Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT! f*D's SETS of Ethereum: Frontier 5" Bars and Homestead 2" Coins - page 3. (Read 5811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Only 13 single sets left and 2 of the bulk packs remaining.

Stage 2 coins should be in stock in another 2 weeks.
legendary
We only have 16 single sets of Stage 1 Ether bars left...

Will be posting an announcement for the Stage 2: Homestead release very soon Cheesy
legendary
Still have some of the Frontier sets in stock. Stage 2: Homestead line is in design phase and will be coming soon so get your collection going while you still can.
legendary
We will be announcing the second line of Ether bars shortly. This new line is to commemorate stage 2 of the ethereum project "Homestead" - mockups are being rendered. The concept is the same, sets will be made up of 3, 5" bars (1 silver, 1 gold and 1 copper) and numbered as part of the finite set of only 100 (i.e. 1 of 100, 2 of 100, etc.).

Those who made/make a purchase from Stage 1 : Frontier have the first right to refuse the same number in the 3 subsequent series beginning with Homestead. It will be very helpful to me for those who purchased a Frontier set and want to purchase a Homestead set, that you notify me asap via pm or email including the communication from the Frontier purchase substantiating the number(s) you are requesting.

Thank you Smiley

legendary
Still have some Stage 1 sets available.
legendary
I received my set of Frontier bars, really cool, thank you  Smiley

Glad you like them BitcoinMTG, thank you for the feedback!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I received my set of Frontier bars, really cool, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 98
Stage 1 Frontier bars are moving pretty quickly so if you are interested, get your order in before they run out.

I am pleased to announce that we will be moving forward soon with Stage 2 Homestead. Those who purchased specific numbers in the Frontier series will have first right to the same number in the Homestead series so they can add to a complete collection. I will send out an email to notify as more definitive timeline is determined so be on a lookout.

Great to hear F*D!
Ok, I will send you a PM then, because on your site I can only checkout with paypal  Smiley
legendary
Hi,

I'd like to buy at least one bar but I have a few questions regarding the price.
I'd like to pay in BTC and l live in France, what would the total cost be for 1 bar ? For a set of 3 ?

Thanks in advance,
Seb

I only sell them in sets of 3. Shipping to France is $25 and cost for a set of 3 is $100, so you are looking at $125 total. If you want to pay with BTC, please PM me or reach out to me via the website or email at [email protected].

Your BTC payment address will be 1AvYdHseX1hMuMVFpP7ae4pkokHWz6sqeg
Hi,

I'd like to buy at least one bar but I have a few questions regarding the price.
I'd like to pay in BTC and l live in France, what would the total cost be for 1 bar ? For a set of 3 ?

Thanks in advance,
Seb
legendary
Stage 1 Frontier bars are moving pretty quickly so if you are interested, get your order in before they run out.

I am pleased to announce that we will be moving forward soon with Stage 2 Homestead. Those who purchased specific numbers in the Frontier series will have first right to the same number in the Homestead series so they can add to a complete collection. I will send out an email to notify as more definitive timeline is determined so be on a lookout.

legendary
Planned stage 2, 3 and 4 Ether bars are presently on hold. I still hope and plan to do these at some point but unfortunately the next stage's batch will not occur until more of the Stage 1 inventory can be cleared out to free up resources. Apologies for those anticipating Stage 2 bars, but as I said, I do still plan on running these as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Couple more weeks of this sale...

3 pack of different finish (gold, silver and copper), number engraved (x of 100), limited edition 5" bars for $60 or 3 sets (9 bars) for $150
legendary
Year end closeout sale on this product. We are running the 3-pack (one of each finish) at 40% off through the end of the year (or until product sells out).
legendary
15% off cart purchase with coupon code 'Holiday' through Cyber Monday!
legendary
Bad news from my supplier side regarding the custom cases for the 5" bars. They need to be ordered at the same time as the pieces (in the case of custom pieces such as my 5" bars). I can order extras with my next order, but this option will have to wait for the next 5" bar line production (nothing set in stone as of now regarding this).

Alright, what is it going to take to expedite the new series?   Grin

Nothing really, just a little patience as I clear out some of the Ether bar inventory and clear some capital.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Bad news from my supplier side regarding the custom cases for the 5" bars. They need to be ordered at the same time as the pieces (in the case of custom pieces such as my 5" bars). I can order extras with my next order, but this option will have to wait for the next 5" bar line production (nothing set in stone as of now regarding this).

Alright, what is it going to take to expedite the new series?   Grin
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: