Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT! f*D's SETS of Ethereum: Frontier 5" Bars and Homestead 2" Coins - page 5. (Read 5811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Its Tuesday!!!

I will have product pics up this evening  Grin
legendary
Very glad to see that other user was actually you, F*D, rather than someone straight copying your designs!

Definitely, these are legit now.   Cool

Thanks Smiley

Update: Certificate of Authenticity cards have all been created and holograms are in stock. Just waiting for the bars to deliver tomorrow.

I will post photographs and start packaging for shipping tomorrow evening. Very excited here!

Reserved orders and new orders can be made/paid through the website.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Very glad to see that other user was actually you, F*D, rather than someone straight copying your designs!

Definitely, these are legit now.   Cool
legendary
PM Sent. (3-pack#23)

Thanks!

Order and payment received. Will email you tracking once shipped.
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
PM Sent. (3-pack#23)

Thanks!
legendary
I want one of each do they come loaded with ethereum on them or no?
They come unloaded per US regulations. I will put you down for the lowest number available. They will be in stock on Tuesday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I want one of each do they come loaded with ethereum on them or no?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I'd like some velvet cases for these and the Bitcoin bars.

Now it makes sense why the Ether bars looked like copies of the F*D Bitcoin bars.
legendary

Do I have to pay the extra $50 now that there are no 9-Packs??
The other thread has 9 Bars for $250.
There is no mention on here. Huh?

I will get you taken care of, don't worry. Just shoot me an email or pm Smiley

And now..... to the loading of the Ether.
Now that we know the maker as a trusted party, will this change votes for having a loaded bar??

Going to stick with the DIY option to avoid any regulatory issues.

And... Now that there are 2 bar releases from f*D,
Any way to maybe start sourcing an "air-tie" case for the excellent bars.
I know there were some made for the silver Unobtanium bars, but these may have been premade for some other silver bars:
http://www.air-tites.com/5-oz-and-10-oz-silver-bar-holders.htm#.VdXQ8Pl3mCo

I think this would be nice, but I personally feel a velvet presentation case is the better option as it can also hold the C of As. Maybe I will start a group buy reservation thread to see what kind of interest there is overall in the cases. I know I will take some for my personal bars...
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
Very nice bars F*D. I love the staged roll out to match that of Ethereum itself, I have been paying very close attention to its development. Unfortunate that the #4's are already claimed  Embarrassed
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
legendary
SOLD OUT!

All remaining sets of bars are now paired with their matching number coins from Stage 2 as complete sets of the 2 stages released to date.

Finite By Design limited edition 'Stages of Ethereum Launch' bars and coins. Ethereum's 'Stage 1: FRONTIER' is commemorated with a limited mint of 100 sets of individually numbered 5" Ether Frontier bars (100 with antique gold finish, 100 with antique silver finish and 100 with antique copper finish). 'Stage 2 Homestead' is commemorated with a limited mint of 100 sets of individually numbered 2" Ether Homestead coins (100 with antique gold finish, 100 with antique silver finish and 100 with antique copper finish). As the Ethereum project progresses, a unique batch is planned to commemorate each stage; Stage 3 'Metropolis' and finally Stage 4 'Serenity'.

ONLY 23 SETS LEFT IN STOCK:
- 100 numbered antique silver finish
- 100 numbered antique gold finish
- 100 numbered antique copper finish
- each bar comes with 2 custom holograms and can be customer funded with Ether (Ethereum's cryptofuel)
- each bar comes with an f*D embossed Certificate of Authenticity

Pricing (shipping not included):
- 3 pack (Stage 1 Bars AND Stage 2 Coins) = $160

Certificate of Authenticity:

Hologram:

Certificate of Authenticity:
Pages:
Jump to: