Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! [SOLD ~300 Bitcoins] 2007 PORSCHE CAYMAN S - 8200 MILES !!! - page 5. (Read 45777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Still available. 693 right now! Who's coming down to pick her up this weekend?
Are you trying to get me divorced! stop tempting me you devil. lol

Bring her too, there's room in the passenger seat!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Are you trying to get me divorced! stop tempting me you devil. lol
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
As of right now 710BTC, getting tempting.............
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
What would Jeremy Clarkson say....
legendary
Activity: 1031
The moment this hits ~500 BTC, I'm buying.

And people think a deflationary currency is a bad thing because people will not spend it. Quite to the contrary!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
with bitcoin, it's like a Dutch auction.
very interesting!
legendary
Anyone down in Austin for SXSW interested in driving back home in a Porsche?

Or a Harley?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1515701

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata

Lol, get in line...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
legendary
It was already possible. I think at least 2 houses were offered here?
Possible for me. Wink
legendary
Activity: 965
It was already possible. I think at least 2 houses were offered here?
legendary
If anyone would like to pay for delivery of this item in Bitcoins PM me. I am also willing to assist in escrow.

You want the buyer to give you all the bitcoins at the same time the seller gives you the car for delivery?

You are the guy that claims to be selling the .com top level domain. Like anyone would ever see you again.

Haha, yes I'm assuming he was joking. For the record though, I will not be selling through a third party. If you want the vehicle, I expect you will want to come and pick it up yourself.

By the way, we are currently sitting at 1057 BTC, which is pretty amazing. Anybody ready to jump on this amazing deal?
If we ever get down to 50 ($800 Bitcoins, anyone?), I just might!

That would be something else huh? It begs the question, are you positive that you would still be holding on to those 50 coins as it passes the $500, $600, $700 mark? And on the other end, how many people are going to pass the 100 BTC Porsche at $400 a coin? I don't think we'll be reaching those values any time soon but nothing's certain, could be worth $20 a coin next Tuesday for all we know.
Not positive about anything, but I'll likely have more than the 50 that I'm holding on to at that point.  When the BFL units arrive, I'm planning to mine and permanently (more or less) save half of the coins mined.  I'd like to eventually buy a house with BTC, so I will be saving and awaiting the day when that is possible.
legendary
If anyone would like to pay for delivery of this item in Bitcoins PM me. I am also willing to assist in escrow.

You want the buyer to give you all the bitcoins at the same time the seller gives you the car for delivery?

You are the guy that claims to be selling the .com top level domain. Like anyone would ever see you again.

Haha, yes I'm assuming he was joking. For the record though, I will not be selling through a third party. If you want the vehicle, I expect you will want to come and pick it up yourself.

By the way, we are currently sitting at 1057 BTC, which is pretty amazing. Anybody ready to jump on this amazing deal?

That would be something else huh? It begs the question, are you positive that you would still be holding on to those 50 coins as it passes the $500, $600, $700 mark? And on the other end, how many people are going to pass the 100 BTC Porsche at $400 a coin? I don't think we'll be reaching those values any time soon but nothing's certain, could be worth $20 a coin next Tuesday for all we know.
legendary

legendary

sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
if you are worried about the price of bitcoin going downwards

What?! NEVER!

If only I held what I had when I first got into bitcoin I'd be able to afford this actually  Cry
legendary
Still available and the price is now ~400 btc less than when I originally listed it!
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

lol!

Hell, I'd drive it to Europe/Asia/Africa/Middle East/... Hell of a road-trip... crossing these interesting countries in a Cayman S with 2k coins in escrow... should work out just fine.

Will take the route that requires the least "hopping of lakes on ship".

I never said anything about international delivery Wink
Pages:
Jump to: