Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 280. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
When are masternode payments getting enforced?
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
If i will be create 5 master node in my wallet do i need 5  masternode private key or just 1  masternode private key THANKS for answer Smiley Smiley Smiley

Each entry needs its own private key
so I just can setup 1 MasterNode at a time ? THANKS @keesdewit

If you add multiple lines to masternode conf you can run multiple masternodes from one wallet. So each line needs its own private key. At least at some way its possible, because if I look in the masternode list for AMS there are lots of duplicate IPs.
last couple days and today i saw IP  86.88.39.133 they have 5 MN but just 1 MN is active 4 other MN is not active.PLEASE HELP.THANKS Smiley Smiley Smiley

EVentually they will realize it... i hope.
Activity: 299

I'm glad to announce that Solaris Web Wallet is ready ( thanks @MystPhysX) :

Solaris Web Wallet (Xevan Algorithm)

Thank you for your support !

Great info! Thanks your hard works!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
KonsolTurk  SGMiner for xevan can't detect stratum dif properly.  to resolve the problem you should launch with param   --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039

CryptoHub Pool notify

I wait for devs responce how I should configure my pool to proper masternodes reward! I didn't upgrade wallet on my pool yet.

CryptoHub has more than 80% of net hashrate for now. We need more pools for xlr-xevan

thanks for fast reply,  
but i'm still having problem i added this to my bat now it gives
[16:03:31] Option difficulty-multiplier is deprecated and will be removed in v5.1. Pools that need this option should fix their setup

could you publish a working config file?

I am using the below .bat file for a Rx 480 and it seems to be adjusting the difficulty properly as far as I can tell.  (you may need to lower the intensity depending on your GPU).

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:3062 --algorithm xevan-mod -u youruseremailhere -p x -I 21
pause
Activity: 142
If i will be create 5 master node in my wallet do i need 5  masternode private key or just 1  masternode private key THANKS for answer Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you add multiple lines to masternode conf you can run multiple masternodes from one wallet. So each line needs its own private key. At least at some way its possible, because if I look in the masternode list for AMS there are lots of duplicate IPs.
last couple days and today i saw IP  86.88.39.133 they have 5 MN but just 1 MN is active 4 other MN is not active.PLEASE HELP.THANKS Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 325
tried to mine the new Xevan protocol  today with 2 Nvidia cards.
I have 1 1060 doing 2200kh and two 1070 cards doing around 3000.  afterburner settings + 190 + 500 power around 70.
The power usage is not a flat line unlike mining equihash, but fluctuates a lot.

Are these settings any good? and what about the hashrate?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Awesome dev!

Are you able to run a masternode from the web wallet?
Activity: 687
Merit: 291

I'm glad to announce that Solaris Web Wallet is ready ( thanks @MystPhysX) :

Solaris Web Wallet (Xevan Algorithm)

Thank you for your support !

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
If i will be create 5 master node in my wallet do i need 5  masternode private key or just 1  masternode private key THANKS for answer Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can setup 5 masternode if you have 5 PC and 5 Static IP and run on same time or you can use node-vps.com and buy 5 Nodes and pay 20$/ month.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Please come joins us in mining at www.l8nit3-miners.com

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com:3739 -u SS62cDRJ7DzYnh4NQ4kaPwNTFSgk1jEQ7Q -p c=XLR

XLR 2.0.1.0 coin opened in beta status on our YIIMP pool at the request of CryptoPhilanthropist Smiley

Happy mining!
If i will be create 5 master node in my wallet do i need 5  masternode private key or just 1  masternode private key THANKS for answer Smiley Smiley Smiley

If i already fun 5 address in my wallet and each address have a name MN1 MN2 MN3 MN4 MN5, and each address exactly 1000 XLR XEVAN ,and want that 5 address to be MASTER NODE do I need this   5 [name of the masternode]  5  [your fixed IP:port]  5 [masternode genkey]  5 [collateral_output_txid]  5 [collateral_output_index] please help let me know if i'm wrong or right THANKS ALOT  Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member

Activity: 123
Masternode payment enforcement also checks if the amount is correct. Pools that show this behaviour will get stuck when the enforcement kicks in.

Okay. Thank you for the response, I appreciate it.
copper member
If you had read the previous post you could have known that masternode payment enforcement will be enabled very soon. We could not enable it from start because we started with zero masternodes.

And what of the 0.02 payments instead of 0.4? Is that a bug?

Masternode payment enforcement also checks if the amount is correct. Pools that show this behaviour will get stuck when the enforcement kicks in.
Activity: 123
If you had read the previous post you could have known that masternode payment enforcement will be enabled very soon. We could not enable it from start because we started with zero masternodes.

And what of the 0.02 payments instead of 0.4? Is that a bug?
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Waiting for new coin version on exchanges.
Jump to: