Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold my house for buying altcoins need your help - page 23. (Read 4875 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 11
this is my current investments. do u have any suggestion

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

My home sales results are thinking about great results. And this you do just to invest and trade in the crypto. I suggest you consider well because investments and trade have a risk.

Some of the coins that you mention I think BNB has good potential. And you also have to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. When buying a coin is better when the price conditions are red.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I would buy some Bitcoin and some heavily dumped alts that are a longshot but could hold higher returns. Usually people that go all into alts will lose money, hedging against Bitcoin is never a good idea even if alts are dramatically dumped. Who knows though, 2020 could be the biggest alt season but I think more people want Bitcoin that alts currently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

Main suggestion is don't invest any money that you can't afford to lose. Although you already did it, my suggestion is Bitcoin. I can't support you now to do it, because you have a lots of time to invest. Only 1 advice is to invest altcoins, 1k USD in 200 coin of CMC.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I recall CZ selling his house to buy bitcoin. But you sold your house to buy altcoins. You both are cryptocurrency believers with different approach. If the investment is still recent, please I would suggest you sell 50 percent holding in each of the coins and put it into bitcoin to minimise risks. Not investing in Bitcoin will be a great undoing for you.
that was real you dont need to risk all your money to altcoin secured half of it and buy BTC  . bitcoin is much more stable than altcoin and the first to pump is bitcoin when the bull market start .
Activity: 573
Merit: 102

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I recall CZ selling his house to buy bitcoin. But you sold your house to buy altcoins. You both are cryptocurrency believers with different approach. If the investment is still recent, please I would suggest you sell 50 percent holding in each of the coins and put it into bitcoin to minimise risks. Not investing in Bitcoin will be a great undoing for you.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
That is the spirit haha, a strong believer in crypto, gambling with the roof over your head takes cajones of steel. Back to reality for a moment, this decision is quite insane, but fingers crossed that you pull it off. Regarding your portfolio, it is a good one, but I would definitely add some BTC, at least 30% or 40%, you never know how alts will perform, even in the long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
You broke first rule which says " never invest money that you can't afford to lose ", in your case, you sold your house to buy those altcoins and it's not a rational decision in my opinion, yes you could be a lucky and make a big profit in future however you are gambling, specially by choosing those coins that are risky, you should have bought bitcoin since your capital is big and there is no need to risk it on coins like XRP and NEO !, Final advice do not hold for long term those coins, get rid of them as soon as you make a nice profit. During that time try to acquire necessary knowledge by learning technical analysis, person with money should throw his money without deep understanding of what he's getting himself into.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Selling a house and choosing to buy altcoin is a crazy idea. Especially at this time the market conditions are uncertain. If you want to invest in current market conditions, I would recommend investing in bitcoin rather than altcoin. Altcoin is very sluggish in contrast to bitcoin. The price of bitcoin can rise dramatically in just a few hours.

I suggest you if you want to invest in crypto you should use savings or 'unemployed' money because its very risky. Your assets may decrease or even disappear.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
A bit brighter variety would be great, because you are not allowed to forget about diversification. Furthermore, if you have enough money, add exchange tokens like BNB, Huobi or Kucoin coins, because it is a current trend.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Bitcoin and ethereum investment would have been better for your investment portfolio if am to advise you as compared to most of the altcoins you selected above. Am saying this because, most of all these altcoins mostly move in a positive direction  whenever Bitcoin value increases but the proportion at which they increase in value can't be compared to that Bitcoin and maybe ethereum and was the reason for me advising you for Bitcoin and ethereum investment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Your portfolio seems good but I want to know why there is no bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe you should also put some investment in bitcoin and ethereum simply because both of them has great future and take note most of the investors prefer to invest on that coins. I highly suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, especially in bitcoin who have halving event in year 2020.

It seems like he chose a list of coins that were often full of daily market volume. but why even BTC. eth. BCH not even on the list, and though these 3 coins were once the top 3 markets that dominated total market volume in early 2019. and the possibility of it happening again is very possible
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
You are really crazy  Grin  by selling your own home to buy altcoin. Isn't that the house where you live, if so where will you live? but that is your right, I just remind you that you are too obsessed with crypto. investment does not have to be like that, just use simple capital and even you are not guaranteed if you will get more return than initial capital.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

If we were in the year 2015 and below i will advise you to do that this and you will earn alot.
But on the current year and the happening now in the market.
please love your home and invest only what you can.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

Omg why you do not spend in btc or eth? You forget it or you don't have enough skills about btc or eth? I want said my own mind you need first choice btc then second choice eth then you can choice other altcoins , then I hope you will got profitable.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I think you are a high-risk investor, Bitcoin, and Ethereum was left out, what could be your reason behind this, you should know that people are going to ask that because  Bitcoin and Ethereum are two top investment in Cryptocurrency, only a few people will not invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum all big news come to these two coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

First, I wish you hadn't sold your house. It doesn't matter how much you have invested without having a home to live in.

If you were serious about what you wrote, I think you should have allocated a big portion of 50% to Bitcoin. But BNB, EOS investments seem to make sense. I can't say the same for XRP, ADA and NEO. But don't forget to invest in Bitcoin no matter what
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Well planned investment strategy, am surprised you didn't add king of all crypto (bitcoin) to your investment. Nevertheless you'll see the result of all your investment soon by next year. Try and round it up by adding bitcoin to it

I think he's missing the golden rule about crypto investing, you shouldn't ever invest any money what you can't afford to lose, anyways good luck with that! so, in this case, I'd recommend to visit mintMe project where he could invest in some good projects of content creators, YouTubers, influencers, and others by simply buying their custom tokens on mintMe and hold 'em, just the way he wants to do.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

So you are saying that you got just $110,000 after selling your house? I am not going to comment on whether it was a right decision or not, as you have already made the move. And I am happy that you have gone for the established altcoins rather than amassing all those shitcoins which are not traded in more than two or three exchanges. Anyway, all the best!
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Wow, nerves of steel or the worst case of FOMO I've ever seen, either way impressive. Hope it works out for you. Not what I would do that's for sure. Good luck!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I just hope that you have somewhere to live if your investment doesnt pay off...

Those are top-tier altcoins that you chose so I believe if bull run starts that the price of all of those coins will go up.

But I really wouldn't gamble with a house :/
He got reasonable coins to invest his money but the question is how long he can take and how far he can wait for the bull to show? It's hard to believe that someone will do this from how the market condition we are experiencing right now. You need to have a strong connections from the developers of those projects to decide selling your own house and entrust your savings buying those listed coins.
Pages:
Jump to: