Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] RED FURY - USB Miners - USA Group Buy - page 3. (Read 8867 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
Any chance of a price reduction as BTC has gone well over $400 now?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'd like to buy some, please reply to my PM Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I set mine up with bfgminer and used www.bitminter.com  with windows 7 on an asus mobo with an intel cpu.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
can you ship these to AUS?

Also what software do they run?
legendary
How many can I fit comfortably on a dlink dub7 hub?

four   for sure.    stick-space-stick-space-stick-space-stick       so a hub that did 7x .333 or 2.3gh   will now do about 4x 2.2 or 8.8 gh

2.3gh vs 8.8gh and the 4 stick will pul less power.

the one stick I got is running with bfgminer 3.6.0  on bitminter.com   same pc is running am sticks using bit minter java client.  so you can avoid the issue of setup conflicts.  you can also clearly see what the stick hashes since it is the only one using bfgminer.   my stick has been 2.37gh which seems to be good for these sticks.  when I get the next 3 mailed to me I will post speeds.

One thing for sure   they should change the speed rating to 2.2- 2.5gh  plus or minus  10%.  

the setup is harder then Am sticks. they are a lot cooler then am sticks.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
How many can I fit comfortably on a dlink dub7 hub?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I ordered one from him today.. will let you guys know when I receive it.  These are really a good price right now.. should jump on them while you can.
legendary
is this in stock and ready to ship ? and in how many days can I expect this to arrive. estimate.

My first one took 2-3 days.  I ordered 3 more but the long holiday weekend has seemed to slow shipping.  I am hoping to get mine on weds.  My guess is he has them in stock.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
is this in stock and ready to ship ? and in how many days can I expect this to arrive. estimate.
Activity: 20
  most seem to run at 2.2 to 2.4  not 2.5 -2.7

I see. It has stabilized at 2.1Gh/s now though Sad
legendary
  most seem to run at 2.2 to 2.4  not 2.5 -2.7
Activity: 20
I just got mine, and it seems to be working well. It's slower than I expected though (2.2Gh/s).
legendary
Yes, we have lowered the price to reflect the continuing jump in the BTC/USD exchange rate.

New price is .32 BTC

Get 'em now before something else happens...

I may want some more.  I am waiting on the last three I ordered..  The long holiday weekend has delayed shipping.  When I get the 3 and set them up I will pm you for more.  thanks Phil
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
Yes, we have lowered the price to reflect the continuing jump in the BTC/USD exchange rate.

New price is .32 BTC

Get 'em now before something else happens...

legendary
I ordered 3 more so far the 1  I have is chugging along at 2.37gh.  

These could turn out to be okay. I may order more once I get these 3.

I don't see how you figure?  Even with BTC at $350, you'll never get close to recouping your costs.

M

it hashes at 7x am sticks.    so if i sell 7 of my 160 am sticks for 15 each on the bay  that is 105 bucks.  fees - 7 = 98 bucks shipping = -6 = 92 bucks

so put that 92 against the 110 this stick  is and I am paying 18 for it.

I have been getting 5 sticks for 74 on ebay the last few days due to the rise in BTC price.   5 sticks at 74 usd is   14.80 a stick.  

so add 1.40 and i am getting these for about 19.40 each.  i mine at the same speed and my 160  am sticks pulling close to 500 watts  becomes 24 of these pulling 70 watts.

24 of these would be about 500 out of pocket.

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingConsole¤tpage=LCActive&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK  my ebay sale is doing okay
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I ordered 3 more so far the 1  I have is chugging along at 2.37gh. 

I don't see how you figure?  Even with BTC at $350, you'll never get close to recouping your costs.

M
legendary
I ordered 3 more so far the 1  I have is chugging along at 2.37gh. 

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hi oaxaca,

payment sent few days ago, can you confirm things are in motion please?

thanks
legendary
finally got my stick to work.  I am using bgminer 3.5.1 and bitminter it is hashing at 2.4gh.   i may want more of them.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
these are still overpriced.
Once they get down to 0.3 or less I will buy some more as long as the diff has not gone up to much
Wish price came down more on these.
Pages:
Jump to: