Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 36. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
txbit.io exchange has been improved considerably last week (as mentioned in the team's weekly report).
Next week, two more things to come, Review of WhitePaper v.2 and Android wallet official added to PlayStore; simultaneously of the build-up process for iOS.
Activity: 118
One more week passed, dozens of works have been done for the Solaris project, including txbit.io exchange improvements and iOS wallet bugs' fixing and testing.
One more time, Solaris team have shown their professionality to finish technical issues smoothly.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Now you can check if your Solaris masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

I have been waiting a long time to see Solaris listed on Nodecheck. I really love using this service as we don't always need to check our wallets to see if our nodes are still running. By using this service it should help prevent lost rewards if for some reason our Solaris masternodes go offline.

Same here and glad I stumbled upon that service because otherwise I would be limited to listing on a texas billboard or a dry wall of cabin in the woods. Site says most nodes are stalled or under attack by terrorist forces, not a big deal when u have a brand new blockchain on which u are the only party that can transact. In all seriousness all these bullshit masternode coins should be swept away from the internet.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
It's good that the team is working! Unknown exact release date TxBit?

We do not have an exact date this moment.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
It's good that the team is working! Unknown exact release date TxBit?
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Solaris & txbit.io weekly update —  27th of August

Txbit.io

We are heavily testing various components and aspects of the exchange, improving user experience and exterminating bugs like it’s nobody’s business.

Completed this week:

•Refined the Withdrawal and Deposit balance views to use the live update pattern, same as live statistics, removing the need to refresh the page to see balance changes.
•Improved Wallets interface: Extra columns, Value indicator in BTC and USD.
•Reworked Deposits and Withdrawals components — Ability to open TXID in Explorer, Confirmation Counter and UI improvements.
•Implemented a Redis Backplane to support scaleouts
•Txbit.io Landing Page — Testing the Community Voting functionality and polishing content

Screenshot of alpha version of Wallets page.

Next Week:

•Refactor client viewmodel based on inheritance
•Refactor deposits / withdrawals to use client viewmodel / knockoutjs
•Continue improving UI and fixing various bugs and issues

Solaris

Last Week:

•Found a tiny issue with iOS wallet, fixed and tested.
•Related issue fixed in Android wallet.
•Whitepaper Draft v0.2 complete.

Next Week:

•Review Whitepaper v0.2
•Publish the Android wallet update to Play Store.
•iOS wallet still a pain the ass to publish, but we keep on going.

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Wallet crashed and now can't be launched  "solarisd: main.cpp:3065: bool ConnectBlock(const CBlock&, CValidationState&, CBlockIndex*, CCoinsViewCache&, bool, bool): Assertion `hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock()' failed."

Why deleted CryptoHub from exchange list?  coinexchange.io also has 0 volume
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Yeah, there is about 1.5% in premine.

Exactly!
With those 1.5% premined coins, the Solaris team have implemented so many rounds of signature campaigns, and other promotions on different channels.
We also have had a fund from those premined coins (if I remember exactly).

As long as it is allocated to fund anything that is beneficial to the community as a whole there is nothing wrong with a premine of that size.
I really like how the project maintains its Twitter account. It is evident that the guys are working and do not give up their project and ideas.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
I'm waiting for the next XLR update. It's high time to update the android Wallet.

Thanks for mentioning this wallet which I have not kept in mind.
Can staking or mining be done in the Android wallet?
Activity: 193
I'm waiting for the next XLR update. It's high time to update the android Wallet.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
In October the market should start rocketing up again after the approval of the CBOE Bitcoin ETF.

If the txbit.io exchange can also launch in October or just before it, the momentum upward for Solaris should be very sweet.

Thanks to all the dedicated developers working on behalf of Solaris (XLR).

Keep up the good work.

Cool

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
at current costs I crave getting some more just to stake for whatever remains of the year. With a genuinely little aggregate coin restrain and a functioning advancement I believe it's a beneficial buy.
Yesterday, I withdrawn my coins from oooBTC exchange to Kucoin exchange, and it took around a day to finish.
I recommend Solaris team to check the issue and ask oooBTC or Kucoin exchange owners to fix it for their customers.
I have all the transactions go fast on ooobtc.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Now you can check if your Solaris masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

I have been waiting a long time to see Solaris listed on Nodecheck. I really love using this service as we don't always need to check our wallets to see if our nodes are still running. By using this service it should help prevent lost rewards if for some reason our Solaris masternodes go offline.
I haven't seen such a long fall in a long time.
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Just checked the Solaris github and I saw 810000 premined. Does it mean the team controls more than half of the current supply?
Or I understand it wrong?
Premine is 1% (100000) or not?

Yeah, there is about 1.5% in premine.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
Just checked the Solaris github and I saw 810000 premined. Does it mean the team controls more than half of the current supply?
Premine is 1% (100000) or not?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: