Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Official FutureBit MoonLander USB Scrypt Stick Order Thread - page 4. (Read 12870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Looking good jstefanop  Grin
Any idea on final cost per unit?

Final cost is $32 plus shipping.

Do you know when it will come time to pay for the rest we owe and shipping?  Just curious on time frame.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400

Final cost is $32 plus shipping.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
legendary

Alway's love new pictures to look at Smiley.  Any idea when we will see one with the black color that was selected?

I'm looking forward to seeing that color on PCB.

Here ya go, just got these pics from the manufacturer!

*saving space from pic

Really like the black!   It's going to turn out to be a nice looking miner it seems like.   Not many use black which I think makes it that much cooler.

I have still been playing with the prototype some and it is still working away.  So hope for good things from these Smiley

Yea I can't wait to get my hands on these. You guys probably didn't notice but I used 2oz copper on the production version. I was getting around a 50mv voltage drop from buck to ASIC at full power draw of around 10 amps on the 1oz prototype boards. This translated to almost half a watt of wasted power and extra heat. This will be cut in half with 2oz copper so final product will be even more power efficient!
legendary

Alway's love new pictures to look at Smiley.  Any idea when we will see one with the black color that was selected?

*saving space from pic

Really like the black!   It's going to turn out to be a nice looking miner it seems like.   Not many use black which I think makes it that much cooler.

I have still been playing with the prototype some and it is still working away.  So hope for good things from these Smiley
legendary
i am likeing that soldermask color way better then tradition green

cant wait to see some of the numbers on the sticks when u get them up and going man

Numbers have been up for a while from the prototype sticks. Check out the main thread in the Alt mining section.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i am likeing that soldermask color way better then tradition green

cant wait to see some of the numbers on the sticks when u get them up and going man
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
id love to get one or two of these, is anyone reselling them?
legendary

ill post the final PCB pic as soon as I have it from manufacturer!
legendary

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
watching this thread thinking about picking up a few
legendary
The batch is officially sold out! Thanks to all that put their trust in me and ordered in advanced of shipping. Things are still on track to get these assembled and start shipping end of Dec/first week of Jan so all the orders keep an eye on this thread and will keep you updated. Ill ask for final payment + shipping when I can ship your order within 24 hours. These will be shipped out in the order I received original requests (check the order sheet the list is in the right order). Ill post more detailed instructions closer to shipping date.

Congratz! Love to see projects like this do well.  Hope its the first of many scrypt projects from you Smiley.

Big thing these day's to sell out.  So really congratulations.
I think it really shows the support the community is willing to provide to homegrown asic solutions, were tired of the announcements with the huge price, extreme shipping cost and no competitors to choose from.

Just wish we had more chips to choose from and build stuff with!
legendary
The batch is officially sold out! Thanks to all that put their trust in me and ordered in advanced of shipping. Things are still on track to get these assembled and start shipping end of Dec/first week of Jan so all the orders keep an eye on this thread and will keep you updated. Ill ask for final payment + shipping when I can ship your order within 24 hours. These will be shipped out in the order I received original requests (check the order sheet the list is in the right order). Ill post more detailed instructions closer to shipping date.

Congratz! Love to see projects like this do well.  Hope its the first of many scrypt projects from you Smiley.

Big thing these day's to sell out.  So really congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Great man, good job with this project so far.  Really looking forward to running some scrypt sticks, and I hope this can work towards another model that resembles a SHA256 R-box for a 25-35 Mh/s Scrypt desk top miner!

legendary
legendary
That heatsink looks larger than the compac heat sink, is this correct or am I misjudging it?

That heatsink is a prototype(24x24x50mm), I think its taller and less wide than the compaq's . The final production version will be 25x20x45mm, have 7 fins, and black anodized.

I just posted so people could see that it does exist and was not vaporware.  As mentioned it will change once into production.

Production should look pretty nice I think it was decided black PCB and if using black heatsink I could be a great look.
legendary
That heatsink looks larger than the compac heat sink, is this correct or am I misjudging it?

That heatsink is a prototype(24x24x50mm), I think its taller and less wide than the compaq's . The final production version will be 25x20x45mm, have 7 fins, and black anodized.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have a 10 port 3.0 powered hub just waiting to try them out I will let ya know how it goes for me
Pages:
Jump to: