Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 81. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Urgent Mandatory Update Version 2.7

Dear Solaris Community,

The Solaris blockchain has suffered a stuck block after the switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake.

We believe this was caused by a number of reasons, but primarily the network was not fully stable and some large wallets caused the difficulty to spike, causing network instability and anomalies with connected nodes. In turn, this has caused a domino effect of a number of staking wallets forking away and most wallets being out of sync, leaving little to no active staking nodes with mature coins on secure the network.

We are releasing a mandatory update to fix the stuck chain, stabilize the network and return the XLR chain to an operating state.

Wallet download here

Wallet staking guide

Masternode Update to 2.7.0.0 guide

Mac OS Wallet will be compiled released within a couple of days. Apologies about any inconveniences.

Reward System Change

Seesaw mechanism has been identified as one of the primary causes for multiple wallets forking to a wrong chain during the change to Proof of Stake. After investigating this issue further, and learning that Pivx themselves are removing SeeSaw algorithm in their next update for multiple reasons, core team has made a decision to remove Seesaw mechanism from Solaris also.

After careful deliberation, examining the masternode trend until the PoS switch and taking community feedback on-board, the team has agreed to set forth 20%/80% reward split between stakers and masternodes respectively. We believe this is a fair reward split, as Solaris network is mature enough to support Masternodes while rewarding smaller stakers with more frequent rewards.

New block reward split will be:

20% Stakers / 80% Masternodes

If Budget Proposal is Active:

15% Stakers / 75% Masternodes / 10% budget system

Zerocoin Protocol Activation

Zerocoin Protocol activation which was scheduled for tomorrow, 18th of April, has also been included in this wallet version.

Please update your local wallets and masternodes as soon as possible!

Thank you for support Solaris !

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Check this guys Grin
When I open the wallet in my task manager
I find this two explorer.exe. What is that?
Is this normal?
And also what is strange that the wallet create itself a folder inside the roaming folder called windows explorer???
Can someone check this on their computers also?
Thanks.

No, that doesn't happen to me.
I have nothing like what you are showing here.

Check your PC for viruses and malware!

Is your blockchain up to date?

No, I didn't fully updated my wallet.
It is visible on the pic.
It is like that all day long.
I hope that they will fix this and make a working wallet so we can all sync
ours wallets and harvest some profit  Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I need help  my wallet has been out of sync since yesterday  running a masternode tried to salvage wallet and rebuild index
Mine also can't sync. Tried to delete blockchain. Now stuck on 259647.

Please read the above posts --- the chain is stuck and the devs are working on a fix for it now.  Some people may have had their wallets split and are on the wrong chain, while others won't be able to sync until the fix is implemented.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I need help  my wallet has been out of sync since yesterday  running a masternode tried to salvage wallet and rebuild index
Mine also can't sync. Tried to delete blockchain. Now stuck on 259647.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
my wallet is now stuck on block 259679 and 0 payout for masternode since yesterday.
Will the dev pay rewards to the masternode that are still running but don't get reward because of stuck blockchain?
I think they should be payout from the special fund that is in dev hands.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I hope it will not happen on every phase transition like all before
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I hope I don't lose any coins from this matter...

You shouldn't do, other than maybe some masternode or staking payments that don't materialise due to blockchain complications.

Likely just a chain split. I've started downloading the chain from scratch to see if that helps
Activity: 80
I hope I don't lose any coins from this matter...
I haven't done a single thing ( no nodes added, nothing touched ) and my wallet is reporting blocks higher than the stuck shown in explorer.

WTF ?
Chain split I presume
I haven't done a single thing ( no nodes added, nothing touched ) and my wallet is reporting blocks higher than the stuck shown in explorer.

WTF ?
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Is it possible those who have forked away have "successfully" forked away and are on the chain with the new and appropriate rules and so the rest of us who are stuck need to join their chain using their nodes/addnodes?

No it's not. Wait until the official fix is released from the team please.
Activity: 266
I set it up staking before it happened and got a payout for .65, but it is still "pending". it's greyed out. I could be wrong, but if you send XLR to wallet it will not go through for anyone right now
Activity: 252
Is it possible those who have forked away have "successfully" forked away and are on the chain with the new and appropriate rules and so the rest of us who are stuck need to join their chain using their nodes/addnodes?
I need help  my wallet has been out of sync since yesterday  running a mn  tried to salvage wallet and rebuild index but ng  any thought  thanks
Activity: 299
Merit: 100

Check this guys Grin
Is this normal?
And also what is strange that the wallet create itself a folder inside the roaming folder called windows explorer???
Thanks.

Is your blockchain up to date?

Check this guys Grin
Is this normal?
Thanks.

Thanks man.
So it's my PC.
I will check now.
https://i.imgur.com/E7U6A0S.png

Check this guys Grin
Is this normal?
Thanks.

Check this guys Grin
Is this normal?
Thanks.
260480 blocks processed says my wallet ( latest version ).
Pages:
Jump to: