Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sold Out] ASICMiner Cubes 30gh-38gh/s - USA .25 BTC - 4+ orders Free Shipping - page 5. (Read 14765 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
So the high clocks run at 38GH?  Can you merge mine with these?  Is anyone successfully merge mining with these units?  Thanks.

Yes you can, the only coin that was modified for merge mining and still worth mining today is namecoin. You can mine any sha256 based coin with a cube.

Also, I've lowered prices to match other distributors. 4+ units still gets free shipping.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
So the high clocks run at 38GH?  Can you merge mine with these?  Is anyone successfully merge mining with these units?  Thanks.
legendary
Price match to .61. Orders placed before 2PM CST tomorrow will be shipped tomorrow.
You mean today? (Wednesday). 3am is Wednesday. Tongue
Whoops, yeh late night.. All orders up to this point have been shipped. Currently out of low clock only units.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
Price match to .61. Orders placed before 2PM CST tomorrow will be shipped tomorrow.
You mean today? (Wednesday). 3am is Wednesday. Tongue
legendary
legendary
legendary
We've gone through almost all units in this batch and I'd like to note that we haven't found a unit that won't do high clock yet. I've received a very solid batch of cubes. With that said, I still have 4 low clocks available from last batch. .55 each plus shipping, first come first serve.

All orders placed before 2pm tomorrow will be shipped tomorrow.
legendary
Last call, orders place in the next 30 minutes will be shipped today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
legendary
All orders placed before 11:00 AM CST will be shipped today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
crazyguy, any tracking info. for me? thanks.
legendary
New price is .65 BTC for high verified units. I do not guarantee they will run on high, only that I have tested each unit to run on high for 10 minutes with no x's or drop in hashrate. 30gh/s is guaranteed for all orders. I will be polling my previous customers and hope to have a list of PSUs that are currently running high clock cubes soon.

If you are interested in cubes guaranteed not to do high clock, please contact me via PM.
legendary
i'll take those last 2, thanks crazyguy

Thanks, sold out for now guys, I should have another batch coming in the next few days.

Looks like the new batch arrived with my shipper today. Pricing and details shortly.
legendary

Thanks, sold out for now guys, I should have another batch coming in the next few days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
2 low clocks left in this batch.
legendary
Price lowered to .59 BTC plus shipping for remaining low clock only units. Free shipping if you buy 4+
legendary
All orders have been shipped.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The U1's go at about 1.6 Gh/s stock. I just saw a post about the new orders available for the U! 500 box's. https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201401071629535717ycyGoWo06FE

If you were somehow able to get those i would defiantly buy a good number off ya if the price was right.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
Hey crazyguy are you going to start new group buy on the antminers ?? I see you got them listed on Amazon now !! Smiley Im saving up for one i allmost got enough .. Thx ...

I bought a small batch for resale and I'm almost out. I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy another batch but if I do, I will be listing on the forums.  For now, you are welcome to send .07 BTC for each ANTMiner while I have stock. I will get it out same day if ordered before 2PM.

ANTMiner payment address
156EWixLPMUc7sFzYMsWVFRV3xbKJdr6K5

Is that with free shipping as well?

How fast are the ants?
How many you have left?
Pages:
Jump to: