Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sold Out] ASICMiner Cubes 30gh-38gh/s - USA .25 BTC - 4+ orders Free Shipping - page 9. (Read 14765 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
hi crazy, I received my cube a few hours ago, and I am having difficulty getting this one configured.  I have done this several times before...so it's a bit weird....I cannot access the configuration setup page on 192.168.1.254:8000.  when this cube was ran for 2 hours on your end to verify the highclock...was the ip configuration left stock or was it changed...or does that even matter ?  is there a way to reset ?
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
All orders up to this point have been dropped off at the Post office.
Hi Crazy, happy new year!  I have PM'd you per your advert to get a price reduction difference.  thank you
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Sent ya PM if you can get a high clock out tomorrow.
legendary
Prices updated for high verified and low only units. Those who have paid a higher price and still not received their unit, please contact me for a refund of the difference.
legendary
All orders shipped. New orders placed before midnight will be shipped Friday.
legendary
We've built up a good amount of 38gh/s verified units, and a few 32gh/s units. All orders up to midnight will be shipped tomorrow. Hashy new year!
verified for 2 hours ?
Don't by funny OP.
My cube ran perfect for 2 weeks on high clock, after that something wrong began.
In my private opinion, Cube is too expensive, risky investment right now.
Good luck anyway .
...and that clicking noise.....

My first batch cube has been running on high with no issues for almost a month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We've built up a good amount of 38gh/s verified units, and a few 32gh/s units. All orders up to midnight will be shipped tomorrow. Hashy new year!
verified for 2 hours ?
Don't by funny OP.
My cube ran perfect for 2 weeks on high clock, after that something wrong began.
In my private opinion, Cube is too expensive, risky investment right now.
Good luck anyway .
...and that clicking noise.....
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
All orders before cutoff have been shipped and tracking sent. Any new orders for verified cubes will be shipped Thursday due to New Years. Through testing, we've found a few units only capable of low clock. If you are interested in a low clock unit, please send .75 BTC and PM your preference.

Can these "low clock" units do at least 32 GH/s as usual?

Yes

OK. Thanks.
legendary
All orders before cutoff have been shipped and tracking sent. Any new orders for verified cubes will be shipped Thursday due to New Years. Through testing, we've found a few units only capable of low clock. If you are interested in a low clock unit, please send .75 BTC and PM your preference.

Yes
legendary

legendary
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Will have payment in today crazy guy !! Slushs pool got fucked up and im waiting for .25 bitcoin to confirm Sad Great news that cubes will be verified to work at 38 ghs on high clock nice job Smiley !!!! **** THX PM me price for 5 my friend is starting up but he still newbie and cant post here he is vary interested ****
legendary
Dogie's compressive guide to setting up the cubes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-asicminer-cube-setup-hd-352658

it's extremely helpful.  

Dogie has indeed done a magnificient job with the guide and I've read and referred to his guide many times.  However, IMO, it's still written in a way that the reader is asssumed to be in the same skill level or the same "wavelength" as the writer (most likely subconsciously rather than intentionally) which is common to most of the guides on these forums, i.e. not specific and detailed enough for a layperson to be able to follow without further assistance somewhere along the line.

Everything related to bitcoin is a royal PITA. The day this changes, people will buy mining rigs from walmart and nobody will bother contributing to this forum.

It's the price we all pay in order to get Bitcoin to go mainstream and be successful.  Otherwise, it will stay a niche thing (mostly for geek types) without a chance of becoming what it is intended for or reaching its full potential and possibly eventually fade out of existence as a consequence and become a cryptocurrency statistic.

Anyway, apologies to CrazyGuy for digressing.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-asicminer-cube-setup-hd-352658

it's extremely helpful. 

Dogie has indeed done a magnificient job with the guide and I've read and referred to his guide many times.  However, IMO, it's still written in a way that the reader is asssumed to be in the same skill level or the same "wavelength" as the writer (most likely subconsciously rather than intentionally) which is common to most of the guides on these forums, i.e. not specific and detailed enough for a layperson to be able to follow without further assistance somewhere along the line.

Everything related to bitcoin is a royal PITA. The day this changes, people will buy mining rigs from walmart and nobody will bother contributing to this forum.
legendary

it's extremely helpful. 

Dogie has indeed done a magnificient job with the guide and I've read and referred to his guide many times.  However, IMO, it's still written in a way that the reader is asssumed to be in the same skill level or the same "wavelength" as the writer (most likely subconsciously rather than intentionally) which is common to most of the guides on these forums, i.e. not specific and detailed enough for a layperson to be able to follow without further assistance somewhere along the line.

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Testers are cranking through cubes tonight. All orders up to this point will be sent a 38gh/s verified unit tomorrow. Any orders past this point will likely be shipped Wednesday(Thursday due to holiday) as the testers catch up to incoming supply.

If you are fine with receiving and unverified cube, and don't care if it can clock high, please let me know and I will ship tomorrow.

What procedures does the testers use to verify cubes will run at high without a bunch of xxxx?

Thank you.
legendary
Quote from: CrazyGuy link=topic= 375247.msg4196446#msg4196446
I have personally experienced issues running multiple blades and cubes with BFGMiner. Hashrate was reporting about 5-10% slower from BFGMiner interface and blade/cube interface. Additionally, when I was running 10 blades on a single bfgminer instance, 2-3 would lose connection to the proxy and report as dead from bfgminer interface after about 10 hrs of running. I've had multiple users report the same issues, which were resolved by switching to slush's stratum proxy. Based on those results I cannot recommend BFGMiner for blade/cube operation, although I would love to see it working without issue in the future. Unfortunately, I do not have the bandwidth at this time to work with you to determine the cause.

I post this in case others may not be aware as I just learned it myself. When using the slush stratum proxy you of course need the server ip of the blade/cube to point to the ip of the computer the proxy is running on, but need to use real user_worker:123 for the pool it is pointed at. On multiple blades it would be the same.

On bfgminer, you MUST have unique user names for each blade/cube which is different then using slush's. If you don't, you will see a drop of 10 to 20%.

Again I apologize if this is old hat, but I was searching the bfgminer section for "blade" to see what I missed that they were not running at top speed and found this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168174.msg3391532;topicseen#msg3391532

End result is on bfgminer you end up with a PXY for each blade/cube if you don't have a "PXY" for each cube/blade then you have duplicate id.s.

hit "d" for device manager and use the arrows to see what each "logged" user name is.

my blades for example are assigned .40 up so with bfgminer, the user:pass field if just use "bladexx:123" where xx is the ip of the blade to keep them unique and simple.

Sorry if this wasted space.

Thanks for being very supportive to your customers.  However, I suggest to be more specific as to which CL or interface (BFGMiner, Slush's proxy or Cube/Blade) these data (highlighted above) are to be applied into and to which specific "fields" (IP, Mask, Gateway, WEB Port, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, Pool ports, Pool addresses or Miners user:pass) on the Cube/Blade browser-based configuration interface they would be put in.  It seems that most of the tutorials/instructions on these forums assume that the reader is a seasoned miner or an accomplished coder; not good for noobs or coding or CLI-challenged or just mainstream less tech-savvy folks (I'm one of them though I've managed to get my miners running inspite of the fact with trial-and-error method and through sheer determination, perseverance and by asking specific questions on here Smiley).  The Cube interface alone has at least four fields that deals with IP addresses and it doesn't help when field labels are substituted by a totally different set of terminology (though relatively comprehensible to a very tech-savvy miner).  For example: "server ip of the blade/cube" could be misconstrued as any of the IP-related fields on the Cube interface.

Pages:
Jump to: