Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold 0.008 btc for over 11,000 USD at mtgox [Updated] - page 4. (Read 10820 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dwolla doesn't do chargebacks...you can't reverse the transaction.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
He is chinese name. If he is in china, you have to spend at least 10k usd to got him.

1) Dwolla is US only
2) Dwolla transactions are subject to ACH reversal.

Doesn't matter if he's in China or not.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
God creats math and math creats bitcoin.
Of course mtGox will charge back the money. He has six months to do so. If you spend it, you are on the hook. I would highly suggest leaving it where it is so it goes smoothly for Dwolla.

He is chinese name. If he is in china, you have to spend at least 10k usd to got him.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
Reminds me of when I withdrew $2000 from my bank account and their automated podium didn't have enough, so they had to cancel and re run the transaction.  They gave me $2000 and credited me $2000 to my account.

Took them a month or 2 to find and correct the error.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Of course mtGox will charge back the money. He has six months to do so. If you spend it, you are on the hook. I would highly suggest leaving it where it is so it goes smoothly for Dwolla.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Withdrawn successfully from mtgox to dwolla.

Now I am worried about if mtgox will charge back the money...

And 2 day before this crazy thing happened I withdrawn 2,000 usd from mtgox to my LR account and it still in progress, I hope they won't cancel my withdrawal...

Now my balance in mtgox is -1540.17492

Updated: Mtgox canceled my withdraw request to LR of 2000$, now my balance is positive again.

Pages:
Jump to: