Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] RED FURY - USB Miners - USA Group Buy - page 4. (Read 8867 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I would like to purchase one of these from you. Can you please PM me an address to send btc too?

Thanks!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just a guy

Thats a nice shiny 1-2-3 block you got there!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I have a 49 port hub from block erupter sale. Do you think I can replace a few of my BEs for this red fury? Has anyone tested that? What challenges will I face?

I use the 49 port hub with Blue Fury's.  The BF's will squeeze side by side but too thick to stack them on every row - have to skip a row.
Can you provide some photos? I was considering buying one of the hubs but I didn't think units would fit.

I just wish I could get it to work. I wanted plug n play on bitminter just like a BE  they are far from plug n play.

I can photo for you. you could fit 20 or more  and 20 AM sticks.  giving you 20x 2.2 = 44gh and 20 x .333 = 6gh = 50gh a hub

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
these are still overpriced.
Once they get down to 0.3 or less I will buy some more as long as the diff has not gone up to much
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I have a 49 port hub from block erupter sale. Do you think I can replace a few of my BEs for this red fury? Has anyone tested that? What challenges will I face?

I use the 49 port hub with Blue Fury's.  The BF's will squeeze side by side but too thick to stack them on every row - have to skip a row.
Can you provide some photos? I was considering buying one of the hubs but I didn't think units would fit.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100

I use the 49 port hub with Blue Fury's.  The BF's will squeeze side by side but too thick to stack them on every row - have to skip a row.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Size it looks like the fury units won't fit properly.
I can replace 14 BEs for 7 of these? 7 ports will not be used in that case. Will this work?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Size it looks like the fury units won't fit properly.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
Yes, we have lowered the price to reflect the continuing jump in the BTC/USD exchange rate.

New price is .35 BTC

Get 'em now before something else happens...
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
Yes, we have lowered the price to reflect the continuing jump in the BTC/USD exchange rate.

New price is .39 BTC

Get 'em now before something else happens...
legendary
as of today they are not running on bitminter.  two of us have the same problem.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=31163.500

I will f with it and ask doc h if he has any ideas
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is there uk group buys planned for this?
thanks
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Any discounts for purchasing 10+?
Any chance of someone becoming a reseller?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
figure they will get cheaper as production increases... i bought one Smiley

The problem with your assumption is these guys are not the chip manufacturers. The reason Asicminer could keep dropping prices is because they made the chip also

yeah these may never get to the correct price level.  still I want one. should have it in a few days.

These will likely never pay for themselves at 0.49BTC a piece.

You might break even at $25 a piece ... or 0.12BTC a piece.

M
legendary

The problem with your assumption is these guys are not the chip manufacturers. The reason Asicminer could keep dropping prices is because they made the chip also

yeah these may never get to the correct price level.  still I want one. should have it in a few days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
These simply look awesome. Look forward to the reviews to start trickling in! Cheers...
legendary
I purchased one . thanks looking forward to using it.
Pages:
Jump to: