Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! [SOLD ~300 Bitcoins] 2007 PORSCHE CAYMAN S - 8200 MILES !!! - page 4. (Read 45777 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I like the license plate idea, please don't put a sticker on this car!
LOL that was my thought as well. Whoever puts a bumper sticker on this car deserves to be shot.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
The moment this hits ~500 BTC, I'm buying.

^ Is this offer still valid?  Tongue

Good question! Hopefully they didn't spend their reserves on Avalons too. 1 Porsche beats 2 Toyota Avalons hands down. Seriously though, the price of bitcoin is sparking a lot of interest. I don't expect it to be available much longer.

I like the license plate idea, please don't put a sticker on this car!
legendary
Why is the price of this Porsche so low if I may ask?
I mean brand new there about 100k and now just only 42k while the car is only 6 years old and only has run 8200 miles.

It's 39k actually. I've priced the car in the range 2007 models are selling for. Still, you'll be hard pressed to find a 2007 in this condition, and with comparable upgrades at the same price point. I'd be willing to accept a higher offer if you are interested Smiley

Also, this is not a bitcoin only price. I have it listed locally for those crusty individuals still interested in using fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Whoever buys this wonderful car should add a sticker 'Bought with bitcoins'  Cool

License plate:  "GOT4BTC"

Or just go with the classic "BITCOIN" (sub 1's for I's where necessary for availability).
legendary
Activity: 965
Whoever buys this wonderful car should add a sticker 'Bought with bitcoins'  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
The moment this hits ~500 BTC, I'm buying.

^ Is this offer still valid?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
I have enough to actually purchase this. I have never thought there would be a day I would be able to afford a Porsche.

did, too.
bought a couple of avalons, though.
Enjoy.  Wink

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
He also probably knows that the value of btc is going up so its a better deal for him.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ
Luxury cars lose a lot of value the moment you take them off the lot. Something like 10%-15%. Still, it does seems like a pretty good price.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Why is the price of this Porsche so low if I may ask?
I mean brand new there about 100k and now just only 42k while the car is only 6 years old and only has run 8200 miles.
legendary
Activity: 2058
this space intentionally left blank
I have enough to actually purchase this. I have never thought there would be a day I would be able to afford a Porsche.

did, too.
bought a couple of avalons, though.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
Bump.. Under 500 BTC at the moment!(496.6)
legendary
I've added some interior pics. Also, the Harley deal fell through so it's still available, posted new pics and video there too:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-2011-harley-davidson-sportster-48-forty-eight-142257
legendary
Price lowered to 39k in bitcoins. We're in the 500s now guys! Harley sold today for fiat, don't let this one slip away!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
If only I had that many BTC's... even if I had kept every one of them I have ever received, I still would have less than half, lol.

Gotta wait for the price to rise more...!

For transfer of the title, would the seller have to include a bill of sale for say $1 or something?  Just curious.

Yes, we're going to have to do something like this. Although I'm also thinking we may be able to use bitpay and a receipt from them to transfer the title.

I don't know if anyone addressed this yet or not, but the whole bill of sale for $1 thing doesn't work anymore.  If you say you sold it for $1, the state (Texas state for sure) will take a percentage of the estimated value.  I know only because I "purchased" a vehicle from my sister and had to transfer the title to my name within the stat of Texas.  I think I ended up saying it was a gift or something.
Activity: 616
that really helps it hit home... a damned porsche with 8k miles for ONLY 670 btc... jeebus
Activity: 557
I can't believe that if i hadn't placed my BFL pre-order I could have bought this.... and also had a divorce...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Still available. 693 right now! Who's coming down to pick her up this weekend?
Are you trying to get me divorced! stop tempting me you devil. lol

Bring her too, there's room in the passenger seat!

Get the divorce, with this car you can get a younger model Wink
Pages:
Jump to: