
This Masternode is paying good 1 MN active for almost 8 hours Mined 10 times 0.40 XLR  Smiley Smiley Smiley

yes masternode starting to do his job very good
in the 6 hours that I slept I also had 8 rewards.

now hoping that someone knows the solution for more MN in one wallet
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
There will be some sort of update on the 13'th related to MasterNode payouts from what I have read... perhaps this will make it possible to have multiple (working) masternodes per IP address?
If i will be create 5 master node in my wallet do i need 5  masternode private key or just 1  masternode private key THANKS for answer Smiley Smiley Smiley

Each entry needs its own private key
so I just can setup 1 MasterNode at a time ? THANKS @keesdewit

If you add multiple lines to masternode conf you can run multiple masternodes from one wallet. So each line needs its own private key. At least at some way its possible, because if I look in the masternode list for AMS there are lots of duplicate IPs.
I did just like you said but it does not work for me , I create 2 MN today but just 1 working and 1 is not working, and i see on MN list don't see any 2 nodes on same IP working for both nodes , just 1 active and other 1 is not  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Someone set up multiple master nodes on 1 IP address on a local computer please? hehehe. 2 or 3 would be fine. Then show us how it's done.
PLEASE HELP !!! I setup 2 MN on same IP same wallet about 12 hours ago, both ENABLED but just 1 MN time is Active and another one time is just 00m:00s anyone know PLEASE HELP THANKS  Smiley
You can only set one masternode up per ip afaik.
Just look up the list of masternodes.
There is not a masternode sharing an ip.
yes that 's what I thought but SOLARIS DEV said you can set miltiple Masternode in same IP address, I don't know, I set 2 MN but 1 is active other one is not active  Cry Cry Cry
i cant find the post but i recall a dev saying to just point them to the same port or something. dont hold me to that. but might be worth a try.
Sorry not SOLARIS DEV said that but SOLARIS TEAM @keesdewit said that you can set multiple MN on 1 IP address but you have to add multiple line in masternode.conf  Smiley
Activity: 43
PLEASE HELP !!! I setup 2 MN on same IP same wallet about 12 hours ago, both ENABLED but just 1 MN time is Active and another one time is just 00m:00s anyone know PLEASE HELP THANKS  Smiley
yes that 's what I thought but SOLARIS DEV said you can set miltiple Masternode in same IP address, I don't know, I set 2 MN but 1 is active other one is not active  Cry Cry Cry
i cant find the post but i recall a dev saying to just point them to the same port or something. dont hold me to that. but might be worth a try.
This Masternode is paying good 1 MN active for almost 8 hours Mined 10 times 0.40 XLR  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Activity: 47
I get an 'Error: A fatal internal error occured, see debug.log for details' for the raspberry wallet.

I have no ideas of how to proceed (remember - noob here)
Help?
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
hi dev,
I has some 120 XLR stuck on official pool when it closed, I was hopeful that one day the pool will be back again as there was such a notice that it will be back soon. but now I see that old chain is going to be obsolete, how can I get my 120 (nist5 chain) XLR? please check my wallet address for XLR(nist5) is seC9n4DwA6mA5wLoWMaTbeVzwedG1SWuQv

Kindly let me know if there is any possible solution for this

DEV, I had same issue, but my coins were very few. so I did not bother. would there be some way that only frontend be corrected so the people can withdraw what they had in there? no need to make pool running.
Jump to: