Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold my house for buying altcoins need your help - page 26. (Read 4875 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
I think all the coins you listed are good coins but I can't avoid but notice that you are taking a big risk here.
Some would always manage their funds by investing a big percentage in BTC, but with your strategy, you go all in, which I say too risky.

Anyway, its your strategy, imagine, selling your house for altcoins, maybe you are inspired by CZ of binance.

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/3778/binance-ceo-sold-his-house-and-bought-btc-at-600-only-to-see-it-fall-to-200.html
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
unfortunately bitcoin is not included in your investment list and I think you should reconsider the plan of buying your alts. bitcoin should be your main investment, you can switch XEM and XRP for ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
If you sold your house and that was your single residence then sell those altcoins back and get your money in some hard assets. Crypto is risky if you are in fragile financial situation. And if you really want to put your money into crypto then you should definitely allocate the most % of your portfolio to Bitcoin. Please note that I am not a financial advisor so I'm not in the position to give you advices. This is just how I would proceed if I were in the presented situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
You are well done. But you are crazy Grin. And I would exclude Ripple and NEO from this list. And, as was rightly said above, your portfolio should have at least some of the strongest coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
the first, you have made a ridiculous decision by selling your home to have cryptoqurrency assets? Are you ready to accept the risk of investing?
Yes . . I hope you can be responsible for every decision you make.

in connection with this I will not talk much about altcoin, but I am interested in the above altcoin list like BNB & EOS.
but I would rather agree if you invest with BITCOIN.
This is to secure your money and at least you can manage your financial money properly.

last time. . . do not let you go crazy because of crypto.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
this is my current investments. do u have any suggestion

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I think you should spend a part to buy Bitcoin, 30% for Bitcoin and 70% for the remaining altcoins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
this is my current investments. do u have any suggestion

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

Pages:
Jump to: