Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Official FutureBit MoonLander USB Scrypt Stick Order Thread - page 5. (Read 12870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Just put in my order for 2 these look like they are gonna be fun !   Grin

I've had some fun with the prototype.  I have not posted speed as my hubs are not great for the miner.   I have mainly mined directly to PC, which is more limited on power.  So i have direct connected and used PI and Windows.  I have been using windows the most.

I need to get a new hub as it seems the USB 2's I have just are not cutting it.  They are cheap hubs I will admit that on current ones.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just put in my order for 2 these look like they are gonna be fun !   Grin
legendary
Thought I should post in here as I have been enjoying playing with the miner.   This miner is a lot of fun, if your from the GPU day's it will bring back a lot of memories with being able to mine scrypt.  It's amazing what they can do with one asic chip.  I had not mined scrypt for a while since I sold my A2 but this device allows me to mine a little and have fun.

Here are some pictures of prototype:

For slideshow and higher resolution pictures: http://s100.photobucket.com/user/notlist3d/slideshow/moonlander?sort=3

So the device does exist, and does work. I have not went into numbers yet as I am using a backup hub on my raspberry pi, which does not have as much electricity.  I need to get another hub to show this miner justice.
legendary
Anyone know if these little sticks will work with any current pi mining OS like minera?

It can be built under RPI so yes it can work with it.   Right now easily under raspbian on RPI can run, and I have one running.

Minera would not have the custom BFGMiner loaded on it for the moonlander though. I think it will take a custom buid. This was done for the compac, so it's something very possible.  Just don't think anyone has done yet.

Im the current maintainer for the scrypt drivers on bfgminer, once the stick ships the driver will be merged into the main bfgminer branch. So it will work "out of the box" with minera. Of course doing this yourself is easy enough...you just need to replace the bfgminer directory minera builds with the custom driver for it currently.

I stand corrected then.  That is even better then I thought on that.  Out of the box is great that it's going to do that.

So even more good things about these devices Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
Anyone know if these little sticks will work with any current pi mining OS like minera?

It can be built under RPI so yes it can work with it.   Right now easily under raspbian on RPI can run, and I have one running.

Minera would not have the custom BFGMiner loaded on it for the moonlander though. I think it will take a custom buid. This was done for the compac, so it's something very possible.  Just don't think anyone has done yet.

Im the current maintainer for the scrypt drivers on bfgminer, once the stick ships the driver will be merged into the main bfgminer branch. So it will work "out of the box" with minera. Of course doing this yourself is easy enough...you just need to replace the bfgminer directory minera builds with the custom driver for it currently.
legendary

legendary
PM sent.

I can say from the prototype model I got it is very fun to play with.  I'm still got a few things I want to do testing.  But if your looking for a fun little miner this is a great one to add to your collection.
legendary
I have expanded batch size to 400 units, and removed people who had not submitted deposits by now so there are now 130 units up for grabs. All the people still interested please follow the instructions at the first post and send the 2 LTC per stick you want to the public address and ill add you to the list, and send me a PM with the required info.

DONT SEND LTC FROM EXCHANGES DIRECTLY.

Im hoping to wrap things up this week with the final design from tester feedback, and make component orders by end of the week. With holidays coming up there might be a week delay on shipments depending on how fast I can get pcbs etc.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
@jstefanop: I want to buy also five pieces. Sent you a PM already. The color doesn't matter to me.
Hopefully, which are available again soon.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
sorry for the spam.. noticed you were out as of 2 days ago..
legendary
I added a poll for the PCB color in the main thread in the Altcoin mining section. Head on over there and cast your votes!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Sold out for now...please don't send me anymore deposits. I will see if I can expand batch size in the next few days.
Please do! I would like to place an order Smiley
legendary
Sold out for now...please don't send me anymore deposits. I will see if I can expand batch size in the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
I will take the last 94 units. Just sent you a PM, please check.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hi, just posting here to say that I already paid but don't see myself updated in the list.
Probably you already know, but I'm just saying since I don't know how often you update it.

Please follow the instructions, and PM me your TX ID, your signed message, and sig hash. I can't magically associate crypto payments with who sent them...wish I could :p

Oh I forgot to add that I already sent you an email with the TX id and signed message a couple of days back. But I will send you the same info now by PM.
legendary
Hi, just posting here to say that I already paid but don't see myself updated in the list.
Probably you already know, but I'm just saying since I don't know how often you update it.

Please follow the instructions, and PM me your TX ID, your signed message, and sig hash. I can't magically associate crypto payments with who sent them...wish I could :p
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
Guys please don't sent LTC to the public project address from an exchange, this is very unsafe and bad for both of us. If you really cannot set up a personal LTC wallet then PM me before you send anything and well figure out another way...BUT DO NOT SENT CRYPTO DIRECT FROM EXCHANGE ADDRESS. There are plenty of lightweight wallets for Litecoin as well so you can set up and sent transactions in minutes.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Address: LbLSz3NASB4kGJWQYqRXUw5p3taKoHyWeR
TxId: 0e597fbcafe7b573334dc653a43dc1ebc3b21788ec144d717bfd3c3c27a3bcee
legendary
is there anyway to buy these with cash? might be interested in a few if you will post to uk

lost all crypto due to pc failure Roll Eyes

If you really have no way to pay with LTC we can work something out.
Pages:
Jump to: